Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? (1740 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
When things are not working between you,she became aggressive and refuse to leave, i just experience such,

guys,have u been there?
Re: Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? by donstan18: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
You are obviously tired of a certain lady that has overstayed in your crib but don't know how to tell her to leave.

Why not ask for advice and stop whining around.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? by Jayslicky: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
shocked

If you can make a nigerian woman cum five times in one night, she will refuse to to leave your house, infact you don get wife be that.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? by cooooooks(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Not me personally but my friend and roommate. His gf, during the last of their numerous fights, refused to leave the house.

My guy, who is normally calm and collected, physically carried this girl out and the her slippers out too. And she's not a small girl either.

I felt bad for her and when next I saw her, gave her a hug.
Re: Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
cooooooks:
Not me personally but my friend and roommate. His gf, during the last of their numerous fights, refused to leave the house.

My guy, who is normally calm and collected, physically carried this girl out and the her slippers out too. And she's not a small girl either.

I felt bad for her and when next I saw her, have her a hug.
Dont hug her again they are naughty girl

2 Likes

Re: Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? by Cutehector(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lol. Remember the 10 plagues in Egypt?

I applied that technique and it worked!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? by jnoz23(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
ALL THOSE ONE WEY RUN FROM THEIR PAPA HOUSE
Re: Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? by moorevic(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Abeg how you take do am

Cutehector:
Lol. Remember the 10 plagues in Egypt?

I applied that technique and it worked!
Re: Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? by 1stHooligan(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
I can't recall what happened.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Three. some? Share Your Experience. / Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. / Cheat Code For MTN Data Finally Revealed. Use It Wisely Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.