Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses (25421 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Radiant(f): 1:29am On Oct 28, 2010
indzsh:

haha, its funny how people just out of no where gets all these lies,please find the place where i said nadia buari is a bad actress and post it up? And then call somebody names,
U see i know plenty of white people married to nigerians and they dont even know when they call them oyinbo,then dont even know how to make simple fried rice,
But when you really love the person u wanna become a part of their life and culture,my husband is yoruba,i can understand a lot of words and can speak a few too,i cook nigerian food,and its so nice,even his own mum cant believe it,the first time she ate it,she thought i was lying,if not for my hubby who was in the house with me,she woudnt have believing in me,
I know nigerians married to white,but the wife doesnt know anything about their culture,just they not interested they dont care,
Also i know women who speak even fluent igbo or yoruba and if not for their skin you would call them 100% nigerian,
If somebody came to me and said,please i wanna learn about your country and culture i would be proud and happy,not try to say the person is not genuine,or tryin to do 419,or even push them away at every chance,
Honestly,if theres something im doing wrong please tell me,

*Yawns*

Forget that you didn't say "Nadia doesn't act nice". How many mixed chicks act in Ghollywood and Nollywood and how many are "old" or "ugly"? And who doesn't act nice among them? Who among the mixed actresses is ugly? Like good acting is powered by beauty and young age. You dare call someone old and ugly. You think they're acting cartoons or what?

To make it in life you don't have to pull your neighbour down and think you'll rise above them. Whatever stopped you from coming here to ask for a connection to Nollywood without sounding all condescending? Superiority complex cause you're white? Get a grip!

Whoever told you that eating and cooking Nigerian food equals a good actress You've been singing it from your first post.

You're "fed up". Like, how dare you? If the mixed ones can't "act nice" how d'u think you will do better than them? By living with a Nigerian family for 5 years? What culture d'u know of? Lol. . .

Girl just take a chill pill.

Btw, in your first post you mentioned boyfriend, in this post you mentioned husband. Which one is he? Lol
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tpia5: 1:31am On Oct 28, 2010
had to read up on latvia cos i dont even know where it is.

thought it was close to slovenia where they just elected a ghanaian mayor but turns out it's not.

everything na fiam fiam.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 28, 2010
@poster

Good luck
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by wakawaka8: 6:21am On Oct 28, 2010
true. Tired of current nigerian actresses.No know any.Not good enough
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Skmoda360(m): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2010
Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by UyiIredia(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2010
@ indzsh >>> u are pretty cool >>> no insults meant >>> but u remind me very much of a Barbie doll
>>> Nollywood'll definitely have a spot for you & when u get there turn the tide >>> insist on quality
>>> and carve ur niche >>> CIAO cool
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by sexxxxy(f): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2010
mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

inferiority complex dey worry most of una for this thread,

y all the hating?,the girl just said she will like to be a nollywood actress,and u r all attacking her like she stole sumthing,

some ppl can't even read her post properly,all they want to do is attack

Poster,u dont even need to defend urself, U know what u want GO FOR IT,

enroll in an acting class and polish ur skills.there's a big gap in the market for white person ,that can ACT

don't even bother indulging this ppl by defending urself,, some ppl just like to vent ,so humour them,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by boy1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^I tire 4 dem!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by seunbballo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
@indzsh, am not shocked at all cos i got a few white friends who speak well in broken english living in london. You definately would suit a lot of roles and you could even challenge some of the Nigerian beauty actresses in a romance/relationship fued in a movie.
I would suggest you contact a Nigerian/American producer called Pascal Atuma on Facebook. He promised me they will be shooting some films in London, Europe and Nigeria for future projects. You can add me on facebook if u would like more info: My facebook name- Oluwaseun small shuddy
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Radiant(f): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
LOL. . .nobody said don't go for what you want.

Gone are the days when blacks tripped about anything white embarassed This ain't no complex issue. Who's hating on her? Should I tell you about me too? grin

If y'all fail to address issues appropriately then you'll remain where you are. Read between the lines and use your brain and not your eyes. Stop sucking up to whites! We're all one so no need for all this unnecessary "she would do well coz she's white" mentality. It's so back in the day and damn cheap.

Her only proof of good acting skills is telling us how she cooks and eats Nigerian food and talk down to other actresses. . . . how about posting some videos of some of your work instead of posting pics of yourself?

