Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu (10121 Views)

Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba / Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security / Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2019
post=81837922:

Are you alright?
"Ikpeazu the best thing to happen to abians".
Truly, many are mad but few are roaming around
take ya jealousy to other state. PDP is doing well in Abia

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by NnadyAutos: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2019
From my own view points, Ikpeazu has done better than the past Governor's of Abia State in his first tenure.Whatever hard times Nigerians are facing, it is as a result of Federal government poor economic policy.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by garfield1: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2019
Wickedfacts:

But Umahi is from the same Pdp na.

I have an observation. If majority of the people in the SE support you, you must be doing something wrong but if they hate, insult and curse you, you're doing something right.

The SE loves Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Ihedioha and people like TA Orji and his son Chinedu AKA Ikuku.

On the other hand, they curiously hate Obiano, Umahi in particular and Okorocha the most. Meanwhile, those 3 are the best out of the mediocre Governors in the SE.
True.where is fergie
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by renewable1(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Funny post

Do you need solar power system? We can work with your budget.

Check my signature.
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2019
prigoz:
PDP will avoid this post like

Not a party thing... Ugwanyi is also a member of the same party. That idiot (Ikpeazu) would not have done any better were he in APC.

Learn to reason objectively... APC is actually worse than PDP.
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by mystical109(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
nonsense. Alex Otti is just jealous of ikpeazu achievements

which Abians are suffering? let Alex tell us which sitting governor ever give his people kerosene as ikpeazu did? ikpeazu bring hunger to Abians and he was reelected? this will tell you Alex is only jealous of ikpeazu led administration

ikpeazu is the best thing to happened to Abians after Theodore Orji and orji uzor Kalu. Alex should take a back sit please
I don't think calling a stupid person stupid is an abuse......uncle u are stupid
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Charly68: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2019
When Abians opened their eyes and voted for him why blaming the man ,he must have paid the voters in advance ..
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Ojukwudfugitive: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2019
[b][/b]
Omojolaray:
Politics is something I don't understand in Africa
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Ojiofor: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2019
Ebidosia:
Otti go and sit down.

You sound bitter, Ogah has moved on and is attracting things to Abia. That shows love of state and sportsmanship.

You were part of the looting of Abia money with T.A. Orji and you're here pontificating.

Y'all threw Abia into this mess.

Y'all are the same!

See them,the supporters of evil.
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by LadyExcellency: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2019
ItzEminence:
I just wish that One day my People of Abians we get a better Governor.

PDP have showed us pepper I swear

There is nothing any government can do about this. The civil and pubic services wage bill is killing the State. How on earth will the State manage the payment of N2.5 billion workforce and achieve anything tangible when every avenue to increase IGR is always vehemently resisted by the citizens.

Ebonyi State wage bill is just N900 million.

The best thing to do in Abia State is to renegotiate the civil service and retrench half the number for effective management.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2019
mystical109:
I don't think calling a stupid person stupid is an abuse......uncle my generation are stupid

don't think you can't survive without embracing foolishness. being stupid is ya family trademark, all sane people know that
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by rozayx5(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Wickedfacts:

But Umahi is from the same Pdp na.

I have an observation. If majority of the people in the SE support you, you must be doing something wrong but if they hate, insult and curse you, you're doing something right.

The SE loves Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Ihedioha and people like TA Orji and his son Chinedu AKA Ikuku.

On the other hand, they curiously hate Obiano, Umahi in particular and Okorocha the most. Meanwhile, those 3 are the best out of the mediocre Governors in the SE.

when you mentioned okorocha, i knew you had added weed to your tea this morning

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Wickedfacts: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2019
rozayx5:

when you mentioned okorocha, i knew you had added weed to your tea this morning

The one I ordered your mom to prepare for me. You can be rest assured she's gonna be out of a job soon.
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by brexit: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2019
All these fools supporting evil your kids will treat you the way these our bad leaders are treating us in your old age, amen amen and amen.
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Ikpeazu, is a wicked man

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Cjayboy: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2019
ALL OF YOU NA THE SAME PEOPLE..
MINDLESS LIFTERS..
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Ebidosia: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Ojiofor:

See them,the supporters of evil.

Ima nke ana ako?
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by tsavkeghps(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Ojiofor: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ebidosia:

Ima nke ana ako?

Gi na Ikpeazu bu ndi ma nke ano ako mana agughu ne egbu umu Abia.
Ndi Ojoo.
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by baratech: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Chai... Weaponized hunger
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Ruggedpen: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Siralgebra04:
We are not surprised, this has been d way of PDP from d past.
the worst governor of Abia state, A governor without focus.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Omega48: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

which Abians are suffering? let Alex tell us which sitting governor ever give his people kerosene as ikpeazu did? ikpeazu bring hunger to Abians and he was reelected? this will tell you Alex is only jealous of ikpeazu led administration

ikpeazu is the best thing to happened to Abians after Theodore Orji and orji uzor Kalu. Alex should take a back sit please
okay now ehn, i am from abia state, i grew up in Lagos tho, but i schooled in abia, pls ehn i just want you to explain all u said now, how is he the best thing that has happened to abians, i really want to know bcoz i cant believe someone can open his mouth to say what uv said with out facts so i want to know ur facts pls i beg u
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by ofeco: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

Pls what has Ikpeazu achieved? I was in Aba faulks road last week and Umuahia on Sunday I did not see anything that is worth celebrating /commending. The state is carving due to bad leadership.
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Maziyk: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kogi is APC, its not better than abia,
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Truthbites: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

But foolishness is local and criminality international.

Bad English is a jailable offence..what does d end of ur phrase mean? Before u are jailed indefinitely...u criminally minded MF
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Counsellor200: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Abia has neva been lucky with their Governors.. Who did they offend?
Well, what do i know??
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
ofeco:

Pls what has Ikpeazu achieved? I was in Aba faulks road last week and Umuahia on Sunday I did not see anything that is worth celebrating /commending. The state is carving due to bad leadership.

PDP all the way
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Omega48:

okay now ehn, i am from abia state, i grew up in Lagos tho, but i schooled in abia, pls ehn i just want you to explain all u said now, how is he the best thing that has happened to abians, i really want to know bcoz i cant believe someone can open his mouth to say what uv said with out facts so i want to know ur facts pls i beg u

haters keep off. PDP is trying in Abia state
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by plantist: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
My beautiful oilpussy, what can you do to rescue your fellow Biafuro people from Abia from this eternal poverty.

Instead of disturbing your cerebrum with issues in the Southwest, why not go back to the poverty-stricken state of Abia to rescue the people.
Re: Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu by Omega48: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

haters keep off. PDP is trying in Abia state
ohh i can see its either your father or mother is a beneficiary of this rubbish in d state... painful truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Release Five More Students In Kaduna / Ebonyi Assembly Speaker Impeached, HON Helen Nwaobasi emerges New Speaker(PIC) / Electricity: Nigerians Must Get What They Pay For – Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.