Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) (23211 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents / Hadi Sirika Under Fire For Spending Whooping N12bn On Ten Firefighting Trucks / Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by jkendy(m): 12:21am On Sep 14, 2019
Kachi4christ:

I have seen u old man... Abeg go and sit down u don't know any shit about being a man... If u are really a man bro u won't be saying this shit. Wiseup and don't call any hustler boy.. Make money and make the difference that's all that matters.
Remember #wiseup
Boyish sense!
Think life's all about money, right
Money without common sense equals to poverty of the mind. Crime in the society is too rampant these days all because of lil kids of your type who'll do anything to "make it".
God help you outta yuh darkness of di mynd.... ameeen
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Babtech001:

The Imo State government on Friday, September 13 commission two firefighting trucks at the Imo State Government House, Leakers.ng reports.

Leakers.ng gathers that the firefighting trucks were Commissioned by the deputy governor of Imo state, Rt.Hon. Alphonsus Irona.

Federal Fire Service of Nigeria on its official Twitter account revealed that the firefighting mobile assets were deployed to the state for takeoff of newly created Zonal headquarters in the South East.

The Controller General Liman A. Ibrahim said that significant number of firefighters were also deployed to man the equipment and complement the efforts of the state fire Service in the newly created Zone ā€œJā€ comprising of Abia and Imo with Headquarters in Owerri.
https://leakers.ng/news/1918-photos-imo-govt-commissions-two-modern-firefighting-trucks/

Most Nigerians are jackass. How did this nonsense become a news worthy? Just two trucks for entire state yet these fools gathered to cut ribbons.

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 1:34am On Sep 14, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
My friend must you commission everything? At this rate we might start commissioning even plastic chairs in this country
governor aregbesola commission traffic light and weighing scale. the post is here on nairaland
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by exboyolu: 3:13am On Sep 14, 2019
Where are we going in this Country?
Things kept going down everyday?

Commissioning just 2 trucks?
This is unfortunate...
So how many local government will this two Tru s service?

When you see complete fire fighting set and office in almost every major street in other climes...

I weep for my Country...
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by renewable1(m): 4:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one

You can own a 1kva solar inverter today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 14, 2019
watin cosign me with aregbesola? am I from osun? even if he did it, we should be repeating all over Nigeria?
kiddkash:

governor aregbesola commission traffic light and weighing scale. the post is here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by ScotMisile: 5:02am On Sep 14, 2019
Twas bought by the Federal Republic of Nigeria p
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by Ikegift4real(m): 5:54am On Sep 14, 2019
TheAngry1:
Y'all thought Rochas was bad abi? grin grin grin

This governor is a zuwo. Imo is about to retrogress a million kilometres.

Brand new fire trucks! grin grin grin grin Chia!
That used to be a unn slang zuwo grin . I believe u studied there.
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by Emilycp(m): 6:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Babtech001:

https://leakers.ng/news/1918-photos-imo-govt-commissions-two-modern-firefighting-trucks/

it is nothing because the state needs more than 2 of that so please stop sounding like you have done a great thing
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by Emilycp(m): 6:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Biodun556:
Commissioning two trucks?

Go to Lagos and Ogun State and see Governors lunching hundreds of vehicles and helicopters.

shocked shocked
no mind him, keep body like say him don do big thing
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by ba7man(m): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2019
oluwaahmed:

The same Lagos someone commissioned public toilet Shioor
Stop lying.

It was Sen Tinubu that commissioned her project.
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by Vintage13(m): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Kachi4christ:

Chai e pain you.. Take heart Bro.. Ihedioha is our governor from now till 2023 u can will till then bye

Yes oo e pain me well well. You know say Imo state no food. By 2023 he would have completed commissioning of four years of crying and no food!
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2019
ba7man:
Stop lying.

It was Sen Tinubu that commissioned her project.

See below.

Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by ba7man(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2019
oluwaahmed:

See below.
Thanks for the correction. It was Desmond Eliot's project, not even Sen Remi Tinubu.

Lagos State is quite busy commissioning modern Ferry services at the moment....
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by fippycbk(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2019
Hotzone:
Owelle Rochas created a lot of substandard roads and built hospitals so I suggest new admin to sustain

Which hospitals?
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Neduzze5:
Nice

This is actually soul lifting.

It's time to right all of the wrongs done by the obvious maladministration of the previous Rochas Okorocha led government.

The first task these water trucks should undertake is to wash Imo clean of any iota of Rochas Okorocha and his cohorts.

Imo shall be great again!!

angry soul lifting?

Is it their personal money they used in purchasing the items?
How will the purchased modern equipments better the life of a typical imo resident?
Are there cheaper/ used alternatives?
Will this be properly maintained?
Are there better things to be commissioned?
Is fire fighting equipments a necessity or something you have to commission with party and cutting of ribbons

Let's have sense please

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2019
Perceptor:
These useless leaders no get shame at all. Commissioning 2 Firefighter trucks? in this century??
We are in trouble in this country.

normal the man ihedioha is stingy like average mbaise man
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by ChristianEast: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2019
olaolulazio:
Just 2......
Just 2?

Are you aware that Fed Fire is a federal parastatals not state?

Anyway, this was commissioned by Gbaja.

Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by Kachi4christ(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2019
jkendy:
Boyish sense!
Think life's all about money, right
Money without common sense equals to poverty of the mind. Crime in the society is too rampant these days all because of lil kids of your type who'll do anything to "make it".
God help you outta yuh darkness of di mynd.... ameeen
You are just a confused idiot....
I don't just blame you I blame your miserable father who could have used condom but her u are spewing trash... Wasted sperm olodo
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by Thurgger(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
I think each LGA should own one.
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Only in Nigeria, will such attract so much fanfare.
Re: Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) by Cuntface: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
jkendy:
Your stup:dity stinks, if all you could come up with is an insult without providing any counter argument to arrest my opinion on the subject matter.
Your strength is your name callings which is too primitive, mundane and outdated fashion in other climes that have advanced

A na ekwugheri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC / Nigeria In 2050 (pictures) / Some Ministers Are Squatting In Abuja - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.