Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,947 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) (35761 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Martin0(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2019
gypsey:
Oboy! how far?
I dey eee,how ur side nagrin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Smoke55: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2019
itsme01:

No its not, what of your mum's vagina
if Brain Is Not Paining You Or Your Mumm,probably It Must Be Paining Your Dad,ask Him Well He Will Tell You.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by itsme01: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Trying to use false psychology won't work.. Is it your mumu button? Are you not the same handle that always preach hate against the igbos? You act like it's cool cool But deep inside you are pained

Lol .. pained koor paranoid nii
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Reference(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2019
While Ghana moves ahead.... see Nigerians...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by engrchykae(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2019
TempleHouse:
IPOB women seems to enjoy Yoruba Bananas...

FFK '-for Bianca and his new wife
Governor Akeredolu -First lady
Governor Seyi Makinde -First lady
Unelected Gov.Akinlade -First Lady
Dancing Senator Adeleke -First lady

Who is Next..
or maybe yoruba women aren't good enough for yoruba men.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by LazyGold(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2019
Difrent:
FFK is only relevant in the east and rightly so given that he disvirgined and knocked up one of their women and later sold her to the Biafra warlord whose manhood still lives on according to Patience.

Then he took another of their women from a strip club and made her his wife

Then he started teaching the Dirlector how to sniff some stuff and talk trash

In appreciation the Ibos made him their king. ALL HAIL FFK, THE FIRST KING OF THE IBOES WHO IS A DESCENDANT OF AFONJA..... grin grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by LazyGold(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2019
linusbnn:

Even your mother was bleeped zigzagly too. She was also bleeped sideways by many fucker before your father came in.

You are in sifia pain grin

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Lugianostar(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2019
The PDP spokesman for grap...!

No problem, we are still waiting for the outcome of the lecture..!

Of what use it is to stop Buhari from disgracing the country in his bilateral quest to make the country a nerve centre for terrorism and other related illegal practices?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by LazyGold(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2019
TempleHouse:

Who is Next..

Seyi Makinde's wife is not Igbo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by SpaceTour: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2019
Nwanne di na mba
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2019
A YORUBA MAN WITH AN IGBO HEART.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by PapaAdanna: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Okeh ogo

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by XANDERBOY85: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
Seems FFK is the only prominent Nigerian openly identifying with ipob.

He might be the Pioneer president when the dream come to fruition. cheesy

Lala will be very pleased with those 2 women. cheesy

We've offered to relieve you of him, while giving you Igbokwe and Orji Uzor Kalu in exchange....two for the price of one! You couldn't get a better deal anywhere else!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by XANDERBOY85: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2019
StrongandMighty:
Good

Wait oh I just have one question to ask.. This Afonja pple celebrating the dullard president up and down more than his Fulani kinsmen, are they truly happy with the conditions of things in Nigeria or are they just doing it just be against the Igbos... Like since the Igbos are criticizing this government let's just be against them and celebrate this government?

Lastly, That mod simplyleo doesn't have the basic requirements & ethics of being an ordinary gate man in a village primary school talk more of being a moderator in public forum like Nairaland..

Is that guy a MOD? shocked

Explains a lot! undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Martin0:

I dey eee,how ur side nagrin
No wahala!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by gnykelly(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2019
StrongandMighty:

Who brought Nigeria into recession in the first place.. Is it not the same buhari??

.... And the way you guys were celebrating that dullard trip to Japan as if there's something else to it

How did he brought us into recession... Do you know even know how an economy work
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Eastlink(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Ever since Fani married Precious his anti-Igbo past died and transformed into something good.
All hail Aunt Precious! Fani has really become a better person.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Osidazz19: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2019
selfmade22:
your joke... No sweet cool

Namdiot Cownu's urine no sweet like Apple Juice? Ok thank for letting us know.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by othenok(f): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Area4Area:
Trying to make up for the insult on Igbos and especially Ojukwu then. Anu mpama like him

My brother, I weep when I hear my people praising this man. How can we forget so fast? This man has no love for anyone except himself. Anyway, He won't be able to hide his true nature for too long.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Cuntface: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I hear say na on Saturday brain dey cheap pass.

I suggest you do the needful without further delay.

I wonder why these biased afonja mods won't block this silly tribalist but will be quick to block someone who counters his chauvinistic posts. Rubbish tribalistic chat filled with biased afonja mods.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2019
TempleHouse:

Who is Next..
Bliv me that no Igbo woman will agree to follow a yoruba man if he has nothing to offer i.e if he's not rich/celebrity, all the people you just mention are yoruba elites then next is chioma and davido.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Martin0(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
gypsey:
No wahala!
Na sogrin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Area4Area: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
I taught you're responsible? I also taught you're against tribalism and that one Nigeria is your utmost priority? then how come about this "confused souls" ? if it's a thread about PMB, then i will be seeing comments like "our darling presidenp" "our amiable president" "the best president in the history of Nigeria" etc, from you pretending to be happy with the country's current situation. UPDATED: FFK just visited Anambra(his wife's home state) on his own and he's glad he did it because it's not easy to see such a beautiful damsel in your region and nobody worships a fellow human in S.E(every Igbo man's belief). N.B that you're not an Igbo person doest not warrant you to hate the Igbos.
What are you talking about and is he supposed to step into Igboland after the insult on Ikemba Nnewi that he had slept with his wife Bianca? Those idiots who welcomed him should all be ostracized
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Area4Area: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
princfred:
Lol to that last part.

