Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? (2037 Views)

Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2010
hercules07:

@Bluetooth

You have to look hard to see where he is coming from. You know when someone has something to say but does not know how to get his point across, add a little bit of bad grammar and a lot of maps and you have BCR. We should actually commend him for his maps have greatly reduced, posts are actually made without maps nowadays. The new and improved BCR has relegated mappings for now, long may it continue.
If i may ask ? Map of what ? A yoruba nation merged with edo,bayelsa,delta,benin republic. . . . .it look so unreal.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by excanny: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
~Bluetooth:

If i may ask ? Map of what ? A yoruba nation merged with edo,bayelsa,delta,benin republic. . . . .it look so unreal.

I think he's simply trying to save Nigeria from corruption. If that merging becomes real, Nigeria will be less corrupt.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2010
hercules07:

@Bluetooth

You have to look hard to see where he is coming from. You know when someone has something to say but does not know how to get his point across, add a little bit of bad grammar and a lot of maps and you have BCR. We should actually commend him for his maps have greatly reduced, posts are actually made without maps nowadays. The new and improved BCR has relegated mappings for now, long may it continue.

Maps replaced by horrorful and ghost pictures grin
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by tpia5: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
excanny:

I think he's simply trying to save Nigeria from corruption. If that merging becomes real, Nigeria will be less corrupt.

el dorado, abi?
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by excanny: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2010
tpia@:

el dorado, abi?

El dorado is an unfit word to use for the folks he's encouraging to join Benin Republic.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by tpia5: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2010
^^meaning?
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by excanny: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2010
^^meaning- go figure it out yourself.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by unipol(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
Jarus:

My take too. Especially, having interacted with him via mail off-NL.

But there is definitely no denying the fact that he knows politics, especially of the 80s to 90s.
you seem to him more than others, can you tell us more about him
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Justcash(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2010
Nah! Becomerich is not racist. He is just a regular Nigerian man (70% of regular 9ija men don kolo due to acute under-development). You will be surprised that while you are asking questions, becomerich may be on his way to becoming the President of Nigeria. It is his type that leads Nigeria.

The guy is a comedian. I observed that this guy may be Gani adams or even Fasheun all of OPC. Gborie!
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by fstranger3(m): 3:13am On Feb 21, 2011
I concur, it is an insult to all normal people to classify Becomrichn as normal.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2011
He is delusional and psychotic cool
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by zeeleso(f): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2011
He truly believes in what he says no matter how ridiculous it sounds. English is also not his strong suit. Batu English + less than bright ideas births a comedian. I don't understand how he is able to carry on despite all the obvious criticisms he receives.

One can only shrug off so many attacks before it eventually starts to take roots within you, even if you actively try for it to not bother you, your subconscious would eventually respond and even without him trying his posts should start to change a little(mayb thats y there are less maps now). But i see little of this in him, he is still relentless despite all the pessimism.
I think he exists in his own little bubble, a sorta patrick obhiagbon thing where he doesn't seem to understand that his oxford lessons don't go down well with normal people.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Dede1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
Becomepoor is a master of distortion and an intelligent fellow with skewed ideas. He might not be able string two or more English words together to form a comprehensible sentence but delusional. He is not a racist as few people have alleged. By the way, the word – racist is a misnomer.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by ekubear1: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2011
He doesn't present his ideas well, but they aren't bad. I find myself agreeing with him more and more as time progresses.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
One sure thing I know, after the certainty that there is something wrong with his head, is that he knows very much about the history of Nigeria.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
He is neither normal nor racist.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2011
eku_bear:

He doesn't present his ideas well, but they aren't bad. I find myself agreeing with him more and more as time progresses.

dude has an amos tutola (the palm wine drinkard) thing going on. he grows on you with time cheesy
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by fstranger3(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
oyb:

dude has an amos tutola (the palm wine drinkard) thing going on. he grows on you with time cheesy

Amos Tutola's English wasnt as bad

Batu is something else. I am sure Becomrichn is borderline schizophrenia/schizoid personality.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by unipol(m): 1:41am On May 20, 2011
now he has changed to musiwa and matemate.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by dustydee: 10:09am On May 20, 2011
for someone who is over 40 I think his comments are really overboard. Don't think he's normal.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by MaiSuya(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2011
dustydee:

for someone[b] who is over 40 [/b]I think his comments are really overboard. Don't think he's normal.

you gotta be kidding me! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by dustydee: 11:28am On May 20, 2011
^^he graduated from the university in '92 or so.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Mariory(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2011
Becomrich is a flaw in the system but nairaland is still strong enough to manage this flaw.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 20, 2011
Mai Suya:

you gotta be kidding me! shocked shocked shocked
He may not be up to 40, but he's clearly not younger than 34
During Buhari-Idiagbon regime of 1984-85, becomrich was already in Secondary school.
Do the maths.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by unipol(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2011
Jarus:

He may not be up to 40, but he's clearly not younger than 34
During Buhari-Idiagbon regime of 1984-85, becomrich was already in Secondary school.
Do the maths.
how do you know? because he said it? ok, he was also in canada when JEG came to canada and earthquake happened.
his unlcle was ibb's best friend and he was in dodon barracks when okah's coup happened.

now becomerich has become musiwa the president. so president musiwa or senator matemate grin grin
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by unipol(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Where is this man? Nnamdi kalu can now help ur ministry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Nigeria Should Start Producing Condoms’ / Outrage Over Nigerian Gay Pastor In Uk / Constitution Backs President:Ogunlewe (He Misinterpreted The Constitution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.