Buncha jokers!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by MissyB3(f): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
Radiant:

Gone are the days when blacks tripped about anything white embarassed This ain't no complex issue. Who's hating on her? Should I tell you about me too?  grin

If y'all fail to address issues appropriately then you'll remain where you are. Read between the lines and use your brain and not your eyes. Stop sucking up to whites! We're all one so no need for all this unnecessary "she would do well coz she's white" mentality. It's so back in the day and damn cheap.

Her only proof of good acting skills is telling us how she cooks and eats Nigerian food and talk down to other actresses. .  . . how about posting some videos of some of your work instead of posting pics of yourself?

Buncha jokers!
Touché!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by ccollins(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
she is kinda ok grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by seye4nii(f): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
@tpia?wld u be my lesbn partner caz i fink u must be fineeeee o
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Marjestic: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hi Indzsh, I think you you are very attractive and more beautiful than Nadia and co. Go for your dream in becoming Nollywood actress. Good luck!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by sexxxxy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
Radiant:

Gone are the days when blacks tripped about anything white embarassed This ain't no complex issue. Who's hating on her? Should I tell you about me too? grin

Her only proof of good acting skills is telling us how she cooks and eats Nigerian food and talk down to other actresses. . . . how about posting some videos of some of your work instead of posting pics of yourself?

Buncha jokers!
Missy ★ B:

Touché!

WORD!!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2010
With that pix I'm seeing, I think the role that will best fit her in Nollywood as a lead actress is "Queen of the Coast" without costume.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by njemanzeig(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hey i can help u, i think u'll pass. I've got some Nollywood friends that you can speak with. Holla me on +2348037969792.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by oseiwe(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
I drooled on my keyboard wen I saw nigerianised whity. Always dreamt of localising one. I still get time sha.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
This is just for all the people who wants to use my words against me and turn it to something else, people,i dont use the facts that i cook nigerian food etc to say im a good actress, the reason i mentioned it is to let you know a little about myself and how serious i am about the culture,and im not speaking down on any of the nollywood actresses,i hope your not getting me wrong,i absolutely love nollywood and the movies,i love the actors/actresses,what im "fed up" with is the fact that a purely white person used in movies is not really good,but what i read in some posts i understand now why,because its hard to find somebody suitable for the role sometimes,so thats the answer to my question,
As for anything else i choose to watch a nollywood film,more than a hollywood ones,even sometimes i would watch yoruba movies where theres subtitles,and its just coz i love the culture,and it interests me,the stories are really good and its a really different perspective than some other movies,
I do love nigeria and i really dont wanna play on fact im white,i would like people to take me as one of their own,even if i could get a nigerian citizenship i would, its just a true passion i have for your country,and yeah,bad comments and laughing at me doesnt scare me,i actually understand why some people are negative,its hard to show who i am through posts,without meeting the person,but im positive that one day u would understand where im coming from and understand the person i really am,and that im not trying to be better than anyone else,or try to be laughing at anybody,im just trying to realize a dream,and even if it doesnt come true at least ive spoke and met new people,and seen different people reviews about this,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by semid4lyfe(m): 12:30am On Oct 29, 2010
indzsh:

This is just for all the people who wants to use my words against me and turn it to something else, people,i dont use the facts that i cook nigerian food etc to say im a good actress, the reason i mentioned it is to let you know a little about myself and how serious i am about the culture,and im not speaking down on any of the nollywood actresses,i hope your not getting me wrong,i absolutely love nollywood and the movies,i love the actors/actresses,what im "fed up" with is the fact that a purely white person used in movies is not really good,but what i read in some posts i understand now why,because its hard to find somebody suitable for the role sometimes,so thats the answer to my question,
As for anything else i choose to watch a nollywood film,more than a hollywood ones,even sometimes i would watch yoruba movies where theres subtitles,and its just coz i love the culture,and it interests me,the stories are really good and its a really different perspective than some other movies,
I do love nigeria and i really dont wanna play on fact im white,i would like people to take me as one of their own,even if i could get a nigerian citizenship i would, its just a true passion i have for your country,and yeah,bad comments and laughing at me doesnt scare me,i actually understand why some people are negative,its hard to show who i am through posts,without meeting the person,but im positive that one day u would understand where im coming from and understand the person i really am,and that im not trying to be better than anyone else,or try to be laughing at anybody,im just trying to realize a dream,and even if it doesnt come true at least ive spoke and met new people,and seen different people reviews about this,
Hmmm. . .all this one wey u dey talk na story. Why not record a video of yourself doing something. . .maybe speaking pidgin/or get into the character of an angry woman upbraiding a man etc and upload to youtube ?

