Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

If Na U, U Go Gree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Na U, U Go Gree? (1143 Views)

When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. / Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Na U, U Go Gree? by danie3: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2010
lets say u met a girl of ur dreams
U two are of age
u plan to marry her.
but each time u ask for sex she go say nooooo- lie lie
okay
she go eeven say she be virgin
hmmm.
she go say if u really luv am say make u wait!!!
u guys continue, and then u guys take the trip down the aisle,
my guy don dey think 4 im mind say dis nite, MEN- this nite, i go dig so teee bed sef give part like red sea wink
nite come,
as u climb ur newly wedded wife who has been tellin u say she be Veego
e be like say u dive inside red sea. chei. the plc don widee like mad.
SHE NO BE VIRGIN!!!!
if na me, the next day na divorce. No story
not because she aint a virgin, bt because she lieeeeeeeeeee
d honeypot sef don dey near expiring date. grin
my brodaz, if na u
u go continue dey marry am?
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by atampakoeg(f): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2010
and if na the other way round? make she divorce you when she find out say your ugly plick don enter 516 wide holes?
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by izby(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
this sound like joke
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by InkedNerd(f): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2010
What an idiotic thread. A woman can still be a virgin even if you don't see blood. Please go enlighten and educate yourself before you post something like this again. Besides, where you a virgin? Is it fair for you to complain that she's no virgin when there's no way to tell if your a virgin as well? Smh @ some of you men and your double standard beliefs.
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by Osama10(m): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2010
Only women replying, you must have stung them. grin
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by danie3: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
u bgals are muntulas
i said not because she aint a V
BUT because SHE LIEDD
DAt kin gal fit kill person
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by WackyJ1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

What an idiotic thread. A woman can still be a virgin even if you don't see blood. Please go enlighten and educate yourself before you post something like this again. Besides, where you a virgin? Is it fair for you to complain that she's no virgin when there's no way to tell if your a virgin as well? Smh @ some of you men and your double standard beliefs.

So there is no blood and the passage is very wide yet she can still be a virgin? It is in only about 20% of virgins in whichh the hymen is broken due to strenuous activities like sports. Coming upon those kiind of women is very rare. So its not everytime that you make the asumption that a woman can be a virgin even if the man doesn't see any blood.
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by InkedNerd(f): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2010
WackyJ1:

So there is no blood and the passage is very wide yet she can still be a virgin?  It is in only about 20% of virgins in whichh the hymen is broken due to strenuous activities like sports. Coming upon  those kiind of women is very rare. So its not everytime that you make the asumption that a woman can be a virgin even if the man doesn't see any blood.

Lmao, 20% huh? And where did you get that percentage from? And how would you know its rare? Who told you? I didn't make any assumptions. Just because his p.enis may have been there first p.enis there doesn't mean that it has been the only thing that has been there at all. Suppose she m.asturates, then what?
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2010
d#anie:

lets say u met a girl of your dreams
U two are of age
u plan to marry her.
but each time u ask for sex she go say nooooo- lie lie
okay
she go eeven say she be virgin
hmmm.
she go say if u really luv am say make u wait!!!
u guys continue, and then u guys take the trip down the aisle,
my guy don dey think 4 im mind say dis nite, MEN- this nite, i go dig so teee bed sef give part like red sea wink
nite come,
as u climb your newly wedded wife who has been tellin u say she be Veego
e be like say u dive inside red sea. chei. the plc don widee like mad.
SHE NO BE VIRGIN!!!!
if na me, the next day na divorce. No story
not because she aint a virgin, bt because she lieeeeeeeeeee
d honeypot sef don dey near expiring date. grin
my brodaz, if na u
u go continue dey marry am?

why look for avirgin when you are not

the moment you look for one when you are not the chances of being lied to are high
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by Dsense(m): 12:22am On Oct 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

HEY DEAR,
I think d poster is not upset just beczuse d girl is not a virgin but bcoz she's been lying to hom all the while nd once he discoverd she's been lying bout d virginity , He had to take a tough decission nd which is very correct to me.
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by Osama10(m): 1:01am On Oct 27, 2010
This virgin thing its very very serious oh. grin
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Lmao, 20% huh? And where did you get that percentage from? And how would you know its rare? Who told you? I didn't make any assumptions. Just because his p.enis may have been there first p.enis there doesn't mean that it has been the only thing that has been there at all. Suppose she m.asturates, then what?

That na auto-disqualification to be virgin!! Motor wey dem don tear the water-proof can never be tear-rubber!! E no matter wether na breeze blow the water-proof comot or not.

@ OP

I dey your back jare!! Na instant divorce!!
Forget all this one wey dem dey shout here, how virgin kondo go wide sotey e don exceed ehn elastic limit?! Jor o!!
I go first beat am well-well for time wasting, deciet and malicious fraud!! Then I go divorce am!

angry
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by stuffs4me(m): 2:24am On Oct 27, 2010
Madam enlighten and educated, pls stop tellin us stupid lies. If only you where that educated and enlightened yourself you would have known that it is VERY rear for a girl to be born without a hymen, had you read the post you would have seen that the guy’s complain is the fact that he was deceived. For you information, chances of a girl being born without a hymen is almost equal to being born with six toes, how many of them girls will claim to havin six toes, yeye girls

So there is no blood and the passage is very wide yet she can still be a virgin? It is in only about 20% of virgins in whicch the hymen is broken due to strenuous activities like sports. Coming upon those kiind of women is very rare. So its not everytime that you make the asumption that a woman can be a virgin even if the man doesn't see any blood.
The percentage is not as high as 20% sef. The hymen as it is not rigid but quite flexible and in most cases is broken by a level of degree of thrust after penetration. How many of them girls do any kind of sport anyway. The girl never talk true, na on top bed she do her own sport.

