Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. (6306 Views)

The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin
boss1310:
you see why you can't keep a man a little thing you are already insultive.I ve your mates as little sisters and cousins and I will advise you that till you stop being too selfish in a relationship you can never have a good one
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Offpoint: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Hi dear. Thats good to know. How you?
Oh! dear. I've been good and lazy.
I know you're good over there, I said a few prayers about your well-being last night and this morning signora.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Offpoint:

I know you're good over there, I said a few prayers about your well-being last night and this morning signora.
grin grin Aww.... If you said them then they are sure to come to past. Thank you, monsieur. You have made me very happy. kiss
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by nicepoker101(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
Very true dear. We need straight foward men.
And the women. Where do you place them.

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
nicepoker101:
And the women. Where do you place them.
Heartbroken by non.straight forward men angry

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by nicepoker101(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
Heartbroken by non.straight forward men angry
Non straight foward men. Are you referring to gays?

2 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by franklingud(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Well babe, you made sense in your post but you girls are a confused lot. How then can one know your real intentions when he opens up to you?

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by rex444(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kinda makes life easy right ?
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by TheSourcerer: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
dayo2me:

If that's your real face you shouldn't be in a relationship for now
Jesus
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Offpoint: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin grin Aww.... If you said them then they are sure to come to past. Thank you, monsieur. You have made me very happy. kiss
Oh signora, I'm glad to hear this.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Biingoo: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
With your tiny weak pr!ck
Lmao
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by babakb: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
IF u want A Relationship make it Clear. IF Sex is what u want just make it Clear. IF u just need to talk to someone when ur partner is Acting up just make that short Clear. IF u want Him / Her for Money not Love just make it Clear. U Guy's should stop breaking peoples heart.

Young girl, the only way to stay ahead of men is to deny them sex, period.

As long as you give him sex he is done with you.

3 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nooneonline(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
But

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Offpoint:

Ewwww.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
So u want make dem get sense
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
IF u want A Relationship make it Clear. IF Sex is what u want just make it Clear. IF u just need to talk to someone when ur partner is Acting up just make that short Clear. IF u want Him / Her for Money not Love just make it Clear. U Guy's should stop breaking peoples heart.
if u tell them how u go ynash dem
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Offpoint: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Ewwww.
Jealous? oh dear don't be... My prayers covers everyone, but she's exceptional.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Offpoint:

Jealous? oh dear don't be... My prayers covers everyone, but she's exceptional.

All of a sudden, you are polite because you want to woo someone? What a slob.

2 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Offpoint: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

OH Dear, Have I ever been rude and disrespectful in my words before?
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Offpoint:

OH Dear, Have I ever been rude and disrespectful in my words before?

Wow, what a douch.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Offpoint: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Wow, what a douch.
Oh dear. it's understandable.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
my God, you are beauty personified. I just want you to know that not all guys are the same, there are still a few good ones out there, wishing for the same thing you seek, but are overlooked because of there shortcomings be it financial or by there appearance, I've come to realize that girls tend to fall for the richer guys, I might be wrong, but where I'm from, its the trend. Would have loved to be friends with you though. Have a good one.

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:18am On Sep 06, 2019
And you think ladies don't break guys heart. Don't even go there.

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 06, 2019
Yes.
rex444:
Kinda makes life easy right ?
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2019
You obviously not living up to the quote on your profile.
dayo2me:

If that's your real face you shouldn't be in a relationship for now
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2019
ednut1:
am not among them. but i know what guys do. i had a friend who did intro on a saturday and on a tuesday(public hols) was cheating with a gal who knew he just did intro. both are scum not only the guy
Scum bergs actually
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2019
Probably
francisgodstime:
So u want make dem get sense
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2019
Typical of RomanceNLers
Fountainofyouth:

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Am saying, come out and state what you want
Kingzy4pep:
And you think ladies don't break guys heart. Don't even go there.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
You obviously not living up to the quote on your profile.

Sorry babe

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by deewhydoski(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
You just tell her upfront.

So if a guy walk up to u and say I like u and I want us to be friends with benefit ( sex only), won't u tell him what does he take u for, a LovePeddler or what.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by citywal(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2019
Most times I get mad when I see things like This, why generalize it? Ladies to be be sincere with you guy get hurt far way more than you think.

I jt walked out of a 2yrs relationship where I was told by a girl I thought I was going to get married to "I am not ready for commitments" that's what she said and I ask myself where did I go wrong and till now I am emotionally depressed I get to d office I can't do stuffs etc.
Look I agree some guys are not worth it but the girls too are not helping.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity / Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. / But Why Are Romance section Gurls So Ugly???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.