It'll let us know for certain that you're who you say you are (cos the pics u posted may not be yours) and also determine if you can act.

By the way, what's your status with my Naija "brother". . . Married or Not Married?
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by SUXXI(m): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2010
Do what your heart desires!
If you want to be a nollywood actress,go for it.
What you need is prayer for God to open the way for you.
You are a REAL BLOND!!!
I cant remember any blond actress o!
I live in Asaba,and most of the nollywood films are done close to my house and opposite my office.
I dont know if you are Nigeria,if you are,it will be easy for those in the nollywood stuff to easily contact you.
If you have someone to link you up,dont waste time at all.
I'm tired of home videos because its thesame old faces you see everyday.
If new faces like yours is on screen,it will make it interesting to watch and see your acting skills.
Go go go for it!!!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by malabite: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2010
I'm an actor. One of the best actors that have lived on this planet. I don't think there is any nollywood actor better than me. You can only count one or two hollywood actors before you hear my name. I can play in all roles, I can sing like Michael Jackson. I'm a man but I can mimic female voice that is far better than celine dion or mariah carey. I can play karate and summersault six or seven times in the air. I can , etc.

Can you see a sample of me acting on YouTube? No. Just ask me and I will write what I can do on Nairaand.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by iyatrustee(f): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2010
njemanzeig:

Hey i can help u, i think u'll pass. I've got some Nollywood friends that you can speak with. Holla me on +2348037969792.

@ poster, u call that number, u get kidnapped! my brother dey arrange christmass ransome grin grin grin
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Radiant(f): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2010
malabite:

I'm an actor. One of the best actors that have lived on this planet. I don't think there is any nollywood actor better than me. You can only count one or two hollywood actors before you hear my name. I can play in all roles, I can sing like Michael Jackson. I'm a man but I can mimic female voice that is far better than celine dion or mariah carey. I can play karate and summersault six or seven times in the air. I can , etc.

Can you see a sample of me acting on YouTube? No. Just ask me and I will write what I can do on Nairaand.

Rofl. . .u deh mind them?
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tunnytox(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2010
Nairaland never cease to amaze me, there are many posters here who are very comfortable to hide behind their computers to type rubbish, many of them obviously are having one mental health issue or the other, Anyone coming to Nairaland thinking he's going to get some lead/advice is only wasting his time.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by ladygaga(f): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2010

[size=12pthow ]sweet., i understand you dear,, welcome to nigeria already
wish you all the goodluck,, and watch out for all those randy producers, marketers etc[/size]
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by ladygaga(f): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2010

how sweet., i understand you dear,, welcome to nigeria already
wish you all the goodluck,, and watch out for all those randy producers, marketers etc
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 01, 2010
@ Poster I am not sure what your purpose for being here is but there are no "Nollywood" casting agents on this site. Furthermore your title and your aspirations contradict one another. How are you going to say you are tired of seeing white actresses in Nollywood movies and then say you want to be one? I don't get it. As for you posting your pictures all I get from that is either a need for attention or that those are not your pictures. So my point is if that is you, then you are a pretty girl first of all but there is no need for the posting and number two you need to do research to find out where to be recruited for Nollywood films instead of making such a post with an anticing title only to post pictures and talk about how "down" you are because although I am not Nigerian, I am still not impressed.

Radiant:

Buncha jokers!

AMEN! Thanks babe. I am with you. I do not get the point of this post.

Radiant said: Btw, in your first post you mentioned boyfriend, in this post you mentioned husband. Which one is he? Lol

He's the mayor of the town called "Fingment Of Imaginatus" in the country Non-Existania. LOL.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tpia5: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
tunnytox:

Nairaland never cease to amaze me, there are many posters here who are very comfortable to hide behind their computers to type rubbish, many of them obviously are having one mental health issue or the other,  Anyone coming to Nairaland thinking he's going to get some lead/advice is only wasting his time.

oh shut up, f.ool.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tunnytox(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2010
tpia@:

oh shut up, f.ool.

This will be my last reply for you, It is obvious have a mental disorder and that's why you derive joy in abusing people at every slight opportunity, you can't simply make your views known without quoting other people and fighting them. My advise for you get a life! find a damn job to do and stop being a nuisance on every thread.

You may keep ranting as usual like a castrated dog if you like after this, Silence is the best answer for a FOOL
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by geekays: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
wow i can't believe how mean and inconsiderate some people here are, How could you be so heartless, n-ways OP i wish you a very goodluck on your dream to become an actress,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) / Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.