Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses (25419 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tpia5: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
ileke idi plz stop following me around and for goodness sake keep your frigging mouth and comments to yourself on anything that concerns me.

dont let me start abusing you in this place because i'm getting fed up with your inane and psychotic comments.

a word is enough for the wise.

plz dont make me call out your lineage for you.

learn to shut the goshdarn heck up when necessary.

nobody likes a nuisance, and if you think some of your husbands are straying, then post more semi n.aked photos of yourself to bring them back.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by scopusng(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI , Who are you talking about? be careful girl,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by angelz(f): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2010
the whitee interested in actin nigerian movie
is she amount these kids that bare their breast?
what actually is apenin in the breast baring episode
n why is the pics their.
or is it 1 of Nigerian movies
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by OAM4J: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
Go for it. I think you can make it. check out those sites Tpia mentioned. Good luck.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2010
Just wondering, what kind of roles do white ppl play in Nollywood movies? Never seen them, except in "Osoufia in London"
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by ifyalways(f): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
@OP,Those pics of urs were taken in 9ja right?
You wont get much help from Nld,try nollywood.com.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by armyofone(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2010
goodluck girl, i'd like to see more of colored nollywood.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tayolumi(f): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
Good luck sha, ! But as said, posting your aspiration here isn't the best place, at least I don't know of any talent scounts who just look at a picture and give you an acting role! Even though I could imagine that in naija because they're crazy about oyinbos there!
What roles exactly do you think you can play? It'll get boring after a while if it'S just the role of a white girlfriend of some nigerian dude who comes to live with him there or whatever,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by atampakoeg(f): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
Poster

Ignore them. They are either drunk, jealous or outright stupid.

Remove your pictures, the people here cant help you.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by manmustwac(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
Go for it. There is defineately a market for attractive white babes in the naija acting industry. Just remember us when your nominated for nollywood awards. And one more thing i'd like to know. Can you sing?
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tayolumi(f): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
I'm not hating, ! Just want to know in which roles she can see herself!!! undecided undecided
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Abrantie: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by seye4nii(f): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
DAT IS A BABBIE GIRL<<<<<<WIT FAKE BLOND,,,,,,HAHAHAH,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tpia5: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
I'm not hating, ! Just want to know in which roles she can see herself!!!

i tire oh!!!

the butt kissers are too many.

later they catch feelings when people say their mind about shoddy movie production.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
Sister ur countenance is quite ravishing and you can fit in with Nollywood industry,but you have a long way to go in improving your standard of english speaking.There were many grammatical blunders in your posts.I wish you all the best if you are eager to learn.Let the sky be your limit.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by buzugee(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
she is hot. nice shape. not sure if you want to leave the comfort of ireland to be husslin for movie roles in nigeria though lol. unless of course your hubby is rich and has a house in victoria island or lekki, gets you a driver, in an air conditioned car who drives you to auditions. anything less than that ? stay in ireland. tis not worth it
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by buzugee(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
Benstino:

Sister your countenance is quite ravishing and you can fit in with Nollywood industry,but you have a long way to go in improving your standard of english speaking.There were many grammatical blunders in your posts.I wish you all the best if you are eager to learn.Let the sky be your limit.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by sexxxxy(f): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
Benstino:

Sister your countenance is quite ravishing and you can fit in with Nollywood industry,but you have a long way to go in improving your standard of english speaking.There were many grammatical blunders in your posts.I wish you all the best if you are eager to learn.Let the sky be your limit.

So what u r saying is all those naija actress or Ghanian actresses can write better english than what she wrote?, ,have u heard her speak ?, so cos she had blunders in her post ,that means she has a long way to go?

very ignorant,

@poster,

i feel u on those white terrible acting,some are not even white sef ,but cos they r light ,they put them in a white role, the acting is just awful,

if u r interested in acting in nollywood ,then go for it ,cos u definately LOOK GOOD,

a lot of ppl knocking your looks wish they looked half as good as u,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by AloyEmeka5: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2010
tpia@:

ileke idi plz stop following me around and for goodness sake keep your frigging mouth and comments to yourself on anything that concerns me.

dont let me start abusing you in this place because i'm getting fed up with your inane and psychotic comments.

a word is enough for the wise.

plz dont make me call out your lineage for you.

learn to shut the goshdarn heck up when necessary.

nobody likes a nuisance, and if you think some of your husbands are straying, then post more semi n.aked photos of yourself to bring them back.

Once again, she is  picking up quarrellings with women young enough to be her grand kids. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Abrantie: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
Puleese, she's ugly. Just because she's white and blonde doesn't mean she's pretty. Even those half-casts i.e Nadia &co make me puke. Then you have the bleached actress and their silly weaves. Enough already.

Hey wannabe Barbie, stay in Ireland. The Naija sun be too strong for your skin.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by AloyEmeka5: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2010
Benstino:

That's why they have producers and directors. She has good looks and if she can carry herself well and act, it will complete the package. Fluency in English is needed but not a must because the directors will help her interpret the roles in better English. If you know any Igbo director, please do not hesitate to hook her up and let her take it from there. It is up to them to determine whether her English command is good enough or not. All those Kora, Dutch and Indians they use in their movies and not English language prose either.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by buzugee(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2010
Abrantie:

Puleese, she's ugly. Just because she's white and blonde doesn't mean she's pretty. Even those half-casts i.e Nadia &co make me puke. Then you have the bleached actress and their silly weaves. Enough already.

i guess this is more to your liking

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tpia5: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2010
oh lord did someone say picking up quarrelings. abi na chitlings.

the joke is no longer funny sha- to whom it may concern  ie the ones trying to murder english saying it's all in jest.

you're in trouble because now it's stuck on you!!

