Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years (4950 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Amakavula:
Woooh you try ooh. grin

I hate to do that sis, but I knew one of them must hop on my post for clouts. I wonder why he is countering something that guys here have confirmed so far. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Amakavula:
Petty small boy, so petty.
bro how your side?
E don tay we relate o Baba,how work dey go?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by BoboKush(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:
How do you make a young man chase you for 4years? In record time, anyone can very well tell if the other person is his/her type- because we all have obvious qualities we look out for. Every other thing is looking beyond the superficial or just jara.

There is how you keep turning a man down and he keeps coming back, you think it is love? That is a man trying to redeem his ego, as there is no greater honour in the brotherhood than laying a girl who played hard to get.

May ur days be long
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by Kaycee7(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, tbh it is not that classified or maybe I roll with the boys too much. Growing up it was just my bro and I, when his friends come to the house and they start discussing- they will talk so much nonsense that I will refuse to give them food grin

They would say "agaracha must come back"
grin grin Kinda knew this before you posted. Though my guess was leaning more towards male friends.
Damn! I haven't heard the italicized quote for a while. You just triggered some memories
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by clintwealth(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
FOUR YEARS ,, SHE THINKS IS FOUR DAY,THEY ARE WICKED
Davash222:
4 years
But, girls wicked sha.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by Davash222(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:
How do you make a young man chase you for 4years? In record time, anyone can very well tell if the other person is his/her type- because we all have obvious qualities we look out for. Every other thing is looking beyond the superficial or just jara.

There is how you keep turning a man down and he keeps coming back, you think it is love? That is a man trying to redeem his ego, as there is no greater honour in the brotherhood than laying a girl who played hard to get.

So you have sense like this
Local man is impressed.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Truer words have never been spoken!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by goodnewscliff(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Hehehehehe.... And u not a man.... This guy is an average alpha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by goodnewscliff(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:

There is no value to it, yet guys are looking for virgins?

No value yet guys pay to get laid?

No value yet guys will turn statistician calculating the mileage of a woman's vagina?

No value yet a sexually experienced lady is tagged a slut and her male counterpart a stud?

No value yet the quickest way guys deride girls is to call her olosho or borehole pussy?

No value yet a guy breaks up with a girl and him and his friends would console themselves with the fact that he AT LEAST bleeped her?

No value yet a guy would feel cheated if he does things for a girl he hasn't or wouldn't lay?

No value yet female chastity is more emphasized than the male one?

No value yet a male adulterer can't stand the thought of his woman being penetrated from the warmest orifice?

Keep changing the rules as you go, it doesn't change the average male thinking process.
This is more of a Nigerian thing.... U know
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:
bro how your side?
E don tay we relate o Baba,how work dey go?
grin grin bros I'm fine ooh. Work is doing fine.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by drealcivilceno(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ahmed0336:
That 4 years he used in pursuing you is enough to fetch him another degree.

I don't have energy to ask a lady out twice abeg.
Person wey get e shérekódè
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by drealcivilceno(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
blackboy:
Girls should be wise. But no. A guy that wants to sleep with a girl can wait for many years and strike.
Even married men can introduce a girl to his parents or even follow her to see her parents. Ladies respect your self dont open wide . Keep to your principles.
Dont worry the guy feels he has won. But na lie !! Just screwed his life which will blow up in his face not too long.
Ok ooh
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by APOPTOSIS: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
GUYS dey Vex now ooooo
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by Ladotrader(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:

No value yet guys will turn statistician calculating the mileage of a woman's vagina?

No value yet a sexually experienced lady is tagged a slut and her male counterpart a stud?

No value yet the quickest way guys deride girls is to call her olosho or borehole pussy?

No value yet a guy breaks up with a girl and him and his friends would console themselves with the fact that he AT LEAST bleeped her?

No value yet a guy would feel cheated if he does things for a girl he hasn't or wouldn't lay?

No value yet a male adulterer can't stand the thought of his woman being penetrated from the warmest orifice?

Keep changing the rules as you go, it doesn't ch
ange the average male thinking process.

