Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her (76906 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Ekakamba: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin tongue
Osobi32:
you are a very bad boy grin grin
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
Some day, ladies (both single and married) will have the commonsense to know their grouse shouldn't be with a side chick...

No woman can compel or force a man to cheat on his "beloved". Sex is a mutual pleasurable activity between 2 consenting adults... Crushing the will of one side chick will not dampen the desire of your partner to cheat with another...

There are only 2 ways to stop a partner from cheating:

1. Castrate the dog.
2. Kill every potential or available lady of side chick qualifications within and without your vicinity.

In the infeasibility of both options, bear with his wayward libido, or get the fvck out... Simple sturvs. grin
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by unbitchable(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Ladies with their dumb mentality.

The other woman is always their problem.

One guy was trying to impress me by throwing his "ex" under the bus. Last last, we both hanged out and shared drinks.

Brother was angry, tried the divide and conquer, which didn't work. Then he resorted to insults.

Last last, we didn't fight for him like he wanted. Use your heads...
You said "ex".
You were supposed to be his new catch but you teamed up with his ex. you seem complicated or Am I missing out something?
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
unbitchable:
You said "ex".
You were supposed to be his new catch but you teamed up with his ex. you seem complicated or I'm I missing out something?

Yes, I teamed up with his ex.

I hate dickheads that keep whining over their exes. I don't trust them.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by unbitchable(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mummymahdi:
when I caught some girl with my Man, I told her u are beautiful and intelligent my husband only love intelligent women, she quickly squeezed her self pass through d little space I allow by d door of his office and I dealt with him, it took him more than a month to calm d situation
You told her what your hubby wanted but don't you think your hubby must have seen the qualities in her. If you've had kids, take good care of them and be less worried about your hubby.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Obioramichael(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
And who told her the girl is the only sidechick her supposed bf has?..... Nonsense
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by banji1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
She hasn't learned any lesson yet!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by unbitchable(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Yes, I teamed up with his ex.

I hate dickheads that keep whining over their exes. I don't trust them.
You need a chill. Perhaps, you had a phobia that you might end up being another ex.
There is nothing unusual in a guy telling a babe about his past heartbreak.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Cupiedbae: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
hugelyendowed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2TiCZol73K/

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-lady-forces-her-boyfriends-side.html?m=1
Did she force your so called boyfriend to herself? You better go and treat your matter with your guy. Nonsene. What if after this punishment now, and the guy decided to dump you fully for the girl;
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
unbitchable:

You need a chill. Perhaps, you had a phobia that you might end up being another ex.
There is nothing unusual in a guy telling a babe about his past heartbreak.

I need no chill. He needed it and we both served him chills.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Cupiedbae: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
hugelyendowed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2TiCZol73K/

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-lady-forces-her-boyfriends-side.html?m=1
Did she force your so called boyfriend to herself? The guy came and she accepted. So, you better go and treat your matter with your guy. Nonsene. What if after this punishment now, and the guy decided to dump you fully for the girl; what will you then do. Foolish you!!!.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by baby124: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Boyfriend lasan This side chick must be mad o. If you no get liver please don’t be a side chick. Ship. Even I shame for her!!!
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by unbitchable(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I need no chill. He needed it and we both served him chills.
I guess his ex was not a stranger to you, perhaps, someone you know. 'cos I see no reason you would have a teaming up with a total stranger.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by DeRay98(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
After Xenophobia don settle and SA girls no see Naija guys date for town, there's going to be wave SA girl moving to Naija to stay with and marry Naija men.
Ramaphosa and SA men never see sontin yet...
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by sisisioge: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
unbitchable:

She's protecting her territory.

Whatzup?

grin grin

I dey. Glad to know you're good too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by skukimania(f): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Boyfriend oh not husband? This story get k-leg!
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by skukimania(f): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ekakamba:
Nothing is sweeter like dating 3 girls who bear the same name. You post "I love u Glory" and everyone will be happy. grin tongue

Lol! You must be a comedian. cheesy
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
unbitchable:

I guess his ex was not a stranger to you, perhaps, someone you know. 'cos I see no reason you would have a teaming up with a total stranger.

She was a stranger till he shared he started sharing her chats. That is after doctoring it of course. I knew I was dealing with a snake.

