Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos (62596 Views)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Kenneth10110(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2019
See client lol
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by MOVIC6: 12:56am On Sep 09, 2019
burner44:
Why is it that when someone from Nigeria marries a Foreiger we always assume they are trying to secure green card. As i am Can't i naturally fall in love with a 65 years old American woman by the way I'm 23 grin.

your mothers mate, please buy some brain
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:57am On Sep 09, 2019
freemanbubble:

That is my niggarrr. Make i wrap some weed for you brother

My love for slim girls

They are clean down there without odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina
When they are on leggings men ehnnn
their camel toe becomes to sexcy and conspicuous
But they are very deep down there. They can accommodate anything that comes in.
If you want to make them happy tell them to sit on you

I love them slim
Shout out to all the slim ladies

Goat
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Princesschi(f): 1:00am On Sep 09, 2019
They're fine
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by 1Sharon(f): 1:01am On Sep 09, 2019
freemanbubble:

My love for slim girls

They are clean down there without odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina

I love them slim

cool
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Kollyk11(m): 1:02am On Sep 09, 2019
burner44:
Why is it that when someone from Nigeria marries a Foreiger we always assume they are trying to secure green card. As i am Can't i naturally fall in love with a 65 years old American woman by the way I'm 23 grin.
the gods are watching u mr burger
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:02am On Sep 09, 2019
ojun50:

No be every relationship be green card tins
Story
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by 1Sharon(f): 1:04am On Sep 09, 2019
AnanseK:

He loves her hair

The real one or fake? Best believe oyinbos actually prefer black women with their real hair.

Its mainly blacks that attack their own blackness
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Kollyk11(m): 1:04am On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=freemanbubble

My love for slim girls

I love them slim
Shout out to all the slim ladies[/quote]
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Kollyk11(m): 1:06am On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=Kollyk11 post=82051586][/quote]ad son of a good father,u be fowl wey dey disturb poultry,egg wey dey spoil crete
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2019
I love interracial marriages and those brown kids..they are simply adorable...

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 09, 2019
This trash
Very local
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by banji1(m): 1:46am On Sep 09, 2019
This one has secured green card for herself and her extended family like that. The kpoknomi this oyinbo chop, no go clear till pigs fly!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by planetx: 1:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Shameless bedwench
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by BigIyanga: 2:02am On Sep 09, 2019
ojun50:

No be every relationship be green card tins
Maybe na �� money moves.. This marriage na the man’s 2nd or 3rd missionary journey
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by deltateam: 2:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Pre wedding in bed? What nonsense are we teaching our children? The baby mama, child out of wedlock, divorce were strange to our customs and traditions. It all started with western culture through movies bringing with it Bobrisky, Denrele etc
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 09, 2019
Ugee12:
Lucky smart babe....you have escaped this hellhole called Nigeria and becoming a slave aka nigerian man's wife grin grin
I am next in line....my own white maga loading 99% cool
Amen cool

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 09, 2019
Senior Colleague!
freemanbubble:

My love for slim girls

I love them slim

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by IronGalaxy: 3:01am On Sep 09, 2019
Ha ha ha .

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:08am On Sep 09, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Green card things.....everyone looking For means to get out of This hellhole called Nigeria
What a sadist you sound like.
Did the lady beg the guy to marry her?
So, all White men's country use GREEN CARD?
What if the man is from Europe? Na Green card too?
Wake up!
Mind you, many of our people are HIGHLY MORE EDUCATED THAN WHITE FOLKS, in diaspora.
Take note.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 3:25am On Sep 09, 2019
The younger ones will grow and we would take them wink

wiseone28:
These old men will finish our young girls for we prospective bachelors
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 3:26am On Sep 09, 2019
Out in the Weederness grin
RyanD147:
Senior Colleague!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:41am On Sep 09, 2019
wiseone28:
These old men will finish our young girls for we prospective bachelors
Yet your NL gender is set to “female” ... u don expose yourself tongue
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by MrCuteking(m): 3:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Nothing sweets me more than having a pretty girl, slim with big breast and big yansh
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by mamajj17(f): 4:17am On Sep 09, 2019
freemanbubble:

My love for slim girls

I love them slim

Haba my dear na only you write this POEM for a Lady cheesy grin grin why don't you use this strength to compose Children's Poem, that could fetched you an INCOME grin grin grin wink
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by gulfer: 4:52am On Sep 09, 2019
vanida6:
Lovely
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by onadana: 5:01am On Sep 09, 2019
freemanbubble:

My love for slim girls

I love them slim

Receive Christ now..receive
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by showafrica(m): 5:41am On Sep 09, 2019
Larryfest:
My kind of girl, slim with enough chester in front...

Yea, that chest big ooo, if you open that thing, you will see the real globe. The girl is fine but she be like edo.
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by D1zion: 6:07am On Sep 09, 2019
NewBea:
Why is the colour of her hand different from that of her face
thought I was the only one that noticed it.I was thinking out loud as I watched it.
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by phkka1(m): 6:20am On Sep 09, 2019
If you dare complain about spinal problem tomorrow, I must definitely destroy the remaining by myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.