Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos (62595 Views)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by TheExecutioner: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
He's copying the scene from the movie LA Confidential.
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by AnanseK(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
He loves her hair
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by wiseone28: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
martineverest:
who told u that man is an old man,?
You won't see it because it is a white man..

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by madjune(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Larryfest:
My kind of girl, slim with enough chester in front...

Do you like tangerine or oromakrinsi?
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pocohantas time to troll kiss kiss
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by kitombo: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
dannyrhymes600:
should we tell him

Please Noo o!
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Neyo007(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lovely
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
wiseone28:
You won't see it because it is a white man..

that's is the reason why that man isn't ole...that man isn't up to 40

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Hamzaay(m): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
The gal no get yansh
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Sheriman(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hamzaay:
The gal no get yansh
Shut up how you take know?? Anyway this is Edo Connect or Anambra Connect
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by PotatoSalad(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hamzaay:
The gal no get yansh
What do you enjoy in a poo box?
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by wiseone28: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
martineverest:
that's is the reason why that man isn't ole...that man isn't up to 40
Did he showed u his birth certificate?

or you're obsessed with white people?
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by sexysage(m): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

That is my niggarrr. Make i wrap some weed for you brother

My love for slim girls

They are clean down there without odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina
When they are on leggings men ehnnn
their camel toe becomes to sexcy and conspicuous
But they are very deep down there. They can accommodate anything that comes in.
If you want to make them happy tell them to sit on you

I love them slim
Shout out to all the slim ladies

Well done sir
Minister of puna affairs

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Mcslize: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2019
Larryfest:
My kind of girl, slim with enough chester in front...

Chaaiii my love for slim girls knows no bound. Team slim.
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Galaticos444: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2019
freemanbubble:

My love for slim girls

They are clean down there without odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina

I love them slim
hope u know much about ur bible and God dsame way u know about vagina and slim gals grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2019
wiseone28:
Did he showed u his birth certificate?

or you're obsessed with white people?
that's because u don't know much about them

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Gullah: 12:11am On Sep 09, 2019
cool
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by bossrillboss: 12:16am On Sep 09, 2019
freemanbubble:

My love for slim girls

I love them slim
..lol

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Ugee12: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2019
Lucky smart babe....you have escaped this hellhole called Nigeria and becoming a slave aka nigerian man's wife grin grin
I am next in line....my own white maga loading 99% cool
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by ahnie: 12:24am On Sep 09, 2019
dannyrhymes600:
should we tell him

Tell him what?
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by meobizy(f): 12:26am On Sep 09, 2019
Nothing concern me. Let them have beautiful babies in the future.
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by skyfather09(m): 12:33am On Sep 09, 2019
baba true talk.
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Holocene(m): 12:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Green card things.....everyone looking For means to get out of This hellhole called Nigeria

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Judybash93(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2019
Neanderthal
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by ayaside(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2019
oldtruth:

wetin e come be? Una go still dey deceive una self after glaring fact. Are you saying she has taste for older guys? Abi you no see say the oyibo don waka for age?
How about if she has green card already? Maybe a citizen.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by anonimi: 12:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Green card things.....everyone looking For means to get out of This hellhole called Nigeria

You don't mean it. shocked
Even plus Buhari who abandons the shithole he created to stay in London for several months every time

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773720_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Habbatically: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2019
wiseone28:
These old men will finish our young girls for we prospective bachelors
Why are you using (f)?
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by anonimi: 12:45am On Sep 09, 2019
post=82050633:
Lol@ Oyinbo man!

Our mods sef cheesy

Not the mods fault Oga.
It is the effect of change and next level that your barawo bubu and his Alliance of Past/Present Criminals, APC have used to ruin our country further in just over four years.
Don't be like your idol and blame the mods please.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by anonimi: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2019
burner44:
Why is it that when someone from Nigeria marries a Foreiger we always assume they are trying to secure green card. As i am Can't i naturally fall in love with a 65 years old American woman by the way I'm 23 grin.

Not only naturally but also add supernaturally join. grin
You want be like our niggah below wey don japa

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

todaynewsreview:
The bodies of at least 74 migrants have been washed ashore in western Libya, in the latest tragedy along the dangerous trafficking route to Europe. The Libyan Red Crescent posted photos of dozens of bodies in black and white bags lined up along the shore near the western city of Zawiya.
A spokesman for the aid organisation said there were still bodies floating out at sea as the agency had no way of retrieving them. He said the migrants were all adults, mostly from sub-Saharan African countries, and all but three were men.
The UN migration agency, the International Organisation of Migration (IOM), said the dinghy had set off on Saturday with 110 people on board. The agency said traffickers deliberately took the engines from the boat and then abandoned it to drift.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3051/tragedy-bodies-of-migrants-wash-ashore-en-route-europe-photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901723_z1_jpegff7a94c52111caf03b4bc410211e9b89

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2019
emeijeh:
Edo connect.

If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by mach7(m): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2019
neurowale:
Hp elitebook 8560p for sale.. 4gb ram, core i5.. 70k...
location? Share contact details....in a PM
Re: Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos by zorani(m): 12:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Live and let live. Green card or not, I see people that are trying to fulfill each other's happiness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.