Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... (6457 Views)

Wow Pictures! SA Shocked By Beautiful Transwomen Challenge - "I'd Wife You!" / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by nlPoster: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
I really hate cursing people, but God punish the OP and his supporters especially the ones on this thread and including the ones discussing "tech".

God punish all of you.
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by sheDD(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
I agree. Same way financially independent women shoul do the same. Let that broke nigga hustle.
Na dem
" My money is my money, and husband"s money z our money" Crew member
Ask me the definition of selfishness and I will steadily reply u "Women" cry
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Awe4luv(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahahahgrin virgin kwa Na wa oooogrin weitin make u con dey tell me now eh,abi e get weitin special theregrin
I think she's really a virgin, this is the second thread on nairaland where I see her flaunting her virginity status..
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Awe4luv(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
laughitall:
why do we have this bad mentality of the husband dieing first
husbands are usually older
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by nlPoster: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
sheDD:
Na dem

Shut up!

Perhaps you're referring to your mama since you have nobody to call SO!
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by nlPoster: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Awe4luv:

I think she's really a virgin, this is the second thread on nairaland where I see her flaunting her virginity status..

You people should take your crap to another thread!
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by nlPoster: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
laughitall:
why do we have this bad mentality of the husband dieing first

Awe4luv:

husbands are usually older

And how many Nigerian husbands have you seen dieing first you bunch of bonobos! And are any of you expecting to be immortal anyway? You behave anyhow yet still want to live forever as if you own life!

Why are you people just disturbing everyone with your stupid imaginations about scenarios that dont concern you, that are none of your business, that 9 times out of 10, never happen, and your sick twisted worldviews not to mention your constant bashing of women as if you are saints while ignoring the fact that you are entitled devils with no iota of common sense nor manners!
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Awe4luv(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
nairalandposter:

You people should take your crap to another thread!
it's not crap bro, it's the truth, I know virgin when they talk, they like talking and bragging about their status but when they get dicked, like when this girl finally get dicked she might not even contribute in the romance thread again let a loan of saying am still a virgin oooo upandan.....just watch
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Awe4luv(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
nairalandposter:

And how many Nigerian husbands have you seen dieing first you bunch of bonobos! And are any of you expecting to be immortal anyway? You behave anyhow yet still want to live forever as if you own life!

Why are you people just disturbing everyone with your stupid imaginations about scenarios that dont concern you, that are none of your business, that 9 times out of 10, never happen, and your sick twisted worldviews not to mention your constant bashing of women as if you are saints while ignoring the fact that you are entitled devils with no iota of common sense nor manners!
you don't have to hurl insults to make your point...where we're u brought up for Christ sake!

1 Like

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Awe4luv(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
nairalandposter:

you don't have to hurl insults to make your point...where were u brought up for Christ sake!
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by nlPoster: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Awe4luv:

it's not crap bro, it's the truth, I know virgin when they talk, they like talking and bragging about their status but when they get dicked, like when this girl finally get dicked she might not even contribute in the romance thread again let a loan of saying am still a virgin oooo upandan.....just watch

That's you people's problem.

Discuss who you want to sex and who is trying to be sexed by the emasculated dumbasses here on a different thread than this one!
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by nlPoster: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
Awe4luv:

you don't have to hurl insults to make your point...where were u brought up for Christ sake!

Certainly not where my entire day would be spent discussing with a sh.emale on whether shim is or isn't a virgin!

Where were YOU brought up for fc.uks sake where your life must revolve around discussions of a vagina!
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Awe4luv(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
nairalandposter:

Certainly not where my entire day would be spent discussing with a sh.emale on whether shim is or isn't a virgin!

Where were YOU brought up for fc.uks sake where your life must revolve around discussions of a vagina!
SMH...it's pointless
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Awe4luv(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
nairalandposter:

That's you people's problem.

Discuss who you want to sex and who is trying to be sexed by the emasculated dumbasses here on a different thread than this one!
lol...what's this one saying......just get lost!
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
sheDD:
Na dem
grin And thats how you'll fail the exam. Wrong answer.
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
boiz2men:

I'm messing with you tongue

No offense intended.

I'm actually impressed you are choosing that path for yourself. One mistake I made as a teen was not to have learned programming early enough. I learned it later in life tho but I wish I did Earlier.

Any one who has interest in tech definitely isn't dumb. Infact, tech guys see non tech people as dumb... grin

You are pretty smart to want that career for yourself
Okay, thanks.
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Magnoliaa(f): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Smh...
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Tensionstar(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
I bested my friend for his wedding, few minutes before we entered the venue while dressing up, my friends's father told us (me and my friend) Exactly same thing. he called it a secret.His concentration was on me like he has told hiss son before now.
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by emmysolo2001(f): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ilekokonit:
You will need the 90% later on when she shows you her true colours.
Sure
Most, if not all women are ingrates who use men to train them and their kids and lift the women up before showing their nasty side.

So, if you have 10 naira, tell your wife you have 1 naira.

Thank me later maybe 10 years into marriage when you finally realise that the woman you married is a deceitful monster.
Wow this is truly really an amazing write up.but it's a very wrong mentality why would you enjoy lying to your partner about your income.Yes I support 100% what you are saying there are some women you would tell your income to and the use it against you but the are also some who you would tell your income to and the help you in management but you have to be in the position to tell them.I have a male friend who has a gf he's not rich at all he's not working but he's gf her family is rich and she helps him whenever she can.but it got to a point that he got use to always asking her for money and when she doesn't have to give him he would say she's lying that she doesn't want to help him.but this when he has money he doesn't even want her to know.he always likes when she pities him according to him he loves her but I feel he's using her for the money.it really annoying to trust someone so much and the take it for granted
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Martin0(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Awe4luv:

haba weitin you come want make I do about the virginity eh nwanegrin bia nwokem bik parkia well ehgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Awe4luv(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Martin0:

haba weitin you come want make I do about the virginity eh nwanegrin bia nwokem bik parkia well ehgrin
thank God I don't understand the ibo part, as I see am I pick race....
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:41am On Sep 03, 2019
Hey Magnificent.... smiley

Magnoliaa:
Smh...
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Martin0(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Awe4luv:
thank God I don't understand the ibo part, as I see am I pick race....
Na so oooo,u need to run oooogrin
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Olorunnim: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
DrObiHogan:

He just aired his opinion and a typical wild animal in the nigerian zoo that will never be civil in the whole of his miserable lifetime is blabbering. You are not OK.
It's a she I've just read something about her seems she's trouble.
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by nlPoster: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
Olorunnim:
It's a she I've just read something about her seems she's trouble.

You're a baboon for referring to me as it.

Who are you btw and if I am trouble, are you stupid enough to engage me?

Attention seeker, reveal your other ids if you're not a coward. But we all know you are.

This is the attitude you bush animals are known for, but you're experts at running away when asked to back up your mouth.
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Olorunnim: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

You must be a baboon for referring to me as it.

Who are you btw and if I am trouble, are you stupid enough to engage me?

Attention seeker, reveal your other ids if you're not a coward. But we all know you are.
I'm sorry don't be offended, I didn't quote you I must have well been talking about someone else anyways I'm sorry and I don't have anyother id.
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by nlPoster: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
I barely finished typing, the stinking fool has already responded.

ip watcher oshi, tag anywhere you like with my posts oh!

Carry them go heaven!
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Magnoliaa(f): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Hey Magnificent.... smiley

Hey...
Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by boiz2men(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Awe4luv:

I think she's still young. Doesn't count.

Is a 10 year old a virgin?

1 Like

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
You alright? You are really scarce...

Magnoliaa:

Hey...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.