Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses (25423 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tpia5: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
indzsh:

I know shes from Ghana,and my point was just as Majid Michel,just coz they from Ghana they ugly,or they not good, To me Nigerian/Ghanian productions are the best quality!

abrantie, who you were responding to, is from ghana.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Ialwaysask: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2010
you're welcome.

I just believe in treating people the way I would want to be treated.

And I could see the thread was heading in a different direction, so I

gave my input. I hope it helps
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by fstranger: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2010
Omo Latvia, Sht up thats not your picture!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
Awwwwwww, ur baby's so so cute!

You're a hot babe yourself too!

You should go to Nigeria to kick off your career!

It's also possible that you might find some producers in New York!

Hope this helps!  wink

P.S., gurl  ur pix r fiiiiiine, don't listen to haters!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Mobinga: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2010
shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/341688_34544_1393601993620_1039279104_30953160_4085418_n_jpg1d360c6ef6f64da57f635c8c03a6fa79
shocked shocked shocked

You're hot don't mind the haters smiley wink wink
You'll be hot cake for producers in nollywood. You've got what they like wink wink cool
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hmmm, i just like when people sayin these arent my pictures,and at the same time cant post their own, lets see who is these people who knows better than anyone else, please, hmmm, omo latvia ko, thats just not smart,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by ElPhenomenal(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
Fresh chick, pls dont come here for anytin,it wont take us 2dayz 2 adultnap u
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by BlackRevo: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
indzsh:

Hmmm, i just like when people sayin these arent my pictures,and at the same time cant post their own, lets see who is these people who knows better than anyone else, please, hmmm, omo latvia ko, thats just not smart,

You no go see one kobo hammer for hia trust me. . . .we dey watch you  grin
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by AloyEmeka5: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
Ialwaysask:

Hi,

I want to commend you for your bravery on posting your pictures on NL!

Too many of the posters talk/criticize too much but could not display theirs.

Nigerians are naturally very envious and cynical, if you are to break into

this industry I advise you to grow very thick skin. And treat negative comments

like water off a ducks back.

I am not too sure of the way the Nollywood industry works. But what I would advise

is there are a few Nollywood directors that have facebook account such as:

Kingsley Ogoro:
http://www.facebook.com/kingsleyogoro?ref=ts

Kunle Afolayan:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=745750658&ref=ts

Obi Emelonye:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1244537293&ref=search

I will also throw in DJ Abass, though he is not a producer/director he certainly knows
the who's who in Nollywood and he would be able to further advise you in the right
direction. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=503876811&ref=ts

I also recommend that when you watch these Nollywood movies, study the rolling

credits at the end, this should give you information on the producers/directors.

This usually includes an email address or a telephone number.

Pay particularly to the ones in movies you have enjoyed. And contact those producers

and directors. It will take a lot of research, diligence and perseverance on your part.

I wish you the best.  grin

P.S Pls post a follow up thread inform of your progress.

Thanks for the link. You are the only one who has given her a meaningful help here so far.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by malabite: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2010
I will not try to criticize you, but there are so many Nigerians who have gone cyber with pictures. Perhaps you have not encountered yahoo yahoo boys who send pictures of beautiful ladies and make their fellow men fall in love and send them money through Western Union, not knowing they are blokes looking for who to chop im money.

However, if you are real, or if you are writing on behalf of someone whom you think is suitable for the Naija movie industry, then my advice to you and the person you are representing is to pay little attention to Nairaland and focus more on YouTube. Simply do a five-minute 'show' on YouTube and it will guarantee whatever role you want in the industry.

I guess you are aware that so many people (not in Naija) started their acting career through YouTube. For Example, search for 'White Nigerian ' on YouTube and watch it. At the moment the guy is running away from scouts and event organisers, beacuse they want him to be at every Naija event wey dey happen for Jand.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by ebeledi(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
@indzsh
ever watched Osufia in London?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQJo_Hz0vjo

the star lady in the film was white, and she was decent looking (although not as hot as you)
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by ebeledi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
Abrantie:

Puleese, she's ugly. Just because she's white and blonde doesn't mean she's pretty. Even those half-casts i.e Nadia &co make me puke. Then you have the bleached actress and their silly weaves. Enough already.

Hey wannabe Barbie, stay in Ireland. The Naija sun be too strong for your skin.

can you post your pic? so we can decide who looks better between the two of you, honestly the girl is sexy, it has nothing to do with her being white and blonde
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by yabadabado: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2010
come , all i see is a pic [looked good] but can you act? if u can't , stay where you are an consider kellywood abi na kenya movie industry.  ma country has had enough of white people who can't make any change but expect their white skin will get them the job.

any which way, u get mind 2 post ur pics, this shows that you really want this but again , do u have what it takes or do you just want a role because u want to impress ur nigerian relations , abi na because u feel u can do better that nadia buari[she na becos ur white shine pass her own] na im make u want role.
consider this , white people are not in short supply in naija so you wont get 'instant' vip treatment.

