Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS (11237 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
This Nigerian lady is do it both ways.

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/meet-this-sexy-lady-who-is-nurse-and.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by brodalikeme(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
This one will be a disease to the patients and their relatives nah. Oga will not want to be discharged, madam will be having high BP

1 Like

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by drealcivilceno(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
brodalikeme:
This one will be a disease to the patients and their relatives nah. Oga will not want to be discharged, madam will be having high BP
Oga why na?

1 Like

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by CapitalHYC(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2019
I love nurses... you get to eat their juicy pussy and also their Juicy Salary too gringrin
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by drips8(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Most wives and girlfriends will definitely be uncomfortable with a nurse like this attending to their men

1 Like

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Excallibur(m): 12:16am On Sep 07, 2019
I am a simple man, i see curvy or sexy, i enter the thread

3 Likes

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by SIRTee15: 12:23am On Sep 07, 2019
CapitalHYC:
I love nurses... you get to eat their juicy pussy and also their Juicy Salary too gringrin

In naija or overseas...
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by bbyby01: 12:58am On Sep 07, 2019
An offering for the doctors

1 Like

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by frozen70(f): 1:55am On Sep 07, 2019
She is in the right profession where her appearance will make the male patients get quick recovery

11 Likes

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by ValCon888: 2:26am On Sep 07, 2019
When you look at the proportion of her leg compared to her thigh, you'll understand that ass is 100% natural.

Not these fake-assed slay queens and actresses with legs like matchstick and nyash like coconut.

8 Likes

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by alphaNomega: 4:57am On Sep 07, 2019
Excallibur:
I am a simple man, i see curvy or sexy, i enter the thread

Please shift for me embarassed
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by alphaNomega: 4:57am On Sep 07, 2019
SIRTee15:

In naija or overseas...

Naija of course
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by srclark: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Nairaobserver:

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/meet-this-sexy-lady-who-is-nurse-and.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
hmmm night nurse
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Mynd44: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2019
To me she looks more attractive in that medical personnel uniform

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Mynd44:
And Mynd44 actually comment .... I love this grin
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2019
frozen70:
She is in the right profession where her appearance will make the male patients get quick recovery
quick recovery ke?

I ain’t getting any better if she happens to be nursing me. I go spend days for bed observing that yansh.

1 Like

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Mynd44:
Always trying to sound like the world's most proper man...
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by citywal(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Nurse where u at, I dnt feel my eyes can u come check it for me plz. grin
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Mynd44: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2019
computergeek:

Well, if you are always around uncultured people, the first cultured person you meet will sound weird to you.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by frozen70(f): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2019
stupidity:
quick recovery ke?

I ain’t getting any better if she happens to be nursing me. I go spend days for bed observing that yansh.

That's a good one provided you know that the more you stay on bed the more the bill
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by FloxySmart(f): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2019
This one na bad market for her hospital o, cause no lady will want her as a nurse attending to her family.
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Mynd44:

Well, if you are always around uncultured people, the first cultured person you meet will sound weird to you.

At least we uncultured people don't always try to act a certain way to portray a certain image.

Biko, let me keep quiet so my next mynd-blowing thread will have a chance of hitting front page. Even "super mods" can have their feelings hurt.
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Abeg, which Hospital she dey for US....??
I think I will be needing Hospital Admission there since I will be Falling Sick Next Few Weeks from exhaustion....
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2019
ValCon888:
When you look at the proportion of her leg compared to her thigh, you'll understand that ass is 100% natural.

Not these fake-assed slay queens and actresses with legs like matchstick and nyash like coconut.

Some ladies actually have matchstick legs with a very big ass that is very natural, believe that.

1 Like

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
She is doing herself grin
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
computergeek:
He is right...
Leaving things to imagination is more attractive that flaunting it like a wrap of fufu!!!
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mynd44:

grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Phenomenal16(f): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nairaobserver:

See More Photos Below

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
. ..... Woman crush
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Burgerlomo: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
shocked

Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
eni4real:
He is right...
Leaving things to imagination is more attractive that flaunting it like a wrap of fufu!!!
Lol. I know na. I'm an advocate for decency. I just dey bully Mynd44 small grin
Re: Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS by Onoroyiza(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
frozen70:

Abi. But the male patients won't quickly like to be discharged

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... / Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.