Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Could Have Made This Car To Split? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Could Have Made This Car To Split? (3995 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by Mrford(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
A friend posted this on Facebook few days ago. Though he didn't say what caused the accident but I was wondering What would have made this car split. Could it be that the under body was seriously rusted? Luckily the diver came out with no physical injury.

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by Mrford(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
More

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Maybe hit a tree or just the impact of the somersault... any car would be seriously damage (like the above) depending on how fast the dude was driving at time of impact...

Edit...the new photo posted clearly shows the tree that was hit.
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by Mrford(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Maybe hit a tree or just the impact of the somersault... any car would be seriously damage (like the above) depending on how fast the dude was driving at time of impact...

Edit...the new photo posted clearly shows the tree that was hit.

Is the tree enough to cause the split? I expected it to fold
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
That car must had been cut in half and joined back again prior to his ownership of it. Cars don't just cut off into half anyhow. If that car had not had any impact prior to the time it did, it would wrap around the tree or even uprooted the tree.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mrford:

Is the tree enough to cause the split? I expected it to fold

Depend on the tree but as the impact was at the Base of the tree (aka the strongest part of that tree) you can see how this cheap car didn't stand a chance and was torn apart.

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by timifakay(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mrford:
A friend posted this on Facebook few days ago. Though he didn't say what caused the accident but I was wondering What would have made this car split. Could it be that the under body was seriously rusted? Luckily the diver came out with no physical injury.

Lots of people won't like this...

The car history and conditions when accident happened need to be taken into consideration to know if the impact was enough to cause the car to split.
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by Mrford(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
timifakay:

The car history and conditions when accident happened need to be taken into consideration to know if the impact was enough to cause the car to split.

[b]
timifakay:

My thought
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
But is it only me or what?
My spirit feels that guy is a yahoo yahoo. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
kingreign:

certainly not only u
but he might also be clean too
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by timifakay(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
kingreign:

The villagers are involved in that matter...
ES350 wey break like cracker...

Mr L fit go carry this one put for backyard and start to claim Lexus owner owner...

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by princejones(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2019
God factor is involve,God want to proof his saving grace for this guy to reference Him

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by Readonee35L(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2019
kingreign:
That car must had been cut in half and joined back again prior to his ownership of it. Cars don't just cut off into half anyhow. If that car had not had any impact prior to the time it did, it would wrap around the tree or even uprooted the tree.
Cars cut in half very well in serious accidents.
All the airbags in the car deployed. It could have been a clean car too.

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Readonee35L:

Cars cut in half very well in serious accidents.
All the airbags in the car deployed. It could have been a clean car too.

Bros, deployed airbags could be fixed wella. Also, some rear impact may not deploy any airbag but still damage the car in a manner that necessitate cutting and joining by kazeem.
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by LeJeun3: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2019
kingreign:

Oga, the shear force is great enough from the imagine to shear it into like that....
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2019
LeJeun3:

Oga, the shear force is great enough from the imagine to shear it into like that....

Anyhow sha, na the engine, transmission, centre stack (audio/navigation system) I need.
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by LeJeun3: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2019
kingreign:

Anyhow sha, na the engine, transmission, centre stack (audio/navigation system) I need.

Go and Like the post and make ya comment...... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2019
LeJeun3:

Go and Like the post and make ya comment...... grin grin cheesy

Nooo. I heard that that accident occurred long time ago (last year) in warri.
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by AshipaEk0: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Unless na village people get hand for the matter, a car without underlying structural problems should not shear into 2 in such a manner
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by Mrford(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
kingreign:

Business man. What of the engine? Finally mgbuka boys go locate that guy.

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by okoroemeka(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Depend on the tree but as the impact was at the Base of the tree (aka the strongest part of that tree) you can see how this cheap car didn't stand a chance and was torn apart.
that car is not a cheap car it's an Lexus es 350 if am right,it will be those cut and join cars they import in pieces from Asia and joined back at ladipo or mgbuka obosi
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
okoroemeka:
that car is not a cheap car it's an Lexus es 350 if am right,it will be those cut and join cars they import in pieces from Asia and joined back at ladipo or mgbuka obosi

true...

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by sacx: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
What do you expect? It's a Toyota! tongue

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by slimmoney(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thats the work of cut and join panelbeater
Mrford:
More
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2019
sacx:
What do you expect? It's a Toyota! tongue

Shut up and go find something valid to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by sacx: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
kingreign:

Japanese shitbox cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
sacx:

Japanese shitbox cheesy
Better than american and EU shitboxes cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by naijadrivablog: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lexus ES330
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by naijadrivablog: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
kingreign:

Smh, too arrogant!

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Smh, too arrogant!

Screech... Swerve!

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's called cut and shut..........
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by valarinz: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2019
kingreign:

You're always willing to deflect blame from a toyota/lexus like nothing could ever go wrong with them.

As you've already stated a theory about cut and join and stuck to defending it as if you were the one that cut and joined it, kindly give us the theory behind this Sienna's bow leg

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2006 Vs 2007 What Are The Major Differences Between The Two? / Urgent Help On Where To Buy Good Tokunbo Tires / How Much Does A Tint Permit Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.