Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) (35760 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Why are you guys so afraid of IPOB? You know the answer right? They want to free the Igbo nation you people love to hate so much. You people need them because they work so hard buying and selling while your leaders steal oil money and relax in offices.

Person talk say e no do again. Na by force?

Thats why when I see some useless Igbo people here saying they dislike Nnamdi Kanu, I laugh.
Fulanis are ready to die for Buhari, Most Yorubas are ready to die for Tinubu. What about you the Igbo person reading this? They want you to hate your own. Nnamdi Ohammadike Kanu is a force to be reckoned with. He speaks what is in the heart of every Igbo man both the elite and the poor.

He is a light in the midst of evil.

Did Nelson Mandela run out of South Africa when problems arose? Ojukwu and Kanu fled, and so they are not fit to be our messiah. When I see an Igbo man who is willing to die, I will give my unwavering support.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by masseratti: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Why are you guys so afraid of IPOB? You know the answer right? They want to free the Igbo nation you people love to hate so much. You people need them because they work so hard buying and selling while your leaders steal oil money and relax in offices.

Person talk say e no do again. Na by force?

Thats why when I see some useless Igbo people here saying they dislike Nnamdi Kanu, I laugh.
Fulanis are ready to die for Buhari, Most Yorubas are ready to die for Tinubu. What about you the Igbo person reading this? They want you to hate your own. Nnamdi Ohammadike Kanu is a force to be reckoned with. He speaks what is in the heart of every Igbo man both the elite and the poor.

He is a light in the midst of evil.
no Yoruba man will ever die for Tinubu. He knows his limits that's why he does not talk anyhow.... If Tinubu says half of what Nnamdi Kanu says.... He is a gonna in Yoruba land... We are no fools and we are not that blind.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by masseratti: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
gnykelly:

Putting things in perspective... Yorubas don't hate ibo or fulani... What we hate is hypocrisy.

During GEJ era when we have all the resources to move this entity forward he failed the whole nation... Buhari came and took us out of recession there has been lot of challenges but we are judging by the fact and resources not just being a magical wishing for things to be done
Oga buhari and Gej are failures abeg no sentiments... I rooted for both of them when they wanted power more than you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
After insulting them finish; see how they are honouring the Serial Igbo Pussy Hunter and Tribal Bigot, Femi Fani-Kayode.

FFK said that "The Igbos are collectively unlettered, uncouth, uncultured, unrestrained and crude in all their ways…Money and the acquisition of wealth is their sole objective and purpose in life".

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/i-am-not-a-tribalist-says-femi-fani-kayode/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos / Why We Can’t Relocate From Lagos To Akwa Ibom – Exxonmobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.