You have point but that's 4 years too long bass
That's doesn't take kidnapper to do their job
Wetin happen

But why the react like that after he won the all the stress and test
The Bleep up..
But when you know you're not ready and you would have relent like 2 year and not now 4 years

Omo Na him problem

Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dude has my respect and deserves a glass of champagne.undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by mmadu4: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
she accepted him because time is no longer on her side or because of Nigerians economy times are hard so girls are always looking for opportunity to escape poverty the guy chop am clean mouth and then dumped her ass. this is what most of you bitches deserve
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
GUYS dey Vex now ooooo
The GUY really got to know that the said Lady WASTED his 4years, having realised that she had nothing to OFFER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by DaddyRochie1642: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
blackboy:
Girls should be wise. But no. A guy that wants to sleep with a girl can wait for many years and strike.
Even married men can introduce a girl to his parents or even follow her to see her parents. Ladies respect your self dont open wide . Keep to your principles.
Dont worry the guy feels he has won. But na lie !! Just screwed his life which will blow up in his face not too long.

Oga,
When you finish supporting her with your yeye statement,
She no go still reward you with PUSSY grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by boiz2men(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Truth is it wasn't about ego.

He wanted to prove to her that she wasn't special.

I would literally ignore her after the second rejection.

I would call it foolishness if he spent so much in those 4 years for pleasure that may not last an hour.

What the other guy said is true.

Some of us guys don't place value on pussy...

If it does worth a thing, probably $3.

I don't think I can pay more than that for sex.

Although I might marry a virgin but not for reasons you gave. Virgins are less likely to cheat in marriage if they marry as one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
boiz2men:

Truth is it wasn't about ego.

He wanted to prove to her that she wasn't special

I would literally ignore her after the second rejection.

I would call it foolishness if he spent so much in those 4 years for pleasure that may not last an hour.

What the other guy said is true.

Some of us guys don't place value on pussy...

If it does worth a thing, probably $3.

I don't think I can pay more than that for sex.

Although I might marry a virgin but not for reasons you gave. Virgins are less likely to cheat in marriage if they marry as one.

The contradiction. Makes it totally unnecessary for me to reply further...

The person who claims not to put value on pussy goes about NL making such comments. Miss me on this BS pls... it has nothing at all to do with my post.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by boiz2men(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:

The contradiction. Makes it totally unnecessary for me to reply further...

The person who claims not to put value on pussy goes about NL making such comments. Miss me on this BS pls... it has nothing at all to do with my post.

So if dangote reminds a beggar of his state, it means he is redeeming his ego because the beggar called him broke?

If I take revenge on you for something you did to me, that's ego?

Does ego have another meaning?

Enlighten me please. I like to know.

Also saying that white is black doesnt make black white since you love calling things bs

If the guy had ignored her existence, that would have been classic display of ego.

Shes standing right in your eyes but you are looking through her into space...

Getting back at her isn't ego but revenge.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by pocohantas(f): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
boiz2men:

So if dangote reminds a beggar of his state, it means he is redeeming his ego because the beggar called him broke?

If I take revenge on you for something you did to me, that's ego?

Does ego have another meaning?

Enlighten me please. I like to know.

Also saying that white is black doesnt make black white since you love calling things bs

If the guy had ignored her existence, that would have been classic display of ego.

Shes standing right in your eyes but you are looking through her into space...

Getting back at her isn't ego but revenge.

Story for the gods...

Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by PharoahIII: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
I think the girl is just being hypocritical, I'm quite sure that in those four years of her turning the guy down she had someone else. She probably only acquiesced to the guy's request because her main guy left her. The moral of the story is you can always be sure that no matter what, a woman will ALWAYS look out for her interests. A woman's interests come before and before anything else. This is why love can NEVER exist between a man and a woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by fcdgrand(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Keep changing the rules as you go, it doesn't change the average male thinking process.
that is why they called it men's world
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by kingkuntaval: 4:10am On Sep 03, 2019
pocohantas:

WTF does that even mean, no play yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by gideonvalor98(m): 4:44am On Sep 03, 2019
pocohantas:

Ma'am at times is not really the sex thing and it maybe that their is something so special about the girl that he likes so much and didn't see in other ladies like smth more than beauty e.g trait,character, values etc. Also the lady may not turn him down outrightly and on the other, the lady may not have much interest in him and her main interest may lie in someone else. She may sometimes give him hope of keep trying or so. Even the guy may be seeing other ladies or keeping them just for fun(as a young lecturer now-think of it) but his mind will always flash back to this lady, when a thought of marriage or partner sprang up in his mind. so at times is not only to get under her skirt. For those two weeks they were together, he may not even come up with sex issue. Love could be funny at times #inside life
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by rex444(m): 5:12am On Sep 03, 2019
The idiot get time..... No forget , if she open mouth curse U.....hmmm
Re: Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years by DeHumbleTboy: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2019
Venusman:
See dribbling, bastard player
kikikikiki the guy just invent new idea. Once she waste your time stab her with pain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Man Shares Photos Of The Women He's Been Sleeping With / "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.