Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,872 members, 7,851,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. (5288 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives His Wife Permission To Cheat / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Castamir: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

African men should only take 33% of the blame on this issue....the other 33% blame should go to women who indeed make men jump through hoops before they can see the color of their panties, let alone get hitched (in the name of courtship)...and the last 33% should go to Nigerian society who is hell bent on this brideprice thingy, that make men truly believe they OWN their wives outright.

Having this woman (you' ve paid for) go and have sex with strangers, is like buying a cow/car and having total strangers enjoying the milk/drive.... over my dead body.
This is the main root of the problem. No man will forgive you for taking what he got with sweat and blood.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

African men should only take 33% of the blame on this issue....the other 33% blame should go to women who indeed make men jump through hoops before they can see the color of their panties, let alone get hitched (in the name of courtship)...and the last 33% should go to Nigerian society who is hell bent on this brideprice thingy, that make men truly believe they OWN their wives outright.

Having this woman (you' ve paid for) go and have sex with strangers, is like buying a cow/car and having total strangers enjoying the milk/drive.... over my dead body.
To be fair to Africans tho, there are about 4% of Americans practicing open marriages according to rolling stone. That is about 12,000,000 people out of 300mil.
Not still popular,but most Americans usually mind their business when it comes to what a man and his wife living in Tennessee are doing in their free timecheesy
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

That should be close to like $3k, enough to get me two units of the new iPhone 11 Pro. That is expensive mancheesy
my pops believes no matter how much you pay as a bride price one should never see it as buying a human or owning some type of property its just a custom, a sign of appreciation to the brides family and good gestures from the groom but why is it called marriage in the first place or a relationship if you want to sleep with other people and a dummy head husband or wife will give their assent to that jagbajantis its totally against African tradition even as a man before sleeping with a woman make sure you have done necessary things even if it's a polygamous marriage
this is a white thing TOTALLY UNAFRICAN

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kinghemz:

my pops believes no matter how much you pay as a bride price one should never see it as buying a human or owning some type of property its just a custom, a sign of appreciation to the brides family and good gestures from the groom but why is it called marriage in the first place or a relationship if you want to sleep with other people and a dummy head husband or wife will give their assent to that jagbajantis its totally against African tradition even as a man before sleeping with a woman make sure you have done necessary things even if it's a polygamous marriage
this is a white thing TOTALLY UNAFRICAN
Lol,jagbajantis. I feel you
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

To be fair to Africans tho, there are about 4% of Americans practicing open marriages according to rolling stone. That is about 12,000,000 people out of 300mil.
Not still popular,but most Americans usually mind their business when it comes to what a man and his wife living in Tennessee are doing in their free timecheesy

A great deal of these people are mormons who marry multiple women.... but because of the US law on polygamy, they just pretend they are into open marriages
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Castamir: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
apokan200:
Your lecturer said that and you believe in his ideology lol,don’t be deceived bro most men says what they can’t do or what isn’t happening in their life,lecturers are like pastors they lie too much and tryna put non existing things in their life into your own mind.no African man can take it not even your lecturer,so he’s fucking lying by saying he’s wife does that with another man
Let's not forget that it worked for him. And it's working for me.
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Skmoda360(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Castamir:

Wow. Thank you. I didn't know that there is a name for it.
For real?, you are just knowing ....with all the Hollywood movies you've been watching when you were kid....OMA se oooo undecided
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:
Lol,jagbajantis. I feel you
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

A great deal of these people are mormons who marry multiple women.... but because of the US law on polygamy, they just pretend they are into open marriages
Interesting,didn't give Mormons a thought. Thanks
My suspicion was more pointedly towards hippies. Hippie culture has all the characteristics of freaky,lewd, and non-conforming sexual behavior.
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Op, hope you won't open a new thread titled Help! My girlfriend infected me with STD grin Anyway this is not new, it's called open Relationship. I once had married woman disturbing me for a relationship but I kept turning her down due to the fact that she's married. One day I got a call from her husband oh, telling me the coast is clear that she likes me and I should please not hurt her feelings. Hmm, that was the sickest sh! T a've ever heard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kinghemz:

TOTALLY UNAFRICAN, i feel you.cheesy
I liked the word jagbajantis
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

Interesting,didn't give Mormons a thought. Thanks
My suspicion was more pointedly towards hippies. Hippie culture has all the characteristics of freaky,lewd, and non-conforming sexual behavior.

Nah those mormons are something else.... also, a great deal of underage child marriages in the US (about 250K between 2000 and 2010) are also down to Mormon adult men marrying underage women

The swinging open minded culture is more like a kick and nothing that csn be made official ..even though the Player's community is huge.
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by king124light(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
haha nonsense post https://www.xvideos.ng
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Nah those mormons are something else.... also, a great deal of underage child marriages in the US (about 250K between 2000 and 2010) are also down to Mormon adult men marrying underage women

The swinging open minded culture is more like a kick and nothing that csn be made official ..even though the Player's community is huge.
Wonder why they are still allowed to practice their religion freely given that statistic. And one would think child marriages are unheard of in America. Interesting
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

Wonder why they are still allowed to practice their religion freely given that statistic. And one would think child marriages are unheard of in America. Interesting

That's what most people think but, unless the bill has now been voted into the law, in most states in the US until recently), anyone could marry an underage child.

Haven't you heard the story of Sherry Johnson?! Raped by her pastor at 9yrs old and forced to marry him by her parents at 11 because she was pregnant. Happens all over the US till today because there is no law against it in most US state. Here enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KstvDRB74
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by BareFacedLies(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
grossintel:
Op, hope you won't open a new thread titled Help! My girlfriend infected me with STD grin Anyway this is not new, it's called open Relationship. I once had married woman disturbing me for a relationship but I kept turning her down due to the fact that she's married. One day I got a call from her husband oh, telling me the coast is clear that she likes me and I should please not hurt her feelings. Hmm, that was the sickest sh! T a've ever heard.

You should have taken up the offer, married women are very sweet to fùck cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2019
BareFacedLies:

You should have taken up the offer, married women are very sweet to fùck cheesy
What makes them sweeter please?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by king124light(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Quit impressive idea but not worth it , she will never agree to it or feel jealous that you are already cheating on her tongue

https://www.milfio.com/categories/
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mtcheewww...rubbish.
With all the disease in town.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by MarianaTrench: 1:04am On Jan 22, 2020
grossintel:

Did the incident with the married woman happen here in Nigeria?
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 22, 2020
MarianaTrench:

Did the incident with the married woman happen here in Nigeria?
Yeah, in PH.
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Cuck
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Castamir:

I am very sure that any of the partners who gets another person pregnant doesn't value his or her health. What if they contact STD?

That will make them STUPID.
But we are not talking about stupid and senseless people here
We are talking about MATURED men and women.

cheesy
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by DOD1: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2020
natural

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please / He Offered Me $1,000 To Sleep over with Him In His Room. I Was Stranded! / 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.