Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend (6563 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by powerfulsettingz: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2016
What's would be your reaction?

1 Like

Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by powerfulsettingz: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Lol
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by dulux07(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2016
Comot 4 my front grin.

D gal will live, n i keep my friend

2 Likes

Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by espn(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2016
No story..lest do the last one too..nd I go free am! Where did she put er head wen she was slipn wif my best friend!
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by divinehand2003(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2016
''It was the devil that deceived me into doing it''- says the girl.
''Then go and consult with the devil on what next to do since you can now commune with him because I gat no time or business with agents of darkness like you"-says the guy.

9 Likes

Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by yemmit90: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2016
I will definitely not allow the situation to get to the stage i saw in the picture. And this will be the end of my relationship with both of them.
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by Adonis3: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2016
happened to me once

Wasn't my best friend tho

Just a romantic session with her ex

And the nigga recorded it

Forgave her sha,

But can't happen again!

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by nwaanambra1(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2016
[size=14pt]I STILL CANT COMPREHEND WHY THAT THING TOOOOOO DEY PAIN US undecided

NO BE SAY THE GUY CUT THE THING WAKA, HE ONLY TOOK A DIP AND LIVE THE THING WHERE E DEY BUT THE PAIN OF THAT DIPPING DEY ALMOST KILL US! cheesy cheesy undecided undecided grin[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by RoyalBlak007: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2016
i'll forgive her
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by chigoizie7(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2016
That girl is not even crying sef. After I don shed tears finish. I will take her back. But this time, she will regret ever knowing me in her entire life.

As for my friend, I will act as if nothing happened. But he will certainly pay until I am satisfied.
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by belloabd1914(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:
[size=14pt]I STILL CANT COMPREHEND WHY THAT THING TOOOOOO DEY PAIN US undecided

NO BE SAY THE GUY CUT THE THING WAKA, HE ONLY TOOK A DEEP AND LIVE THE THING WHERE E DEY BUT THE PAIN OF THAT DEEPING DEY ALMOST KILL US! cheesy cheesy undecided undecided grin[/size]
criously, d think can pain ehn, even if u try to ignore. Personally I can't take it, d moment I find out she screwed som1 not me Na Dat day d whole series end.
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by apholaryn: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2016
lol..d pic looks kinda cute in a weird way tho

2 Likes

Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by lanre147(m): 5:37am On Feb 21, 2016
it happened to me one tym like dat...
my surest padi kon consult me say in wan dey Bleep my gf

dare :wasiu I wan dey date zainab
lanre:shey my own zainab
dare:yes na shebi u say u no like am too much
lanre:bros carry go ur papers complete
dare:ok now u get mouth

Next week :d guy begin dey Bleep d girl but for d girl mind I am smart am playing two friends.....
. jux observing tho.....

But if na with girl wey I like my broda e go pain me ooo
I go cut ties with d both kux padi wey do like dat go fit kill u o

1 Like

Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by lanicky(f): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Water no dey the babe eyes sef.. cheesy
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by lanicky(f): 6:15am On Feb 21, 2016
lanre147:
it happened to me one tym like dat...
my surest padi kon consult me say in wan dey Bleep my gf

dare :wasiu I wan dey date zainab
lanre:shey my own zainab
dare:yes na shebi u say u no like am too much
lanre:bros carry go ur papers complete
dare:ok now u get mouth

Next week :d guy begin dey Bleep d girl but for d girl mind I am smart am playing two friends.....
. jux observing tho.....

But if na with girl wey I like my broda e go pain me ooo
I go cut ties with d both kux padi wey do like dat go fit kill u o

What! Which kain yeye thing be that?
You suppose don bone that friend of urs tey tey.. undecided that kain friend nd GF fit kill you.
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by kellz0(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2016
the just bone
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by Akious2k2(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2016
dulux07:
Comot 4 my front grin.

I'm confused o... Do u mean "leave"?
Things are turning up side down these days... Y is d guy crying? Too much movies, I guess
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by Funminicrown: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2016
sheybi dem no bleep themselves, they just sleep with eachother only, so, what's the begging for?
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by drered(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Losing her and the 'best friend'.
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by lanre147(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2016
lanicky:

What! Which kain yeye thing be that?
You suppose don bone that friend of urs tey tey.. undecided that kain friend nd GF fit kill you.
bros u no lie ooo.... but me and d guy still dey and na d girl wey gree na im no know her worth... U knw say guys go be always guys

I know go let one yeye girl cause issue between me and a friend Abi u no read d news wey one person die because of gurl for mushin last week..

gurlz don dey cause dispute among two guys no be today... so jux let dem Cary dia wahala pass

2 Likes

Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by allyon(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2016
I can't keep dating a lady as such. once she commits that huge error. I will forgive her but we are done. Cos there's never a genius excuse for cheating
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by missyadorable(f): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2016
But why is the guy shedding tears?

Wetin dey pain am?
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by lanicky(f): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
lanre147:
bros u no lie ooo.... but me and d guy still dey and na d girl wey gree na im no know her worth... U knw say guys go be always guys

I know go let one yeye girl cause issue between me and a friend Abi u no read d news wey one person die because of gurl for mushin last week..

gurlz don dey cause dispute among two guys no be today... so jux let dem Cary dia wahala pass

Okay.

Btw, I bee lady oo.. shuo! You no see (f) wey glue with my Monica? sad
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by dulux07(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Akious2k2:

I'm confused o... Do u mean "leave"?
Things are turning up side down these days... Y is d guy crying? Too much movies, I guess
LEAVE, sorry.
It does not happen in movies alone.
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by lanre147(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
lanicky:

Okay.

Lol sista... no vex I no dey look anything na to jux talk wen I feel say I get wetin to talk.... can I meet u?
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by lanre147(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
lanicky:

Okay.

Lol sista... no vex I no dey look anything na to jux talk wen I feel say I get wetin to talk.... can I meet u? myn is lanre
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by UIA04(f): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol As the guy dey, he is just replaying the sex scene according to his mind
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by Babe2sure(f): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
dulux07:
Comot 4 my front grin.

Are you sure you will still keep that kind of a person as friend?

How are you sure he is not a wandering di.ck who will still do it with your next girl?
It will be better to do away with the both of them because the friendship is already toxic.
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by dulux07(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Babe2sure:

Are you sure you will still keep that kind of a person as friend?

How are you sure he is not a wandering di.ck who will still do it with your next girl?
It will be better to do away with the both of them because the friendship is already toxic.

Lol, guess ur viewing it from another perspective, for me i see it as a revelation of who the girl truly is, so far my friend didnt force her, if she could be so useless to get down with my friend, how much more someone i dont know.
My friends stays n she leaves, no matter the circumstance except rape.
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by Babe2sure(f): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
dulux07:

Lol, guess ur viewing it from another perspective, for me i see it as a revelation of who the girl truly is, so far my friend didnt force her, if she could be so useless to get down with my friend, how much more someone i dont know.
My friends stays n she leaves, no matter the circumstance except rape.

Ok o.
Re: Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
A grown man like that be crying because of ordinary pusee, ordinary w,hore... disappointed. i f na me sha, I won't cry , I WL just say let's go inside and I will screw her with so much hate , no mercy will she meet!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / ESCOFi — Don't Try This at Home [WhatsApp Screenshots] / MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.