Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students (44717 Views)

Lagos State University Increases School Fees By 120 Percent For New Students / Covenant University Increases Tuition For New Students / Sokoto State University Increases Tuition By 100%, Gives Students 7Day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students by grandiose4ever: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
isthatso:

I hear people manage covenant, i was focused more on the govt Universities. Having said that Fayose went to a polytechnic. I concede the example because he no doubt has the money to send his children anywhere he wants but he is not exactly a man of pedigree!!!

The child of Governor Imoke went to CU though I think they expelled him.

The Child of Unilag VC went to CU, also expelled though.

All the Children on FRSC DG went to CU.

Former NUC boss had his children in CU, another had kids in AUN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students by Lamasta(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rajiokazaki:
......am thinking you are quite aware that references is one of the most important requirements that qualifies you to stand any chance of gaining Admission in to the school

Reference is one does not mean that anybody cannot be admitted provided you meet the criteria for admission
Re: Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
grandiose4ever:

The child of Governor Imoke went to CU though I think they expelled him.

The Child of Unilag VC went to CU, also expelled though.

All the Children on FRSC DG went to CU.

Former NUC boss had his children in CU, another had kids in AUN.

clearly you cant read
Re: Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
grandiose4ever:

Amazingly, 4 out of your list are not recognized by Times Higher Edu. You reference to 4icu shows you are poorly educated. 4icu measures website visit by clicks.

Only two universities are recognized internationally from NG. That is Covenant and UI. The rest are hogwash.

how is what you are saying any different from what i said. i keep telling you people we are producing people who go to school, who can read and write but who do not understand/comprehend/think. That is the biggest failure of our education system.
Re: Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students by Rhea(f): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
grandiose4ever:
The School fees which is about 2 million naira is about 100% higher than what Nigerian students would be paying. Not cool.

He is doing his lord's work cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students by Kingkun69(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
boiz2men:

Just like every other private uni and sec school. Send you kids to expensive primary,secondary school so they have a good network of friends whose family are rich...

Thats the only good side I see except I am told otherwisde
what other do you need again?
That connections is no 1 in this life
Re: Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students by boiz2men(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingkun69:
what other do you need again?
That connections is no 1 in this life

You are right. When I hammer small, I go carry my kids to expensive schools for this singular reason.
Re: Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students by flairlady(f): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
International students shouldn't pay more fees in a private university.This is extortion.Why will anyone pay this amount to study in Nigeria anyway.
Re: Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students by nurex01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
grandiose4ever:
The School fees which is about 2 million naira is about 100% higher than what Nigerian students would be paying. Not cool.

please, is this price in millions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta / Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) / My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.