Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Enugu Season Of Baptism And The Story Of A Pampered City - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enugu Season Of Baptism And The Story Of A Pampered City (9570 Views)

Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight / Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Enugu Season Of Baptism And The Story Of A Pampered City by Stingman: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2019
More!!

1 Like

Re: The Enugu Season Of Baptism And The Story Of A Pampered City by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
pacino26:

Guy you funny o.

The politicians of the state knows too well and will not see their ambition claim lives of innocent souls. Besides the citizens are too enlighten to fall for such.

My war with the governor is in his inability to make something out of the little being given him. During his first tenure it is from one solidarity event to the other with the accompanying 600meters road awards. I expected him consolidating and doing better. His predecessors left a big sized shoe of success. He couldn't fit in, that to me is the problem and not security.

Ugwuanyi is a failure.

That's putting it in simple terms.

If he dies on seat today, there's no legacy project to remember him with.
Re: The Enugu Season Of Baptism And The Story Of A Pampered City by mrNEMZY(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Somalino:

says someone who is intellectually lazy to comprehend.

I won't share banters with you. The comprehension could have been more interesting if the writer chose to use plain words.

The purpose of the article is not for the writer to show case his knowledge of English, but rather for him to pass his information.

This is one wrong notion that scholars have. USING BIG WORDS DOESN'T IN ANY WAY MEAN YOU ARE INTELLIGENT
Re: The Enugu Season Of Baptism And The Story Of A Pampered City by pacino26(m): 4:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Awol1:

Ugwuanyi is a failure.

That's putting it in simple terms.

If he dies on seat today, there's no legacy project to remember him with.

At least we can have a real female governor then.
Re: The Enugu Season Of Baptism And The Story Of A Pampered City by mrvitalis(m): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Enugu belongs to all igbos ,its our home ,on from imo but i would definitely like to have a home in enugu

Its an addictive city ,if they had water population of enugu would grow by 40% in 2 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ortom Swears-In Panel Of Inquiry To Investigate Police Brutality In Benue / Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September / Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.