Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,509 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her (1183 Views)

Possesive Girls Are Evil / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / Why Are 9ja Babes So Possesive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her by biggpin(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2007
Hey Fellas,
Im not a frequent poster, but a frequent reader,
I hav issues wit ma gf 4rm anothr race, she's so jealous, overly possesive n selfish, dats, if she sees me talkin 2 som othr girl, shes like all over, nt only dat, she gt frnds who r guys, but dosent accept ma female frnds, she s always nosy wen i go out, sshe calls evry minute, im really pissed wit dis attitude, n iv broke up wit her sevral times cos of dis, but she keeps beggin n iv got a soft heart, so i let tins be, its really gettin out of hand, ok nw, i dun keep female 4rnds, shes stil complaining i spend time my ma frinds who r guys, but she does watevr n im fine wit it, most of her frnds r guys, she can go out wenevr she wants, i dun stop her, cos i dun do dat shit, but wen it comes 2 ma turn, its anothr story, im really fed up, im comtempletin on breakin up, plz if uv got suggestions, help me out , i luv her sha,
Re: My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her by omega25red(m): 11:05pm On May 16, 2007
first

you already know what you will do

follow your heart
Re: My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her by Adetife: 11:31pm On May 16, 2007
Personally i wouldn't advise u to break-up with her, but i would advise u to be the man in this relationship and take charge.
Sooner or later u're gonna have to, be it this relationship or another and every girl is alwayz gonna have some issue with u keeping females as friends.
Re: My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her by Crazybabe(f): 1:28pm On May 23, 2007
shes just insecure, she's scared of losing you 2 another girl, most girls are like that
Re: My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her by anon101(f): 1:56pm On May 23, 2007
just let her understand you
communication is the key
Re: My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her by efuah(f): 2:17pm On May 23, 2007
She feels insecure like crazy_babe said, so please sit her down and have heartly talk with her.
Make her feel secure. Tell her that u truly love her and cannot cheat on her. she will understand u.

u dnt have to be harsh in responding to her nosy attitudes, speak calmly and romantically too.

i will not advice you to break up cuz a man is the one who faces problem when it arises,
u are not suppose to jump over and leave cuz u will always face the same problem somewhere.
it's not with only your girl, most girls are like that.

good luck.
Re: My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her by haywhy(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2007
Thank your star she's doing that!
Re: My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her by iice(f): 3:41pm On May 23, 2007
You need to talk this out, let her know what's bugging you. Find a compromise. She not being so insecure, you understanding her need to feel assured that you with her.
Re: My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her by kiki(f): 4:02pm On May 23, 2007
Love and Trust are d most important key in a relationship if yall ain't got that yall ain't got nuttin
Re: My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her by terwizzy(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2007
well that can be annoying. u gotta let her know how u feel about the situation. communication is important

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You In A Relationship / She Is Taken, But I Think She Still Loves Me. Help.? / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.