Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Married Women Going Fat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Going Fat (2688 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Going Fat by NAJALYN: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2010
This is interesting. Like was rightly said couples let themselves go & blow up out of proportion just because the courting period is over.The fact that they are married does not mean they should not look good, especially the women, if they do not want other women to step into their shoes. There is need for both men & women, even children to watch their weight in order to avoid hypertension. I will give you all very important information. Below are some health equipment. 1. FAT SPORT EXPERT. It helps reduce fats, bulges in the tummy, waist, buttock, legs, etc. within a short period. 2. 15 minutes of combing with this equipment significantly reduces High Blood Pressure. It heals other ailments too. The equipment has won 8 Awards in Contests held in USA, France, Switzerland, & Singapore. 3. Blood Circulatory Massager. We do not pay attention to exercising the body. The equipment is for whole body massage. It relaxes the body, mind, relieves hypertension, etc. Visit the Health Section for more info. Call me on 08034863154 or send an email to lynmail45@gmail.com for more info. You need my Tianshi No. to enable you make any purchase. Tianshi is all over the world. God be with you all.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Outstrip(f): 1:14am On Nov 10, 2010
How many Nigerian men here are okay with their wives leaving them with the kids for two hours four days a week to go to the gym
How many of you will pay for a personal trainer for her if she is not able to
How many of you men including the poster will watch the baby from 8am to 9am so that mummy can go for a walk around the block
You people are so full of poo poo. How many of you will agree to come home from work 4 days a week and madam goes to the gym from work rather than come home and fix dinner. How many of you can even handle this 2 days a week. At the end of the day it is the women that I blame. If you decide to be as selfish as these undeserving men he will quickly realize that you are way out of his league. Stay single and if you do not then do not expect your wife to get pregnant or get older. Just adopt a kid so that that way you can guarantee that she will stay slim
Re: Married Women Going Fat by rubi(f): 3:59am On Nov 10, 2010
If the men will also stop giving their wife protein then that will help married women stay slim.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by OAM4J: 4:05am On Nov 10, 2010
hmnnn! i see. so, it's now the fault of men?
Re: Married Women Going Fat by OAM4J: 4:37am On Nov 10, 2010
Outstrip:

How many Nigerian men here are okay with their wives leaving them with the kids for two hours four days a week to go to the gym
How many of you will pay for a personal trainer for her if she is not able to
How many of you men including the poster will watch the baby from 8am to 9am so that mummy can go for a walk around the block
You people are so full of poo poo. How many of you will agree to come home from work 4 days a week and madam goes to the gym from work rather than come home and fix dinner. How many of you can even handle this 2 days a week. At the end of the day it is the women that I blame. If you decide to be as selfish as these undeserving men he will quickly realize that you are way out of his league. Stay single and if you do not then do not expect your wife to get pregnant or get older. Just adopt a kid so that that way you can guarantee that she will stay slim

What about using some of those time spent in gossiping 'gisting' with Iya basira & co? or reducing some of the time spent in church and other association meetings?

You can blame men and others for your misery for all you can, but the fact is; the misery still lies with you. I will say women should take responsibility for their health.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Outstrip(f): 4:53am On Nov 10, 2010
OAM4J:

What about using some of those time spent in gossiping 'gisting' with Iya basira & co? or reducing some of the time spent in church and other association meetings?

You can blame men and others for your misery for all you can, but the fact is; the misery still lies with you. I will say women should take responsibility for their health.

Sweetie I don't know what you do in your house but in my house I will work out for two hours if that is my wish. If I also decide to gossip with iyabasira or whomever you said I will do that too. As a matter of fact you just proved my point with your comment up there. She should spend less time at her church. If you have issues with church how can you then sit here and talk about not bitching about making you play your role in the home and let her workout for an hour. Whiner
Re: Married Women Going Fat by OAM4J: 5:07am On Nov 10, 2010
I have no problem with men taking over some of these responsibilities you listed. I will do them with all joy. I love cooking too cheesy

But the point am making is that women should not allow anything or anyone (including husbands & children) to stop them from looking after their health.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Outstrip(f): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2010
OAM4J:

I have no problem with men taking over some of these responsibilities you listed. I will do them with all joy. I love cooking too cheesy

But the point am making is that women should not allow anything or anyone (including husbands & children) to stop them from looking after their health.

I agree with you here
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Babineh: 5:48am On Jan 29, 2013
Like the men stay slim?
With pot bellies too! HA. . . . grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Common Ways We Marry The Wrong Person / My Wife: Love And Crutches! / Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.