Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

How To Give A Girl A Good Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Give A Girl A Good Kiss (628 Views)

Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) / A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Give A Girl A Good Kiss by raydatingtips: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kissing can at times be more intense and emotional than casual love making. It is therefore paramount to know how to kiss a girl well. If you kiss a girl well she could end up falling for you.

Steps to kissing her well:
What happens and what you say when going for a kiss is almost as important as the kiss as Itself.

1). If you want to give the girl a more sensual kiss, starts by holding her by the waist while looking at her eyes, and just telling her how amazing her lips look.

2) get closer to her face but don't just go directly to the lips, you gat to tease her a little. You could go to her neck side and just breath deeply there and whisper how much her skin scents is driving you crazy.! (Play around her neck for a little while.)

3) you can then go to her lips and just softly kiss her lips and quickly remove your lips.(Don't use your tongue). Then you go back and kiss her lightly on the lips, and keep on doing this till she really wants it badly and she grabs you close to kiss you well

4)during the real kiss, do not start using your whole tongue fully. Don't give too much tongue at first, increase the intensity in response to her own momentum. In other words, when you see that she is gradually getting really into the kiss, you can then increase the amount of toungue you give her or put into her mouth to explore.

5) occasional biting of lips is needed! Once in a while during the kiss, you should lightly bite her lower lip and see her response. If she likes it, go ahead. If not, stop.

Read more here:
https://naijadatingtips.com/how-to-give-a-girl-a-good-kiss/
Re: How To Give A Girl A Good Kiss by 4ckz: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
I hate kisses

That shit irritates me. It's like eating a life snail, fvck!

I always go to spit after kissing, especially if tongue is involved, I can't come and swallow your saliva. Nonsense!
Re: How To Give A Girl A Good Kiss by pyro62(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
4ckz:
I hate kisses

That shit irritates me. It's like eating a life snail, fvck!

I always go to spit after kissing, especially if tongue is involved, I can't come and swallow your saliva. Nonsense!

E be like to phock never hungry you.. If konji catch you reach your skull, you go give head join sef cheesy
Re: How To Give A Girl A Good Kiss by nappy760(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
pyro62:

E be like to phock never hungry you.. If konji catch you reach your skull, you go give head join sef cheesy

grin. grin

(1) (Reply)

If Your Guy Or Lady Is Online & Not Chating U Until Its 12:00 Pm, Sorry !!! / Man Designs Burial Posters For His Wife’s Lover / That Very Moment You Fear Some Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.