Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) (8364 Views)

Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) / How You Will Become A Successful Serial Killer Is Also How... / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by qualityovenbake(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
nicepoker101:
Our police will just rush into the room and start fiddling with evidence with bare hands.
They lack professionalism.
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
IamPlato:
True!

Being Ted Bundy Takes More That This
...When one man is turning several female graduates to snakes ...
This one is small sef
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by IamPlato(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
SisterFire:
...When one man is turning several female graduates to snakes ...
This one is small sef
I know it will be small for you smiley
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by moorevic(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
How about you close up your damn pussy and focus on make the best out of your life.

Amakavula:
About 7 women in about 8 weeks have been killed in Port Harcourt hotel rooms alone , and at least one reported case in Owerri.

The pattterns are same in all killings. They meet in a local hotel, the lady is killed, stripped nude and put under the bed or left there with a white hankerchief around her neck.

This is serious, the serial killer is on the loose 8 victims already and it doesn't seem like no one is taking him serious. No one care about Nigerian women been killed like chickens .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/amp/tori-49189066
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by TheSourcerer: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bojack:
Naija Ted Bundy
so I'm thinking David west?
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mkez:
were the ladies draige from their parents house? they use their leg Waka go the local hotel. ladies wise up okay

Until it happens to someone close to you, maybe that's when you will understand that this your comment is irrelevant..
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by Warlord2014(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
About 7 women in about 8 weeks have been killed in Port Harcourt hotel rooms alone , and at least one reported case in Owerri.

The pattterns are same in all killings. They meet in a local hotel, the lady is killed, stripped nude and put under the bed or left there with a white hankerchief around her neck.

This is serious, the serial killer is on the loose 8 victims already and it doesn't seem like no one is taking him serious. No one care about Nigerian women been killed like chickens .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/amp/tori-49189066
But ladies get mind ooo....i know the country is hard, but taking such a risk is not worth it...going to have short time with an unknown man in an unknown location. I fear who no fear the heart of a woman.
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by drnoel: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't think there are serial killers in Nigeria.
I mean psychopaths who just kill for the thrill and no other reason.

In Nigeria, every murder is either an accident, to conceal a fact or for rituals.
Nigerians are not that deep.

All Ritual killings are serial killings. If the acts are perpetrated by one person or groups then it's serial killing
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by TheSourcerer: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2020
IamPlato:
True!

Being Ted Bundy Takes More That This
True ...
That been said was this referring to David west?
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by TheSourcerer: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2020
drnoel:

All Ritual killings are serial killings. If the acts are perpetrated by one person or groups then it's serial killing
No , No . Ritual killings are motive driven , a compulsion something compulsory to do in order to attain something could be money driven (greed) , protection purposes (again greed driven) these are taken out by sociopaths of the Society Emontionally driven crimes , crimes of passion (when these ritualists use family members)

Serial killers don't use family members( they choose strangers , only a fee percent derail and kill family members but rarely) , they are not provoked by anger , but a nessesity to kill , an urge to kill , even if they don't want to , it is painful mentally and physically not to follow your urge.
It's like been hungry for the first time in a whole day no one has ever felt hunger and you must eat , even if it is illegal.
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by drnoel: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:

No , No . Ritual killings are motive driven , a compulsion something compulsory to do in order to attain something could be money driven (greed) , protection purposes (again greed driven) these are taken out by sociopaths of the Society Emontionally driven crimes , crimes of passion (when these ritualists use family members)

Serial killers don't use family members( they choose strangers , only a fee percent derail and kill family members but rarely) , they are not provoked by anger , but a nessesity to kill , an urge to kill , even if they don't want to , it is painful mentally and physically not to follow your urge.
It's like been hungry for the first time in a whole day no one has ever felt hunger and you must eat , even if it is illegal.

Not true. One can be used for the other. Killing is killing, no matter how u attempt to assess it. Serial or Ritual. Once an individual or group perpetrates multiple killings, it's serial killings, be it with or without motive
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good one sir
Re: Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) by TheSourcerer: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
drnoel:

Not true. One can be used for the other. Killing is killing, no matter how u attempt to assess it. Serial or Ritual. Once an individual or group perpetrates multiple killings, it's serial killings, be it with or without motive
that's mass murdering .
Please know Serial killers are different from mass murderers

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice / See How I'm Spending My Evening ... PHOTO / I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.