consider ur family, dat cute boy, take an acting class if u have not, pack ur bag and come over with your hubby  to nigeria
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
Ive been working in Ireland in movie industry for over a year,been doing all type of different small roles in tv adverts and working on movie sets,and no,to me everyone has their own qualities and beauty and there is no way i would say im better than nadia buari,
And i understand how u feel,and i would never use the fact that im white to try to get anything or anywhere,i mean to me we are all equal,the skin colour doesnt matter,and i would never have a cheeky attidude to think im better, some months ago i went to nigerian embassy to collect some documents for a friend,so i waited in the queue,and the guy who worked there just came to me straight away and asked me what can he do for me, even thou there were people who waited there long before me,so that made me angry,i actually told him its not my turn and he should attend the others first,i would feel so bad if i was the nigerian people waiting there,so i know the feeling you may have against me or the other whites,who probably come to your country and try to take away jobs in these hard times, In Ireland when u apply for a job they give irish person first call,coz its their country,im not sure if its the same in nigeria and if its not its wrong, anyway im sorry for any bad feeling caused to you against me, but just to let you know we all look different,but we also have different attidudes and characters!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by yabadabado: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
great , u gat gud public relation skills 2 , alright u for real , just be careful cus this days not every person wants to help and not every nigerian is gud, so be careful of those that you have already started to chat with about this change which you want to bring about, NOLLYWOOD WOOD APPRECIATE IT
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Abrantie: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hot? LOL, she looks plastic-y, like one of those white mannequins displayed in container store "boutiques" dotting Accra's roads.

Look, I don't mean to burst your ego but you can walk and talk Naija all day long in comfy Ireland, but as soon as you land in MMA you'd be like "Lūdzu, es gribētu iet mājās. Neļaujiet savu lidmašīnu atstāj bez manis."
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ indzsh
Hi take the advice from those with positive responses. I must say im quite ahamed of some of the racist remarks from some of our Nairalanders.
The same people are very quick to pull the racist card if they perceive 'embarrassment' at International airports.
You can also add 'Wole Oguntokun' from facebook. Does quite a number of castings for theater shows in Lagos. Contact him. Apart from establishing contact with the people referred to you, if you are for real and serious about this, you must be ready to come to Nigeria and be here for a while to get things started. Wish you the best.

P.S your son is cute!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
Thank you so much. God bless you!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by buzugee(m): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
Abrantie:

Hot? LOL,  she looks plastic-y, like one of those white mannequins displayed in container store "boutiques" dotting Accra's roads.

Look, I don't mean to burst your ego but you can walk and talk Naija all day long in comfy Ireland, but as soon as you land in MMA you'd be like "Lūdzu, es gribētu iet mājās. Neļaujiet savu lidmašīnu atstāj bez manis."
the first picture is a bad picture. yes she looks like a plasticky hollywood bimbo. but then i looked at the other 3 pics where she had less makeup on and bruh i gotta tell ya she is hot. lets not playa hate now. she is a honorary nigerian, married to a nigerian, she loves black culture so she is one of us. no need to hate on one of our own now.

@ indzh, please dont wear your lipstick like you did in the first pic. you look like you just had lip botox
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Radiant(f): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
Poster, who do you think would beat you in acting amongst Nigerian and Ghanaian actresses?  cool Or are you better than all of them?
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Kunbee: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
Good luck
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
As i mentioned before everyone have their own qualities and im not better than anyone,and i would never say so,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ indzsh
youre welcome. Feel free to add me on F.b (Girl with blonde hair. Im not part of Nollywood though, lol).
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
Im goin to post some more pictures for review as ive seen some people didnt like the 1st ones,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2010

Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
ive sent u a msg,it woudnt let me add you,so maybe u can add me?
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Markenny(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Markenny(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tredkiller: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
You look more like a wax work than a real blonde. You must be a fake. Are you sure you are not that Abakaliki girl turned down a couple of weeks ago for a nollywood film role? It was all your fault for experimenting too much with those cheap chinese bleaching agents. Common enough of that photoshop brushing and get real. You can' cheat your way into getting a nollywood role. Period.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by jpworld(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2010
Seun please make this site saver like facebook, by protecting people's picture, someone will just right click and copy all the pictures, small time they will use it for yahoo yahoo.

Latvia Girl just come to Naija, you will find acting job, come to Ogudu or surulere,  you will meet alot of Naija actors and actress, we drink beer together always,  they might be able to link you up, GoodLuck, (but not our president)

Next time, don't ever post your pic on nairaland is not save, better post your facebook account.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Radiant(f): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2010
indzsh:

As i mentioned before everyone have their own qualities and im not better than anyone,and i would never say so,

You said Nadia can't act and you obviously think Majid is a great actor and Jim too. So, it means they're better than most of the other actors.

Simple question. . .who do you think can beat you in acting? It's just like saying Genevieve acts better than Omotola or Jackie Appiah acts better than Nadia. Indeed different qualities but you can still spot the best. Very simple.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2010
Please, who are the ppl saying this girl is ugly?

We all say "Just because you're light skin dont mean you're cute" on this forum, and same thing goes for white ppl, "just because she's white don't mean she's ugly". We all have seen ugly white ppl, but this chick is hawwt and she got a nice body to boot. so quit hating  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood / Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London / US-Based Artistes, Esquare Accuse Portable Of Assaulting & Stealing From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.