Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her (76904 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Situation001(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
awon idiot oshi jakujaku
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
KingLennon:
If am the guy I'll marry the side chick cheesy. She's down to earth and very domestic.

I am understanding you from another dimension. For some obvious reason too, I surport your theory.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by SeniorZato(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2019
fourhayz:
If it's not that the side chick is so foolish...Someone of your size is telling you to wash and you can't give her a Dirty slap

You see your life Dear Side chick all because of a long trooped underneath penis,you thereby washing blanket for your fellow woman.

Disgracing!!!

They pkanshed on the bed sheet/blanket so she has to wash them
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Yes o
jamace:
So, you are happy about this, eh? cheesy
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Mummymahdi(f): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2019
unbitchable:

You told her want your hubby wanted but don't you think your hubby must have seen the qualities in her. If you've had kids, take good care of them and be less worried about your hubby.
cheesy
that's what am doing our first child is in the university now
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by unbitchable(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mummymahdi:
cheesy that's what am doing our first child is in the university now
Good. Don't give yourself BP because of any man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.