Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,349 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? (1517 Views)

Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by azeez1973(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hello,everyone here.Having sex with a virgin or non-virgin don't seem to have any difference since the sole purpose is for enjoyment.A closed survey even explained that deflowered girls are expert in sex.what do you think about this?

Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Being non-virgin gets more money and favours.
Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Whats with the over hype of virgins?
in terms of just sex men prefer non virgins. but guys seem to like virgins when it comes to marriage.
but if you love a girl a piece of flesh (hymen) doesnt matter.
Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:

in terms of just sex men prefer non virgins.
but guys seem to like virgins when it comes to marriage.

Mama the Mama I greet you.

Spokesperson for Male Nairalanders grin

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ahmed0336:

My son thank you. I am happy doing it. No need for my children to bother themselves. wink
Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by carter009(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin
Ahmed0336:

Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:

in terms of just sex men prefer non virgins.
but guys seem to like virgins when it comes to marriage.

Overhype?? The world has truly gone to shittt.

When the normal becomes scarce, the abnormal indeed bcoomes what people start to manage and gradually it bcomes a norm

.don’t get me wrong I get how cheap sex has become... but just because promiscuity is now a norm and everyone has sex weda married or single doesn’t mean we should not place value on what is good...
virginity isn’t an overhype... it’s suppose to be the norm...I mean..I don’t see anything great about marrying a woman with several body counts and cascades of abortions as collateral damage.....let’s call a spade a spade jàrè

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
1StopRudeness:

When the normal becomes scarce, the abnormal indeed bcoomes what people start to manage and gradually it bcomes a norm

.don’t get me wrong I get how cheap sex has become... but just because promiscuity is now a norm and everyone has sex weda married or single doesn’t mean we should not place value on what is good...
virginity isn’t an overhype... it’s suppose to be the norm...I mean..I don’t see anything great about marrying a woman with several body counts and cascades of abortions as collateral damage.....let’s call a spade a spade jàrè
You are right. Im a virgin and i intend to keep it so. But there has been a recent unhealthy attack on non virgins. But i have to admit i concor completely to what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
You are right. Im a virgin and i intend to keep it so. But there has been a recent unhealthy attack on non virgins. But i have to admit i concor completely to what you wrote.

Unhealthy attack on non-virgins...how and what do U mean? I tot it’s the other way round
Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Non-virgin is best for me
Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by fcdgrand(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
brand new tear rubber vs tokunbo, make your choice?, not even talk of the worst nigeria used, she say she is a virgin while she is not, call off introduction, no time to wast for non-virgin liers, b*tch get out the way!
Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by Adasun(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
virgins anytime anyday.

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by realest2(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
virgins are the best, but that doesn't mean i won't still go for/marry a non virgin
Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
1StopRudeness:

lol. That's promiscuity and that's what you're arguing against.

The topic is about sex. A woman having sex (which is normal) or not.

Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Your question is too generic.

Best, how? What are you comparing about them?
What things are you putting into consideration to decide the best woman?

I don't understand.

Modified: Okay, I read through your post again and I think none is . . . it's depends on the girl and her knowledge/experience + her partner's.
Re: Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Magnoliaa:

lol. That's promiscuity and that's what you're arguing against.

The topic is about sex. A woman having sex (which is normal) or not.

Lol.....It’s like u are not used to Nairaland yet... since 2016...when a topic is created.. people start dropping their opinions... thread gets longer with different school of thoughts and dialogues opening diffeent sub topics. sometimes it even gets tribal and abusive.....u have not seen a thread that the topic is about: advice me my girlfriend is cheating on me..and by the 6th page theyve started dialoging about how bad the economy cos someone dropped a comment that girls cheat sometimes cos the economy is bad..
So I know what the topic is... the lady I mentioned raised a school of thought in her comment that virginity is an overhyped matter and that’s what I tackled...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Want To Feel Loved? / What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? / Why African American Women Should Be Preferred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.