@poster, don’t mind all these stupid girls defending their fellow girls, its their type that after having a herd of cows go over them and after having done series of abortions will now start claiming to be virgins later in life
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by Akinagirl(f): 2:36am On Oct 27, 2010
Dont just assume poster. She could have very well been a virgin. I mean women these days can masturbate. I mean they do have toy replicas of penise.s for God sake! Why don't you stop being so closed minded and immature, sit down and have a adult discussion with her about what you think and fear and I am sure she will open up to you. But the silliest thing you can do is assume and jump the gun.
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by xynerise: 2:38am On Oct 27, 2010
@poster. Do you know that a gal might not be a virgin but her kpekus is still very tight. This is called the secondary virginity. So she can tell you she is a virgin and you will be because the place is still tight.
Secondly, a gal that was rap;ed is still a virgin.
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by MsPotato(f): 3:03am On Oct 27, 2010
Based on your post, you dont love her for her but you love her for her virginity cause thats what you have been thinking all year long.   undecided And as for her, shame on her for lying about her virginity./ I mean what is there to bluff about your virginity. . .  undecided I dont understand some ladies really.
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by WackyJ1(m): 3:41am On Oct 27, 2010
stuffs4me:

Madam enlighten and educated, pls stop tellin us silly lies. If only you where that educated and enlightened yourself you would have known that it is VERY rear for a girl to be born without a hymen, had you read the post you would have seen that the guy’s complain is the fact that he was deceived. The percentage is not as high as 20% sef. The hymen as it is not rigid but quite flexible and in most cases is broken by a level of degree of thrust after penetration. How many of them girls do any kind of sport anyway. The girl never talk true, na on top bed she do her own sport.

Quite true.
1st of all he complained of being deceived. We can not know for sure whether, he would have stayed if she was not a vvirgin after all he knows it's the modern age. For all we know, once he heard she was a virgin, he may have accorded her respect for keeping herself and looked forward to the day he burst her cherry only to be disappointed. How can a virgin, neverminding the fact that she may not bleed during bleeping, have a hole that is as wide as the poster says? And even if she self services, how can she be satisfied with that even when a real man is there.
As for the 20% i made it up to that so as to be reasonable.
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by johndoe200: 4:05am On Oct 27, 2010
First, e no fit be me. Na only mugu like youwey dis kind of thing go happen to. No f. u.c. k b4 marriage? Dat na small pickin game. Anyway as you be mugu make you manage de tin like that, next time you go get sence and no say you must know what you get before you buy. If you want to buy a cow for the milk, you no go see milk before you pay?
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by InkedNerd(f): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2010
Okija_juju:

That na auto-disqualification to be virgin!! Motor wey dem don tear the water-proof can never be tear-rubber!! E no matter wether na breeze blow the water-proof comot or not.

How is it disqualification? Just  because she can use other methods doesn't means she's not a virgin. So you mean to tell me that when a guy m.asturbates it means he's not a virgin?

stuffs4me:

Madam enlighten and educated, pls stop tellin us silly lies. If only you where that educated and enlightened yourself you would have known that it is VERY rear for a girl to be born without a hymen, had you read the post you would have seen that the guy’s complain is the fact that he was deceived. For you information, chances of a girl being born without a hymen is almost equal to being born with six toes, how many of them girls will claim to havin six toes, yeye girls

Who said I was telling you silly lies? I work at a youth center so every once in a while I hear guys coming in and asking the same idiotic questions as the OP. Since you claim that its very "rear" [rare] for a woman to be born without a hymen, please tell me how rare it is? What is the percentage? You all are here throwin' about numbers like its nobodies business. It appears that you are the one who needs to be enlightened.

Ms. Potato:

Based on your post, you dont love her for her but you love her for her virginity cause thats what you have been thinking all year long.   undecided And as for her, shame on her for lying about her virginity./ I mean what is there to bluff about your virginity. . .  undecided I dont understand some ladies really.

She [the girl] never said she lied. He's assuming that she did.

D-sense:

HEY DEAR,
I think d poster is not upset just beczuse d girl is not a virgin but bcoz she's been lying to hom all the while nd once he discoverd she's been lying bout d virginity , He had to take a tough decission nd which is very correct to me.

Exactly, he said. Not her. It is an assumption. She never actually admitted anything. Just because he says she's not a virgin doesn't mean that its true.
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by MsPotato(f): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

She [the girl] never said she lied. He's assuming that she did.

Is that is true, than I can conclude that the guy is only obsess with virgins and nothing else
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by Demdem(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2010
Akinagirl:

Dont just assume poster. She could have very well been a virgin. I mean women these days can self-service. I mean they do have toy replicas of penise.s for God sake! Why don't you stop being so closed minded and immature, sit down and have a adult discussion with her about what you think and fear and I am sure she will open up to you. But the silliest thing you can do is assume and jump the gun.

Hmmmmnnn, Come to think of it. If that toy enters her before i do, then i av lost the feat to a TOY. Chei. grin grin grin
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by Ikedonn(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2010
@ poster
Divorce her immediately.She's a bloody liar. sad angry
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2010
see naija man so if a gal lies she should be thrown out of her marriage sharp sharp.na wa o.makes me qxn the age group on this forum.
Re: If Na U, U Go Gree? by WackyJ1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
All ladies jump to the defence of the virgin who doesn't tell her fiance, that she uses toys until he discovers after their wedding. What did you expect the guy to think? intimacy gadgets are not so common, so it may not occur to the guy that she uses one. She didn't lie yet she didn't tell the entire truth.
All i'm saying is in this particular case,try and look at things from the perpective of the guy.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Boyfriend/girlfriend / Nigerian Girls Christmas Wishlist / When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.