Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why Would A Father Do This To His Only Daughter? She Couldn't Bear It Watch.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Father Do This To His Only Daughter? She Couldn't Bear It Watch.. (1471 Views)

“am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Father Do This To His Only Daughter? She Couldn't Bear It Watch.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2019
I remember where the Lord brought me out from and how he brought me from them all,none looked good at that present time.
There was a time I thought he never cared again, but then I got home and I was welcomed with an inscription "life goes on".
I was so shocked to my marrow, I had to go round the neighborhood asking if they knew anyone who pasted that at the gate,no one was responsible.

It was purely the Lord's doing and it is so marvellous in our sight.
Uptil date, whenever I face daunting challenges, I always remember that life goes on". Have never forget that and I will never.
I encourage you all, don't give up.
Press on to the high call of destiny.

Don't for a moment be terrified by your adversaries. It is to them shame and to you the salvation of your soul.

It's well with my soul,spirit and body in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Ensure you share and with style comfort so many people you may never meet face to face.

Love you guys

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Father Do This To His Only Daughter? She Couldn't Bear It Watch.. by joseo: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2019
There is life abundantly in Christ Jesus.
Re: Why Would A Father Do This To His Only Daughter? She Couldn't Bear It Watch.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Love this story
Re: Why Would A Father Do This To His Only Daughter? She Couldn't Bear It Watch.. by Charleys: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Them go soon ban you.
Re: Why Would A Father Do This To His Only Daughter? She Couldn't Bear It Watch.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Alright, ban from mortal or from above
Re: Why Would A Father Do This To His Only Daughter? She Couldn't Bear It Watch.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Pfizer

(1) (Reply)

Locations To Get Oloshos In Minna / Bbnaija:sexy Dance Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / 7 SECRETS FOR MEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.