Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,530 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo (6568 Views)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Bursted.
AuroraB:
Brother, you are a liar. I put it to you.
This picture has been online for years now. How could people fall for this post? In your dreams, op.
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by carter009(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin
Jgoldie:
So you snapped her ass after staffing her....kiss n tell oshi...sissy boy...when she was creaming on your dick you didn't know her pant was like this....mumu....just try to bash me..I get your time

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by crackhouse(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
So u put on the light and snapped her right? And she didn't notice u took her pics? And she positioned her nyash well for you to take a shot? Mr OP I have one thing to tell you, fear God.
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by engeen(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Please send us this girl number. we need to discuss on how to assist her either with a good job or send her small cash to change her wardrobe. It's not her wish not to buy good clothing's. God bless our ladies out there trying to survive.
Bachwezi:
I met this "clean looking girl" some times this year

I pick some passengers on my way home after close

of work from the island.
On get towards Oworo bus stop most of them ask if

I was going further I said No but this girl sitting infront

asked "oga I beg dey go Oshodi side"? I said no but towards

Gbagada she said OK she would continue with me and stop

at General Hospital that she was going to Anthony I said fine.

Omo na so this girl started gisting me about how she is looking

for job they kept disappointing her bla bla started telling me

almost everything about herself offer me her number incase

I see any opportunity I accepted and she asked me to

flash her so she could get mine I did .

In the evening she sent me a whatsapp msg we started chatting

Now this is it, all along I knew where she was driving at, she saw

me this fine young guy riding a fine car (brand new 2016 Kia Optima)

though no be my car but Im d one using it but you know girls don't give a damn as far as na u dem

see dey use am I no know why girls too like guys with cars sha .

To cut long story short, one thing led to another and we ended

somewhere to have some private time after like a week or so.

Guys when I reach down there she said baby please off the light

I'm a very shy person I obliged her but on dressing up after bleeping .

Bellow is what my eyes saw when I turn on the light. I was mad at her.
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Bachwezi(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Came4amod:

Bro I didn't read ur epistel .. But if this picture is the picture of your babes ass .. Today gan gan .. I will buy her underwear . just don't worry send her number to my pm .. Taink u
lol badx guy
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Preshlypresh: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
at EVILFOREST this is my account details mbok,0045315728 diamond bank thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible / Man Test His Lover With Hookup / Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.