Now he is the stranger, we are still friends- the ex and I.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Ekakamba: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
How will you know if you don't bother sending me a mail? kiss
skukimania:

Lol! You must be a comedian. cheesy
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by panmunium(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Who cares as long as its coming from sa
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by unbitchable(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

She was a stranger till he shared he started sharing her chats. That is after doctoring it of course. I knew I was dealing with a snake.

Now he is the stranger, we are still friends- the ex and I.
I come across your posts in this forum, you're loud but intelligent. The act was very childish to be honest with you. You leaked the chats meant for you to an ex you supposedly never knew, then collude with her to get him served, damn!. You exploited the guy being the victim to pursue friendship with his ex. That was cold. You could still have made her a friend without snitching on the dude, after all you've zoned him off already. I think your emotions got the better of you.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by unbitchable(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin
I dey. Glad to know you're good too.
My crush, enjoy yourself.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
unbitchable:

I come across your posts in this forum, you're loud but intelligent. The act was very childish to be honest with you. You leaked the chats meant for you to an ex you supposedly never knew, then collude with her to get him served, damn!. You exploited the guy being the victim to pursue friendship with his ex. That was cold. You could still have made her a friend without snitching on the dude, after all you've zoned him off already. I think your emotions got the better of you.

I didn't leak chats!
He did the leaking!!!
Ahnahn! Why bent on making it my fault?

His emotions were the problem. He should learn to play on people's intelligence. I am not some dumb hoe looking for male validation. If you break up with an ex, don't go painting them as the devil- when you are very much an evil person too.

You don't need to tell me I am "loud, but intelligent". I know you and I can see you came back from your hiatus with some manners. Keep it up.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by RTSC2: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
NA woman like you dey oppress you like this?

Yeye dey smell.

No power for self defence, but there is power to spread leg for hours.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Achimela: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Where is the boy friend, is he the one drying the clothes or what is his own duty?
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by unbitchable(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I didn't leak chats!
He did the leaking!!!
Ahnahn! Why bent on making it my fault?

His emotions were the problem. He should learn to play on people's intelligence. I am not some dumb hoe looking for male validation. If you break up with an ex, don't go painting them as the devil- when you are very much an evil person too.

You don't need to tell me I am "loud, but intelligent". I know you and I can see you came back from your hiatus with some manners. Keep it up.
He did the leaking to his ex!, incredible!. You confessed you teamed up with his ex, didn't you?, that's pretty much the summation of everything you intended. You brought back his ex who was minding her own business into what she had earlier moved past. If he was the devil, then let him ride alone. Seeing how pronounced the standard you clamour that men should uphold, you fell short in a rave. I guess I had to pick on your comment because of your reputation, something I wouldn't have done to a quiet person. Don't you know how often you attract men's attention to your comments?
Besides, I have no idea you knowing me 'cos we hadn't crossed paths until now.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
unbitchable:

He did the leaking to his ex!, incredible!. You confessed you teamed up with his ex, didn't you?, that's pretty much the summation of everything you intended. You brought back his ex who was minding her own business into what she had earlier moved past. If he was the devil, then let him ride alone. Seeing how pronounced the standard you clamour that men should uphold, you fell short in a rave. I guess I had to pick on your comment because of your reputation, something I wouldn't have done to a quiet person. Don't you know how often you attract men's attention to your comments?
Besides, I have no idea you knowing me 'cos we hadn't crossed paths until now.

This one must sha blame the woman.

He leaked their chats to me.
Then leaked mine to her, all to pepper her.

So, I teamed up with her. 3 can play the game. He lost the right to ride alone when he started trying to make himself the victim. I hate whining dickheads. grin
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by unbitchable(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This one must sha blame the woman.

He leaked their chats to me.
Then leaked mine to her, all to pepper her.

So, I teamed up with her. 3 can play the game. He lost the right to ride alone when he started trying to make himself the victim. I hate whining dickheads. grin
This is a clearer explanation. Dude played himself into his mess.
Take it slow with the naughty language, I like courteous girls.
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by osazsky(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Is this d developed south Africa with brown roof
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by mike272(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
This country always have the wrong solution to every of their problem
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by bennynaza(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
fourhayz:
If it's not that the side chick is so foolish...Someone of your size is telling you to wash and you can't give her a Dirty slap

You see your life Dear Side chick all because of a long trooped underneath penis,you thereby washing blanket for your fellow woman.

Disgracing!!!

What sort of English is this?
Re: Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her by Yemiseun(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
why would u post s/a things here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.