Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her (76905 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by AdonaiAluminium: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
If you check very well now, she too na
another woman's hubby side chick

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Lamasta(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Any news from South Africa should be pushed to the back page and not front page
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Sylraph1: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
The Lady Na idiot
As far as the are not yet married,the guy is still for commercial service
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by favour32(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Anything S.A na taboo!
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
the south animals Africa I mean with their xenophobic stupidity again

bunch of reta.rd entity
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Sylraph1: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
jasman1:
Look at the environment! Yaak
As in the thing weak me.....
Tomorrow the will ask foreigners to leave the country as if their country na AMERICA
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ladies with their dumb mentality.

The other woman is always their problem.

One guy was trying to impress me by throwing his "ex" under the bus. Last last, we both hanged out and shared drinks.

Brother was angry, tried the divide and conquer, which didn't work. Then he resorted to insults.

Last last, we didn't fight for him like he wanted. Use your heads...
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Hotzone(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Keep answering main chick until main wife show face
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Bhamson: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Girlfriend o, not wife yet. The man might even end up leaving her to marry the side chick
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Jitamailer: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
H
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by SniperSmurf(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
South Africans no dey ever get sense.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by firo08(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ekakamba:
Nothing is sweeter like dating 3 girls who bear the same name. You post "I love u Glory" and everyone will be happy. grin tongue

You will never change
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by bizhop01: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Even dog also part of this
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by webngnews: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
wink
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by goDus001: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
If na Naija girl she catch now with her husband, Xenophobia season 7 for don start. One time.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
MiaB:
Dirty girl can't wash her own blankets

Happy birthday, live long to celebrate more of it!

1 Like

Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Ekakamba: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hi Glory, real men don't change. grin tongue
firo08:

You will never change
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by GGirll: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Anything about this xenophobic idiots is irritating mods have some respect for we Nigerians abeg
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Oyerinde16(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
fourhayz:
If it's not that the side chick is so foolish...Someone of your size is telling you to wash and you can't give her a Dirty slap

You see your life Dear Side chick all because of a long trooped underneath penis,you thereby washing blanket for your fellow woman.

Disgracing!!!
You no read well bah.. The main chick with like 5 hefty of her friends, catch her for corner, backyard ooo. My sister if you no wash am well eh you beatings ehhh heaven will pity you..
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by ISRAEL4298(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
fourhayz:
If it's not that the side chick is so foolish...Someone of your size is telling you to wash and you can't give her a Dirty slap

You see your life Dear Side chick all because of a long trooped underneath penis,you thereby washing blanket for your fellow woman.

Disgracing!!!
I wonder ohh
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Mummymahdi(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
when I caught some girl with my Man, I told her u are beautiful and intelligent my husband only love intelligent women, she quickly squeezed her self pass through d little space I allow by d door of his office and I dealt with him, it took him more than a month to calm d situation
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
MarianaTrench:
Not a nice way to treat a visitor angry
You are talking as if you don't no South Africans, did they know how to treat visitors nicely?
I'm not surprised, this has been their part and parcel since ages. Very primitive and uncivilized people.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by meobizy(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Na the way forward. You want to share my husband, abi, oya share my responsibilities. Maybe the woman is barren so she's open to sharing her husband with a new wife.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by baratech: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
South Africans and stupidity
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by jamace(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
LillyVal:
grin grin
So, you are happy about this, eh? cheesy
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
And what did she do to the cheating goat? We women are our own enemies undecided
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by dave4rella(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin
The guy causing this wahala must be a Nigerian guy
South African women don't joke with our dique.
I wonder how they we cope now that Nigerian guys are leaving!
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by galaxy2020(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
She's does not have any right over the guy. He's not married to her, nonsense...
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Osobi32(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ekakamba:
Nothing is sweeter like dating 3 girls who bear the same name. You post "I love u Glory" and everyone will be happy. grin tongue
you are a very bad boy grin grin
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by unbitchable(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these forrk boys and their crazzy partners sef! The side chick may be totally unaware of the main chick nau! Hian!
She's protecting her territory.

Whatzup?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.