They do it to ass lick the North wishing the North will be deceived into giving them power. The phony part is that the Yorubas I know will deal with the North las las for all the atrocities against them. Don't take the smiles of a Yoruba man as foolishness.
You are the one asslicking FFK, years back he was busy writing negative things about Igbos and when he was accused as an Igbo hater, his defense was that he had slept with three Igbo women and even mentioned their names, one of them was Bianca Ojukwu. Nigerians from all ethnic groups chastised him for that then, it is same person that you are glorifying today.
Shame no dey catch you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
Area4Area:
What are you talking about and is he supposed to step into Igboland after the insult on Ikemba Nnewi that he had slept with his wife Bianca? Those idiots who welcomed him should all be ostracized
I don't think so! Igbos don't hold grudges as long as you're able to discover your mistake and restrain from it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Area4Area: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
othenok:

My brother, I weep when I hear my people praising this man. How can we forget so fast? This man has no love for anyone except himself. Anyway, He won't be able to hide his true nature for too long.
I'm sure if the devil appears today and says he hates Nigeria and Buhari but supports IPOB and Biafra and he can get Biafra if he'll become the leader, those miscreants would gladly support.
Imagine FFK who years ago was insulting Igbos anyhow being welcomed in Igboland and some are happy, pathetic indeed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Area4Area: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
I don't think so! Igbos don't hold grudges as long as you're able to discover your mistake and restrain from it.
Has he publicly apologized to the Igbos for those nonsense he was writing then? You are hyping him now, let Buhari give him a post today and see him lash out Igbos as usual.
He was always on GEJ's neck and PDP till he was given an appointment and he became a lover of PDP and GEJ.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
Area4Area:
Has he publicly apologized to the Igbos for those nonsense he was writing then? You are hyping him now, let Buhari give him a post today and see him lash out Igbos as usual.
He was always on GEJ's neck and PDP till he was given an appointment and he became a lover of PDP and GEJ.
Hmmm! as an Igbo man, i don't wait till someone who offends me announces his plea for forgiveness before i do the needful(forgive). once i observed that he's a changed man, life goes on.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by princfred(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
Area4Area:
You are the one asslicking FFK, years back he was busy writing negative things about Igbos and when he was accused as an Igbo hater, his defense was that he had slept with three Igbo women and even mentioned their names, one of them was Bianca Ojukwu. Nigerians from all ethnic groups chastised him for that then, it is same person that you are glorifying today.
Shame no dey catch you
So he was chastised, has amended his ways and is now in the light but you still hate him and spew hate on me and igbos for not eternally hating him yet your kind go out of your way to paint igbos as haters and you wonder why hypocrisy usually is is next word after your names. You see why you are morally bankrupt. Igbos are mentally developed enough to forgive a man who has amended his ways in seeing the light of truth. You are not above sin and forgiveness is a glorious thing in Igbo land.
Even Buhari can be forgiven by igbos if he genuinely repents and amends his ways accordingly but you being a chronic hater while calling others haters may not understand that because igbos are true to their conscience and not inclined inherently bent on hate even on a repentant sinner.

FFK MARRIED (not use and dump) and Igbo woman and for all we see he takes good care if her that alone is something and a few misguided utterance if his decades ago doesn't cancel the love we see him give his wife as we've never heard her complain of maltreatment.

FFK is loved in the east for his conscious effort and courage to speak truth to power not minding his previous inclination. If that gives you and your fellow hater runny stomach then you case is beyond help.
You never see something. If that man is to stand for presidency millions of igbos will vote for him then if it too pain you hug nearest transformer.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by princfred(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Hmmm! as an Igbo man, i don't wait till someone who offends me announces his plea for forgiveness before i do the needful(forgive). once i observed that he's a changed man, life goes on.

A true son of the soil.
A full bloodied Igbo man you are.
A concept hard to explain to an afonja who actually hypocritical call igbos haters.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
princfred:

A true son of the soil.
A full bloodied Igbo man you are.
A concept hard to explain to an afonja who actually hypocritical call igbos haters.
thanks bro, That's how God made us(Igbo Men) and i'm proud of it and do not regret doing it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by wellmax(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Temptee101:

Who knows you? You empty vessels forming posh whereas no one recognises you in your entire village

Clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos / Why We Can’t Relocate From Lagos To Akwa Ibom – Exxonmobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.