Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. (6319 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Onoroyiza(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
LillyVal:
Not true.

Would you like to "date" a guy is isn't rich but honest and loyal

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yes
Onoroyiza:

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
That what they always say.
CheedyJ:

Really? Anyways, I'm one of d very few guys still left on earth.. Just so u know..
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Onoroyiza(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
LillyVal:
Yes

Girls never seize to amaze me. I don't think you exist if you are willing to date a poor guy even regarding his qualities
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
They are there. Find them and wife them
Onoroyiza:

Girls never seize to amaze me. I don't think you exist if you are willing to date a poor guy even regarding his qualities

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Onoroyiza(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
LillyVal:
They are there. Find them and wife them

I am not poor and not that rich so I don't have that much time looking for such girls
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
LillyVal:
IF u want A Relationship make it Clear. IF Sex is what u want just make it Clear. IF u just need to talk to someone when ur partner is Acting up just make that short Clear. IF u want Him / Her for Money not Love just make it Clear. U Guy's should stop breaking peoples heart.

If only u girls know what u really want from us undecided
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
If only u boys know what u really want from us
dairykidd:

If only u girls know what u really want from us undecided
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
LillyVal:
If only u boys know what u really want from us
Lolz okay

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by CheedyJ(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
LillyVal:
That what they always say.
Those were d same words d happily married said too..it's not about d phrase but actions to prove beyond any reasonable doubts..anyways,I pray u meet d one for you through.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Uncle, if you're broke, leave someone's daughter alone and enjoy your single life. Which one is "Am testing her with poverty to see if she's a wife material
Onoroyiza:

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Onoroyiza(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Immabong:
Uncle, if you're broke, leave someone's daughter alone and enjoy your single life. Which one is "Am testing her with poverty to see if she's a wife material

I never said that "am testing her with poverty to see if she's a wife material".

2 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Immabong:
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2019
That what you implied
Onoroyiza:

I never said that "am testing her with poverty to see if she's a wife material".
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Jesuspikin8: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2019
LillyVal:
IF u want A Relationship make it Clear. IF Sex is what u want just make it Clear. IF u just need to talk to someone when ur partner is Acting up just make that short Clear. IF u want Him / Her for Money not Love just make it Clear. U Guy's should stop breaking peoples heart.
If you don't your heart to be broken, go and date a loser.

They are very faithful.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Never trust a man that calls u SEXY, becos he will remove Y and have SEX with u, then run � away with S and call u EX.
Jesuspikin8:
If you don't your heart to be broken, go and date a loser.

They are very faithful.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Onoroyiza(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Immabong:
That what you implied

Oh my God. Girls are so unpredictable

2 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by moorevic(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sorry hon,

LillyVal:

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2019
angry
moorevic:
Sorry hon,

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2019
LillyVal:
angry
what I was trying to say earlier is I don't have funds to take care of a girl atm, but I can be honest and loyal to a fault, I don't think any girl can date a broke guy and remain loyal to him, there's always this fear of uncertainty that lingers, fear of the unknown, (would he be like this with me if he was rich and wealthy? I'm sure he is just being humble because he broke now lol) due to bad experiences they have had in the past, in the end it takes guts for a girl to wanna stay with a broke guy, but there are still good guys who believe in sustaining a relationship with one woman and wifng her when the time is right. I hope I'm clear enough now?

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
what I was trying to say earlier is I don't have funds to take care of a girl atm, but I can be honest and loyal to a fault, I don't think any girl can date a broke guy and remain loyal to him, there's always this fear of uncertainty that lingers, fear of the unknown, (would he be like this with me if he was rich and wealthy? I'm sure he is just being humble because he broke now lol) due to bad experiences they have had in the past, in the end it takes guts for a girl to wanna stay with a broke guy, but there are still good guys who believe in sustaining a relationship with one woman and wifng her when the time is right. I hope I'm clear enough now?
There is a saying that says, give a man money and his true character will show
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2019
LillyVal:
There is a saying that says, give a man money and his true character will show
if you insist on letting this saying becloud your judgement, I assure you, you are surely gonna miss out on the good guy when you meet them. Every man with his unique genetic code, thoughts, perspective to life, needs, aspiration and dreams, it is why we all have different DNA's no amount of wealth can alter that ma'am. Everyone with his unique features. Don't generalise pls

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2019
Money guarantees security.
TerryMcGinis:
if you insist on letting this saying becloud your judgement, I assure you, you are surely gonna miss out on the good guy when you meet them. Every man with his unique genetic code, thoughts, perspective to life, needs, aspiration and dreams, it is why we all have different DNA's no amount of wealth can alter that ma'am. Everyone with his unique features. Don't generalise pls
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2019
LillyVal:
Money guarantees security.
could you pls elucidate

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2019
For women.
TerryMcGinis:
could you pls elucidate
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2019
LillyVal:
For women.
smiles. I understand where you coming from now, don'tt worry, hopefully you would find that rich "humble and loyal guy that would love you to the moon and back.

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2019
LillyVal:
For women.
come to think of it, I think it's laughable that guys never mind dating broke/poor women, but women don't reciprocate, that weird don't you think?

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
It is not. Women will always go for security, Adam had everything before eve came to existence
TerryMcGinis:
come to think of it, I think it's laughable that guys never mind dating broke/poor women, but women don't reciprocate, that weird don't you think?
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Yes, I will.
TerryMcGinis:
smiles. I understand where you coming from now, don'tt worry, hopefully you would find that rich "humble and loyal guy that would love you to the moon and back.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Tendency86(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
LillyVal:
Lillyval may I rent you for a week?
Every time I see your post on CL konji wan mess me up. Pls waiting for your reply asap lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? / A Real King Only Bows To His Queen / The Depravity Of Modern Women – Dubai Porta Potties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.