Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Date Multiple Men : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Multiple Men : (3230 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Multiple Men : by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Every single woman should date multiple men. This doesn’t men sleep with, spend the night with, or even kiss multiple men.

Dating means dating. You allow each man you deem worthy to take you out in order to impress you enough for another date. Simple.

You meet ubunja this week and yet met ilegendd last week. You don’t choose one or the other, you let them both take you out and see who is the most impressive.

When men compete—YOU WIN. No excuse about how you don’t have the time or energy to juggle that many guys. If you can have ten tabs open on your phone and switch through four social media apps like it’s nothing, you can set up a date for Saturday and a date for Sunday.

It’s not that hard. What you’re doing is trying to play nice. You want to seem like a loyal woman. LMAO! You’re loyal to an actual boyfriend not a guy who’s taking you out to film-house for popcorn and a movie.

By dating multiple men, you level the playing field and keep yourself from being desperate. A woman with no options is more likely to settle than a woman with a roster.

It's not much so secret that the more jealous you can make a man, the better. I’m not talking about flirting with guys in front of him or telling him he’s the third date of the week.

Be smart and strategic. If he asks if you’re dating other people, tell him you’ve been testing the waters like any single woman should then flip it back on him.

If he wants to know more details about other men, be aggressive and stern by telling him to focus on the two of you because he currently has your attention. Basicas never do this because they are scared to death about turning a man off.

Spartans do it all the time because they understand that a man who knows he’s not your only option will work harder. Inside every grown man is a little boy that still has to be first. Use this knowledge!

Remain vocal, never become a “Yes Woman” who wants to just lay up under a man.

see all chapters so far @:
https://www.nairaland.com/5384765/series-untold-secrets-season-1/1#81784680

connect with the thread link below to understand this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5381212/dont-start-relationship-guy-before#81622568

Still typing...

2 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by ubunja(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
chenzen:

see story so far @:
https://www.nairaland.com/5384765/series-untold-secrets-season-1/1#81784680

Still typing...

You never really loved Ubunja did you?

chenzen:
Unbunja is the devil himself... l see u love hell a lot

chenzen:
Ubunja is the devils favourite demon. only if u choose to use ur time wisely perhaps u wouldn't be dwindling in this shambolic dimension of mediocrity.

very soon u ll be 40
pls don't be a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date Multiple Men : by vastolord4(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
What is the meaning of this? Everyday more nonsense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Date Multiple Men : by SpyAC(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
De agents I can see u from, when u start depreciating hope we pastor go rest
Re: Date Multiple Men : by carter009(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
WTF!!!!! Like seriously OP must you be posting trash all they time.....

3 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by healthserve(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chenzen is obsessed with ubunja

3 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by ubunja(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
healthserve:
he's not the only one. Couple of male losers in this space are suffering from Ubunja Derangement Syndrome.

May they get well soon.

4 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by healthserve(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
ubunja:
he's not the only one. Couple of male losers in this space are suffering from Ubunja Derangement Syndrome.

May they get well soon.

Lmao
Re: Date Multiple Men : by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hahahahaha cheesy what should we call chenzen's threads these days, since it's solely for women

#thegreenpill

Always start your threads with the above

Your post is spot on by the way.

4 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
ubunja:

May they get well soon.
lol
Re: Date Multiple Men : by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
vastolord4:
What is the meaning of this? Everyday more nonsense
#thegreenpill

1 Like

Re: Date Multiple Men : by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
healthserve:
huh?
Re: Date Multiple Men : by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Date Multiple Men : by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
There are things our fore fathers in olden days do then, I don't think some have an idea to it.

Life is good!
Re: Date Multiple Men : by Junkie1: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
I FEEL SORRY FOR THE LADIES WHO LISTEN TO YOUR CRAP undecided

7 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Junkie1:
I FEEL SORRY FOR THE LADIES WHO LISTEN TO YOUR CRAP undecided
why do u hate truths

1 Like

Re: Date Multiple Men : by ubunja(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
adewake12:

Do not!! Your power and my innocence would do great things.
lmfao dude
Re: Date Multiple Men : by kurupt1: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
ubunja:

May they get well soon.
he is a woman hiding behind a male monicker

6 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by Funmmyastic: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Date Multiple Men : by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
kurupt1:
u guys should be balancing this equation... stop the bias sentimental approach cos u ain't ladies... u hate this so much cos its plain truth... enough is enough. whether I am a guy or not I cannot shy away from truths.

THIS IS JUST SEASON 1, EXPECT IT TO GET UP TO SEASON 8 with 5000 episodes. more truths to unwrap!!!

2 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by missjo(f): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Would it not be fairer if you just said everyone male & female should date multiple people the way you explained it?
That way, no one feels hurt by your topiccheesy

2 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by ubunja(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
kurupt1:
oh crap.

But are you sure?

2 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
missjo:
Would it not be fairer if you just said everyone male & female should date multiple people the way you explained it?
That way, no one feels hurt by your topiccheesy
The Focus here are the LADIES. The guys can turn red or use words to vent their frustrations so I can quit but I wont till I m done. Thank God no one can strangle me through the internet neither can anyone beg me to stop.grin

2 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
ubunja:
oh crap.

But are you sure?
If I m, I would be dating all the guys in Nairaland by now... let me see how they ll rush to impress me with their much talked about millions. I wouldn't spare ubunja and ilegendd... I ll make sure their account balance runs into $0.01 balance.gringringrin
Re: Date Multiple Men : by skywalker240(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Date multiple men but that does'nt mean sleeping with them

unfortunately, thats not the case with The Averrage Nigerian Girl.

they Bleep almost all the guys they date. Most especially when the guys flashes money before them.

1 Like

Re: Date Multiple Men : by Amarallllll(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
OP plz do something good with ur time . Dis KONJI is now frustrating u, telling u to create many senseless threads , also find a girlfriend U NEED TO GET LAID QUICK B4 U COMMIT SUICIDE. I just feel ur severe pains bro

2 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by Amarallllll(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
ubunja:

May they get well soon.
get well soon or get laid soon ?
Re: Date Multiple Men : by skywalker240(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
chenzen:
If I m, I would be dating all the guys in Nairaland by now... let me see how they ll rush to impress me with their much talked about millions. I wouldn't spare ubunja and ilegendd... I ll make sure their account balance runs into $0.01 balance.gringringrin
yeah after they had made it sure your kpekus millage has ran 300,000 000
000 metres grin

2 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
skywalker240:
yeah after they had made it sure your kpekus millage has ran 300,000 000 000 metres grin
nah, lady s smart!!!
Re: Date Multiple Men : by ubunja(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Amarallllll:

get well soon or get laid soon ?
laid by who?

Women don't give pussy to pussies.

4 Likes

Re: Date Multiple Men : by skywalker240(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
chenzen:
nah, lady s smart!!!
not the averrage empty-brained Nigerian slay queen, which falls in the majority. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? / I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? / Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.