Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses (25420 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2010
indzsh:

Im goin to post some more pictures for review as ive seen some people didnt like the 1st ones,

It won't matter what ppl think at the end because ppl will hate no matter what.

Go for it. Just make sure you got a good acting skill. Not like the other peeps that came with only their beauty. Beauty does not last, acting skill will in Nollywood wink
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Markenny(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
i never mentioned nadia buari is not a good actress,even i can say shes great,i was actually standing up for her,when somebody mentioned shes ugly, and how can i say im better in acting than any of the current actresses? I mean if i had a nollywood film where i acted,i can back up my opinion,and give examples,and other people would agree or not,but its not fair to compare myself with hard workin people who made more than few movies and had major roles in them,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by fstranger: 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
Markenny:

@poster how do u find out about nairaland?
and u just register today and kwn how to make a postß
well for me it take me up 1 week to learn how to make a post i just check your profile, [

quote author=jpworld link=topic=539760.msg7028238#msg7028238 date=1288216761]
Seun please make this site saver like facebook, by protecting people's picture, someone will just right click and copy all the pictures, small time they will use it for yahoo yahoo.

Latvia Girl just come to Naija, you will find acting job, come to Ogudu or surulere,  you will meet alot of Naija actors and actress, we drink beer together always,  they might be able to link you up,  GoodLuck,  (but not our president)

Next time, don't ever post your pic on nairaland is not save, better post your facebook account.

who is copyin and pasting_??
Markenny link=topic=539760.msg7028177#msg7028177 date=1288216230:

@my girl dress more like nija
she is from germany,but the funny part is she
have american accent
plus speak lil igbo,cook normal igbo food,
maybe i will let her apply for nija movies too, lol
dress like nija when ever we are goin to any nija occassions.

What makes you think posting the picture of your "white trash" German work authorisation - wife is cool?
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by jpworld(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
@Markenny are you trying to get attention by posting your (mbe side) wife on Nland?
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Markenny(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
edited
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by fstranger: 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
indzsh:

i never mentioned nadia buari is not a good actress,even i can say shes great,i was actually standing up for her,when somebody mentioned shes ugly, and how can i say im better in acting than any of the current actresses? I mean if i had a nollywood film where i acted,i can back up my opinion,and give examples,and other people would agree or not,but its not fair to compare myself with hard workin people who made more than few movies and had major roles in them,

Omo Latvia,

You know, I know, and we both know that the picture you posted is not yours. The clue is this; your awful writing skills! You write childishly, like a typical Nigerian/ Ghanian. If you can't put up an act here, what makes you think you have what it takes to surive in "Nollywood."
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by fstranger: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
Markenny:

one thing about nairalander, there always trying to make fun at
serrious issues
yes am typin to get attention because am proud of my wife. where is yours

Atleast, I dont have to marry someone old enough to be my mother just to stay in some godforsaken country.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Markenny(m): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
fstranger:

Atleast, I dont have to marry someone old enough to be my mother just to stay some godforsaken country.

she is 22 and a member of niaraland
am older than her okay.she look big cos she is pregnant
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
hahaha, well if i can prove i am real i would,i have a facebook account,a twitter account,e-mail,skype,
As i mentioned before i told you people know i speak in nigerian accent and nigerian english,is it bad or not u judge it,its just something u get used to living with nigerian family for 5 years now, and having nigerian friends,

Well,i dont need to explain myself,its just coz even in a small case if somebody from movie industry saw this forum,and maybe i got an audition what would be the point to pretend im somebody else?
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tredkiller: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2010
Omo Latvia
Why don't you learn how to crawl first before you walk. Do you think pretending to be what you are not is the best wy forward? All this oyinbo thing will get you nowhere.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Radiant(f): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2010
indzsh:

Stop being a coward! You said she doesn't act nice. What does that mean? If you can spot the good actors and not so nice acting ones you should be able to tell who might act better than you.

