Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. (6315 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2019
citywal:
Most times I get mad when I see things like This, why generalize it? Ladies to be be sincere with you guy get hurt far way more than you think.

I jt walked out of a 2yrs relationship where I was told by a girl I thought I was going to get married to "I am not ready for commitments" that's what she said and I ask myself where did I go wrong and till now I am emotionally depressed I get to d office I can't do stuffs etc.
Look I agree some guys are not worth it but the girls too are not helping.
How?
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
my God, you are beauty personified. I just want you to know that not all guys are the same, there are still a few good ones out there, wishing for the same thing you seek, but are overlooked because of there shortcomings be it financial or by there appearance, I've come to realize that girls tend to fall for the richer guys, I might be wrong, but where I'm from, its the trend. Would have loved to be friends with you though. Have a good one.
she didn't even look my way, embarassed it is well
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
How?
I think what the gentleman is tryna say is that good guys like us get taken for granted in the end because of our kindness, our show of affection and loyalty.
I have been in unhealthy relationships, I've been treated badly simply because I don't exhibit the good bad guy trait, in fact some ladies say I'm boring because I am the traditional one woman man , i even go as far as avoiding my female friends just so it doesn't brew trouble. Once I'm in a relationship, I don't cheat, but I've come to realize that putting all your eggs in one basket is like doing evil to oneself. Cause girls of nowadays are always looking forward to meeting someone better. Sighs.

2 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by rex444(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
Yes.
wish we could all embrace such mindset

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Wow, what a douch.
You might be loud but you are not a coward. You, pocochantas and Nwaetitiawka are the 3 smartest ladies in this forum.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by boxer022(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
My dear I like your sense of reasoning, the problem is that most guys mix all together and in the end cause heart breaks for girls.

2 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
IF u want A Relationship make it Clear. IF Sex is what u want just make it Clear. IF u just need to talk to someone when ur partner is Acting up just make that short Clear. IF u want Him / Her for Money not Love just make it Clear. U Guy's should stop breaking peoples heart.
.. I'd like us a one day romance..

hope it's clear enough.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Very true dear. We need straight foward men.

what about the females??

y'all like a nigger, make it clear

greenlight is crap.

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
biGDhAp:

what about the females??

greenlight is crap.
grin Dont generalize. If i like a guy i tell him point blank.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
and women will continue to milk ya pocket dry

lol but you guys usually end up being the one crying..

'He used me"

hahahaha.. that sentence cracks me up everytime
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Olamsoh: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Grown men text & text their women. Take her out on dates. When she has a problem, he listen & figures out a way to solve her problem. They do not argue with their woman. They look & smell good for her. It's d little things that separate a boy from a man. And grown women love that

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Dont generalize. If i like a guy i tell him point blank.

good for you..
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Offpoint:

Oh dear. it's understandable.
..can you stop the "oh dear" thing.. it's starting to sound annoying

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Yeah
rex444:
wish we could all embrace such mindset

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Loud and very clear.
biGDhAp:
.. I'd like us a one day romance..

hope it's clear enough.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
biGDhAp:

what about the females??

greenlight is crap.
shocked
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
biGDhAp:

what about the females??

greenlight is crap.
shocked African society can't let that be
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
shocked African society can't let that be

then we'd better stick to the normal way, not the clear making way..
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by TheSyndrome: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Who was the Idiot that broke your heart, we wont have peace of mind here again!
grin
LillyVal:
IF u want A Relationship make it Clear. IF Sex is what u want just make it Clear. IF u just need to talk to someone when ur partner is Acting up just make that short Clear. IF u want Him / Her for Money not Love just make it Clear. U Guy's should stop breaking peoples heart.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by citywal(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
How?

Pretty I have always been the one that got hurt more in a relationship, i have even been stabbed with a fork in my kitchen by my ex see I know what it feels like to love some1.

One thing I can say is y'all net to stop jumping into conclusions.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
citywal:
Most times I get mad when I see things like This, why generalize it? Ladies to be be sincere with you guy get hurt far way more than you think.

I jt walked out of a 2yrs relationship where I was told by a girl I thought I was going to get married to "I am not ready for commitments" that's what she said and I ask myself where did I go wrong and till now I am emotionally depressed I get to d office I can't do stuffs etc.
Look I agree some guys are not worth it but the girls too are not helping.
That's unusual.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by citywal(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That's unusual.

You not in my shoes.
I'm telling you girls are something else. I once had a gf that when Eva we go out if I dnt open the car door for her she'll not get in. That's how bad it is for me.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
citywal:

You not in my shoes.
I'm telling you girls are something else. I once had a gf that when Eva we go out if I dnt open the car door for her she'll not get in. That's how bad it is for me.
"Some" is the Keyword. You'll find one who suits you. Perhaps your eyes are up there, carry it down a Lil if you can't cope with the attention and drama that come with such ladies. How they perceive you is also important too

2 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by citywal(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
"Some" is the Keyword. You'll find one who suits you. Perhaps your eyes are up there, carry it down a Lil if you can't cope with the attention and drama that come with such ladies. How they perceive you is also important too

Hmm Ok, if you say so.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by LINTUNE(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Cos love doesnt really exist..realtioships are just purely symbiotic in nature in one way or the other each spuse are benefitting from each other... So why u complaining.. Can u date a guy without dick?.. Why do u gals define sex like its only we guys that have sexual urge.. Typical naija girl mentality.. Terrible angry
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by CheedyJ(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Unfortunately ,most ladies don't fancy guys who are sincere with their intentions & most guys don't want to be friend zoned 4eva too..
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 07, 2019
CheedyJ:
Unfortunately ,most ladies don't fancy guys who are sincere with their intentions & most guys don't want to be friend zoned 4eva too..
not true
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by CheedyJ(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2019
LillyVal:
not true
Really? Anyways, I'm one of d very few guys still left on earth.. Just so u know..
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by justtryme: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2019
As long as women continue seeing their pussy as a money making machine, men will continue to use and dump them.

If a man is paying for cashew nut every day one day he could decide to go for grandnut nut instead, which could probably be as a result of drop in funds.

Women please stop seeing men as ATM machines to avert such heart breaks. Sex is mutually enjoyed by both parties.

3 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Onoroyiza(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
A guy promises to love a girl above anything. But all this ends when she persistently mentions no sex.

That's for the guys but the girls usually start ignoring him when the Guy say please I am out of cash
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Onoroyiza:

That's for the guys but the girls usually start ignoring him when the Guy say please I am out of cash
Not true.

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Zinny25(f): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2019
This may sound funny but it's the truth, at least when there's an understanding before the relationship kicks off and before sombori starts falling, walking, skipping, dancing and sleeping in love, there won't be heartbreak

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

deleted / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside / What Can You See In This Picture? (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.