All those Kora, Dutch and Indians

kora means?

korea?
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by mounace120: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hello,
my name is Mounace i was looking for a real and everlasting relationship and i came across your profle in this site and it attracted me to write to you.I will like you to write to me with my private email address (mounace44@yahoo.com) for more introduction and also to see my picture.
I will be waiting to receive your mail soonest,remember color,race,religion,etc does not matter in real love but care,love and trust matter a lot.Till then remained blessed.
Miss Mounace
mounace44@yahoo.com
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by OAM4J: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
Abrantie:

She is bold enough to display her pictures, I dare you to show us your beautiful, jaw opening pictures so we see who is a wannabe and who is beautiful. Am sure you are not half as good looking as she is.

Nadia makes you puke indeed! shior!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
Wow,Nadia Buari is ugly See thats the problem of Nigeria,half people are supportive and happy for somebody else and half is just jealous for no reason. In politics and in movies. Recently i heard that Majid Michel received a death threats if he would make any more movies in Nigeria,apparently hes taking the roles from the nigerian actors, is this even makes sense?
Hes a great actor,to me nobody stands beside him,well except Jim Iyke,hes pretty strong too,but Majid,he can act and be a romantic and quiet guy,he can be a rough trout, he can be a family man in a movie and he can be a mad man! He works so hard to achieve where he stands and sending him a death treats just coz maybe hes from Ghana is not nice. I mean if they started to kill each other in Hollywood over movie roles,how would the world be?
Also in politics,somebody tries to help out and make the country better,jealous people would destroy him and put a man in place who would spend country money on prostitutes and put it in his own pocket.
You know its not all about the looks,its about your acting skills and how good you can show the given role to the public,i may not be the beauty queen,but compared to white people ive seen in movies i think im the youngest out of them all,
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by jason12345: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2010
indzsh:

Wow,Nadia Buari is ugly See thats the problem of Nigeria,half people are supportive and happy for somebody else and half is just jealous for no reason. In politics and in movies. Recently i heard that Majid Michel received a death threats if he would make any more movies in Nigeria,apparently hes taking the roles from the nigerian actors, is this even makes sense?
Hes a great actor,to me nobody stands beside him,well except Jim Iyke,hes pretty strong too,but Majid,he can act and be a romantic and quiet guy,he can be a rough trout, he can be a family man in a movie and he can be a mad man! He works so hard to achieve where he stands and sending him a death treats just coz maybe hes from Ghana is not nice. I mean if they started to kill each other in Hollywood over movie roles,how would the world be?
Also in politics,somebody tries to help out and make the country better,jealous people would destroy him and put a man in place who would spend country money on love-peddlers and put it in his own pocket.
You know its not all about the looks,its about your acting skills and how good you can show the given role to the public,i may not be the beauty queen,but compared to white people ive seen in movies i think im the youngest out of them all,

I SUPPORT U JOR smiley cheesy
AND FOR THE RECORD U LOOK REALLY REALLY PRETTY smiley
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by obelisk(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ poster,

stay where you are and organize naija ppl to follow you arrange one better flick.
then sample am for our pirate infested market.
If we like am ,your fone will start ringing
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by tpia5: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
Wow,Nadia Buari is ugly See thats the problem of Nigeria,half people are supportive and happy for somebody else and half is just jealous for no reason

the person you're quoting is ghanaian.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
I know shes from Ghana,and my point was just as Majid Michel,just coz they from Ghana they ugly,or they not good, To me Nigerian/Ghanian productions are the best quality!
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by Ialwaysask: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hi,

I want to commend you for your bravery on posting your pictures on NL!

Too many of the posters talk/criticize too much but could not display theirs.

Nigerians are naturally very envious and cynical, if you are to break into

this industry I advise you to grow very thick skin. And treat negative comments

like water off a ducks back.

I am not too sure of the way the Nollywood industry works. But what I would advise

is there are a few Nollywood directors that have facebook account such as:

Kingsley Ogoro:
http://www.facebook.com/kingsleyogoro?ref=ts

Kunle Afolayan:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=745750658&ref=ts

Obi Emelonye:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1244537293&ref=search

I will also throw in DJ Abass, though he is not a producer/director he certainly knows
the who's who in Nollywood and he would be able to further advise you in the right
direction. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=503876811&ref=ts

I also recommend that when you watch these Nollywood movies, study the rolling

credits at the end, this should give you information on the producers/directors.

This usually includes an email address or a telephone number.

Pay particularly to the ones in movies you have enjoyed. And contact those producers

and directors. It will take a lot of research, diligence and perseverance on your part.

I wish you the best.  grin

P.S Pls post a follow up thread inform of your progress.
Re: Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses by indzsh: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
Thank you so much,God bless you for your helping advice and time investment to help me, smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mamobo, Kingsley Ogoro's Daughter Graduates With 1st Class Honors From Poland / Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.