Good for you to know where I was heading with my questions. Next time you learn how to talk and defend your blond hair.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by fstranger: 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2010
indzsh:

hahaha, well if i can prove i am real i would,i have a facebook account,a twitter account,e-mail,skype,
As i mentioned before i told you people know i speak in nigerian accent and nigerian english,is it bad or not u judge it,its just something u get used to living with nigerian family for 5 years now, and having nigerian friends,

Well,i dont need to explain myself,its just coz even in a small case if somebody from movie industry saw this forum,and maybe i got an audition what would be the point to pretend im somebody else?

Omo Latvia,
Stop this crap. How come you have a Nigerian accent, despite not spending time in Nigeria?

Although Babs Fafunwa's wife  has lived in Nigeria for fifty years, she still speaks like an American that she is.  I don't mean to stalk you, but your IP address establishes that you are currently in Nigeria, not Ireland. So shut the f*uk up and put a stop to this charade.  I know Nigerians are crazy for white  people, in the end it is better to be yourself.

A word is enough,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2010
fstranger:

Omo Latvia,
Stop this crap. How come you have a Nigerian accent, despite not spending time in Nigeria?

Although Babs Fafunwa's wife  has lived in Nigeria for fifty years, she still speaks like an American that she is
.  I don't mean to stalk you, but your IP address establishes that you are currently in Nigeria, not Ireland. So shut the f*uk up and put a stop to this charade.  I know Nigerians are crazy for white  people, in the end it is better to be yourself.

A word is enough,
*death*

For where? LOL are you for real? How many wives does babasuwe have, plz somebody answer me grin grin grin

May her soul R.I.P
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Markenny(m): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2010
fstranger:

Omo Latvia,

Although Babs Fafunwa's wife  has lived in Nigeria for fifty years, she still speaks like an American that she is.  I don't mean to stalk you, but your IP address establishes that you are currently in Nigeria, not Ireland. So shut the f*uk up and put a stop to this charade.  I know Nigerians are crazy for white  people, in the end it is better to be yourself.

A word is enough,

Your IP address is shown only to you and moderators. Remember that this information is not identifying, and that most IPs change periodically.

You cannot see other members' IP addresses, and they cannot see yours.

Close window
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by jpworld(m): 12:01am On Oct 28, 2010
@Markenny Yes I have a wife with 2 kids.  You say dat woman is 22? you see that woman is around 45+ and you are  25+,  M.U.M.U like you posting Marriage for Visa love with old woman.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2010
jpworld:

@Markenny Yes I have a wife with 2 kids.  You say dat woman is 22? you see that woman is around 45+ and you are  25+,  M.U.M.U like you posting Marriage for Visa love with old woman.
ROTFL! grin grin grin
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by fstranger: 12:08am On Oct 28, 2010
Markenny:

Your IP address is shown only to you and moderators. Remember that this information is not identifying, and that most IPs change periodically.

You cannot see other members' IP addresses, and they cannot see yours.

Close window
[/quote
Obviously, you dont know what you are talking about!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by OAM4J: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

*death*

For where? LOL are you for real? How many wives does babasuwe have, plz somebody answer me grin grin grin

May her soul R.I.P

He said Babs Fafunwa (former minister of education that died recently), not baba suwe

fstranger:

Omo Latvia,

Although Babs Fafunwa's wife  has lived in Nigeria for fifty years, she still speaks like an American that she is.  I don't mean to stalk you, but your IP address establishes that you are currently in Nigeria, not Ireland. So shut the f*uk up and put a stop to this charade.  I know Nigerians are crazy for white  people, in the end it is better to  be yourself.

A word is enough,

Can you people let this girl be. why hating & discouraging her? I dont think any of you is a producer here, let the professionals determine her fate.

Radiant:

Stop being a coward! You said she doesn't act nice. What does that mean? If you can spot the good actors and not so nice acting ones you should be able to tell who might act better than you.

Good for you to know where I was heading with my questions. Next time you learn how to talk and defend your blond hair.

