Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? (78650 Views)

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's feminine of course, I wonder how this should be a big deal

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by NobleAngell(f): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
There's really nothing wrong with wearing waist beads. Unless she's using them for a fetish purpose. Some people wear it for beautification.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
I need more explanation on this.... please the ladies in the house should help. MOD help!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Most wear it for beautification.

Some for love charm, well if you have been charmed, you won't even be able to ask this question.

So in essence, you are safe.

410 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
There's really nothing wrong with wearing waist beads. Unless she's using them for a fetish purpose. Some people wear it for beautification.
She cover all her own with cloth.
u cannot see it until u pull her clothes off.
if it is for beautification.. people should seeing it nah

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Burgerlomo: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
NobleAngell:

Most especially when the babe get a well rounded nice ass grin

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
truthsayer009:
Most wear it for beautification.

Some for love charm, well if you have been charmed, you won't even be able to ask this question.

So in essence, you are safe.
how does one behave when charm.
I am only asking if it has negative effect on the sex partner because I never experienced that before.
I don't need obstacle in lifeo

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin grin
Burgerlomo:

grin
Burgerlomo:

why covering it then.
please ladies I need more answers especially those that wear it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by NobleAngell(f): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Abadsheddy:

She cover all her own with cloth.
u cannot see it until u pull her clothes off.
if it is for beautification.. people should seeing it nah
Is She supposed to wear it over her clothes? No naaaaw. The beauty is when she's without clothes.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Aladdin1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
na dem.jezebel club.yemoja generation.the mariners.na dem trade mark to wear bead for yansh.snake don suck and swallow your sperm go keep for under water be dat.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by NobleAngell(f): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Abadsheddy:

how does one behave when charm.
I am only asking if it has negative effect on the sex partner because I never experienced that before.
I don't need obstacle in lifeo
Be careful tho. Let it not be that you're exchanging or sacrificing your destiny on the alter of great sex.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
Is She supposed to wear it over her clothes? No naaaaw. The beauty is when she's without clothes.
okoo.
the thing fine for her waist Sha. But why still bothering for attraction when cloth is not on.
even at the base of her breast?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Aladdin1:
na dem.jezebel club.yemoja generation.the mariners.na dem trade mark to wear bead for yansh.snake don suck and swallow your sperm go keep for under water be dat.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Aladdin1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=Abadsheddy post=81896054][/quote] SAME TO YOU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by NobleAngell(f): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Abadsheddy:

okoo.
the thing fine for her waist Sha. But why still bothering for attraction when cloth is not on.
even at the base of her breast?
If her way is pure, then trust me its just to make you want her more.
But if she isn't pure, yank it off her waist and watch her dance naked to the market while picking up garbage on the street.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Aladdin1:
SAME TO YOU.
grin
Aladdin1:
SAME TO YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
If her way is pure, then trust me its just to make you want her more.
But if she isn't pure, yank it off her waist and watch her dance naked to the market while picking up garbage on the street.
hmmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Amarabae(f): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's a way of identifying fellow marine kingdom members cry

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Amarabae:
It's a way of identifying fellow marine kingdom members cry
And what is you peoples aim if I may ask. what does that do for u people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by ubcandid(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
NobleAngell:

Aunty that thing dey fear person Abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Phenomenal16(f): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Abadsheddy:
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...
since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared
..u were having sex on Sunday... Kwantinue...,...child of d world

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Lamanii22(f): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Abadsheddy:
since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared

It's not a big deal, it helps the waistline, you know when you're adding an extra inch in size, then you can watch your weight... I don't wear it though.. But I love anklets, it's simply beautiful when you put it on.... But my mom thinks it's prostitutes that wears it...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by kinkybabie11(f): 12:36am On Sep 04, 2019
I wear waist beads because they actually look nice. Some people wear it for charms,others for beautification.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Beetwaise(m): 1:33am On Sep 04, 2019
kinkybabie11:
I wear waist beads because they actually look nice. Some people wear it for charms,others for beautification.

I see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by NobleAngell(f): 2:44am On Sep 04, 2019
ubcandid:

Aunty that thing dey fear person Abeg.
Na by force? If e fear you, na to waka naaaa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Newbielearner(m): 3:31am On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:

Go and fast and pray o. Repercussions aren't often immediate. Originally it was meant for beautification. But now, it's a symbol of identity, used for protection, enchantment and transfer of virtue. You'd have to hope hers was for beautification.
I'm just surprised how you didn't see that thing before doing what you did.
They sell it now a lot, teaching ladies how to use it to enchant a man, draw virtue and ensure protection from ritualists.

Oga, go and pray o. No intention to scare you or to emphasize too much on holiness. But these things affect people on a long term basis...

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Jacqueline22(f): 3:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmm I do wear beads
Because I love them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Pentasoft1978: 4:09am On Sep 04, 2019
That's trade mark of slavery , its for identification.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 4:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Newbielearner:

Go and fast and pray o. Repercussions aren't often immediate. Originally it was meant for beautification. But now, it's a symbol of identity, used for protection, enchantment and transfer of virtue. You'd have to hope hers was for beautification.
I'm just surprised how you didn't see that thing before doing what you did.
They sell it now a lot, teaching ladies how to use it to enchant a man, draw virtue and ensure protection from ritualists.

Oga, go and pray o. No intention to scare you or to emphasize too much on holiness. But these things affect people on a long term basis...
Whatever I her intention I don't know.
But the girl though.
She fall too easily.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:40am On Sep 04, 2019
Enjoy your initiation grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..u were having sex on Sunday... Kwantinue...,...child of d world

And you, you do have your own on Saturday.......onye ikpu grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.