She didn't say Nadia doesn't act nice. go through her posts.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 12:11am On Oct 28, 2010
haha, its funny how people just out of no where gets all these lies,please find the place where i said nadia buari is a bad actress and post it up? And then call somebody names,
U see i know plenty of white people married to nigerians and they dont even know when they call them oyinbo,then dont even know how to make simple fried rice,
But when you really love the person u wanna become a part of their life and culture,my husband is yoruba,i can understand a lot of words and can speak a few too,i cook nigerian food,and its so nice,even his own mum cant believe it,the first time she ate it,she thought i was lying,if not for my hubby who was in the house with me,she woudnt have believing in me,
I know nigerians married to white,but the wife doesnt know anything about their culture,just they not interested they dont care,
Also i know women who speak even fluent igbo or yoruba and if not for their skin you would call them 100% nigerian,
If somebody came to me and said,please i wanna learn about your country and culture i would be proud and happy,not try to say the person is not genuine,or tryin to do 419,or even push them away at every chance,
Honestly,if theres something im doing wrong please tell me,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 28, 2010
LOL My bad. My eye glasses are 4yrs old. tongue tongue
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by OAM4J: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2010
I hope it's an eye glass problem and not that your are hi on some . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2010
OAM4J:

I hope it's an eye glass problem and not that your are hi on some . . . lipsrsealed grin
Let's continue to hope the iyan powder I used to make iyan today was actually iyan powder
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Markenny(m): 12:17am On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by OAM4J: 12:19am On Oct 28, 2010
indzsh:

haha, its funny how people just out of no where gets all these lies,please find the place where i said nadia buari is a bad actress and post it up? And then call somebody names,
U see i know plenty of white people married to nigerians and they dont even know when they call them oyinbo,then dont even know how to make simple fried rice,
But when you really love the person u wanna become a part of their life and culture,my husband is yoruba,i can understand a lot of words and can speak a few too,i cook nigerian food,and its so nice,even his own mum cant believe it,the first time she ate it,she thought i was lying,if not for my hubby who was in the house with me,she woudnt have believing in me,
I know nigerians married to white,but the wife doesnt know anything about their culture,just they not interested they dont care,
Also i know women who speak even fluent igbo or yoruba and if not for their skin you would call them 100% nigerian,
If somebody came to me and said,please i wanna learn about your country and culture i would be proud and happy,not try to say the person is not genuine,or tryin to do 419,or even push them away at every chance,
Honestly,if theres something im doing wrong please tell me,

You have done nothing wrong, dont pay them any mind. Some of them dont even know that English is not the 1st language of Latvians. You are doing so well compare to average Latvians I know.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by ExInferis(m): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2010
@plasticky barbie without ken

ehh, ahh.  . , look doll, you were pretty condescending back there going on about how you speak/eat/talk/Bleep naija, like that'd endear you to us. thing is, you look like a p0rn star more than a movie star, and you need to quit with the "hey look everybody! im white but im totally digging naija". your being white isnt all it takes to make it in nollywood; you need to simply rise above the mediocre offerings, ok?

@markenny

you simply put up pix of your fat nazi wife just to impress, abi? nice way to get a residence permit, eh?

yeah, im nasty. live with it. naijans take sh1t everyday all over the world.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by OAM4J: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Let's continue to hope the iyan powder I used to make iyan today was actually iyan powder

Now you just make me hungry for Oyan, sorry Iyan  wink
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Markenny(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2010
edited
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by fstranger: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL My bad. My eye glasses are 4yrs old. tongue tongue

I should get some "nodding" from you for embarrassing me in a public forum. Deal?
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 28, 2010
fstranger:

I should get some "nodding" from you for embarrassing me in a public forum. Deal?
Lol nodding lol. You're funny. eyah pele o wink

OAM4J:

Now you just make me hungry for Oyan, sorry Iyan  wink
For one minute, I thought you were dayokanu. That's not a compliment wink grin
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by fstranger: 12:30am On Oct 28, 2010
OAM4J:

Now you just make me hungry for Oyan, sorry Iyan wink

Nice one pal,

You can have ileke-idi's right oyan, I will take the left!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by ExInferis(m): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2010
Markenny:

what do u kwn about permit?am not in AMERICA am in europ. HALLO

every country has illegal immigrants so its against the law to reside without valid visa/residence permit. doesnt matter if its europe or timbuktu.

i dont think you have legitimacy to reside if your english and atrocious spelling is any indication. methinks love-vendor.

heil hitler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mamobo, Kingsley Ogoro's Daughter Graduates With 1st Class Honors From Poland / Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.