Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? (5173 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / What Habit/attitude / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2010
just only bad temper, dress code and a little of my ima-njakiri
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Abimbola29(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2010
well,i stoped jesting,
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by goodson(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2010
for love i STOPED smoking, and i have not done that for 8 yrs now, Thank God for lov cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by olatunjin(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2010
When i met her i start reading at least 2hrs in the night.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by no1madman(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2010
I don't have habits. . . .hahahahahaha! yeparipa!
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by orgasm(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2010
i reduced my temper-meter and stopped calling every other gurl BABY except her.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by onstelly(f): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2010
orgasm:

i reduced my temper-meter and stopped calling every other gurl BABY except her.
That cute but wat sort of username is dat?
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by orgasm(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2010
@onstelly
Dat name stands for d peak of d best natural thing to happen to mankind, findings shows dat 60% of women live and die witout experiencing it.some imagine it,fake it,wish it, is a gift. So my username stands for best of d best.Thanks
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Wumine(f): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
True talk
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by tennyalad(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
didnt drop anything, just adjusted some behaviour
e.g: hanging up during a heated conversation, now i say if you dont stop this i will hang up smiley
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by annawhite(f): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2010
hmmmm !i had to start making up my face (i prefer the natural look any day)
stop playing basketball cos he wasnt comfortable with guys playing ball with me
never pay for anything when he's with me
the rules keeps growing everyday, well im stucked cos i really love him
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by annawhite(f): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2010
orgasm:

@onstelly
Dat name stands for d peak of d best natural thing to happen to mankind, findings shows dat 60% of women live and die witout experiencing it.some imagine it,fake it,wish it, is a gift. So my username stands for best of d best.Thanks
why go for *ORGASM* and not HARD-ON
u know most guy find it difficult to achieve that tongue
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by annawhite(f): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2010
annawhite:

why go for *heavenly feeling* and not HARD-ON
u know most guy find it difficult to achieve that tongue
wat is heavenly feelings?
wanted to say O R G A S M
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Msgrt: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2010
Try nt to be silly
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by annawhite(f): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2010
Msgrt:

Try nt to be silly
who?
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by johnnygan(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2010
I dropped sincerity
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by johnnygan(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
Oh and ah, i also increased promiscuity
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by 3kay945(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2010
dont know what to drop yet!, am still thinking.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by annawhite(f): 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2010
Movingcoil:

just only bad temper, dress code and a little of my ima-njakiri
OWO INO kip doin ur thang
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by slap1(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2010
3kay945:

dont know what to drop yet!, am still thinking.
Indecision. Drop it.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by MriCork1: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2010
stopped boastin about my 17inchs c0rk! angry
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by mecuryf(f): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2010
never been in love so cant say
i dont think i will drop any bad habits cos i dont have any grin
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by aminalib(f): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2010
Mr!Cork:

stopped boastin about my 17inchs c0rk! angry

wat day and time did u stop that nonsense
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by buccaneer7(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
hmmmm instead i gained more ways to tackle my so called lover(s)
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by josphy: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
i stopped pasting chewed gum at hidden corners of the walls , and behind the bed head head board. undecided .my man always finds them.hehehehe.
i quit ,sulking too, well 70% anyway.( feels nice to be asked whats the matter really nicely sometimes).
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by aminalib(f): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2010
josphy:

i stopped pasting chewed gum at hidden corners of the walls , and behind the bed head head board. undecided .my man always finds them.hehehehe.
i quit ,sulking too, well 70% anyway.( feels nice to be asked whats the matter really nicely sometimes).

hmm sounds like you have serious issues grin
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by ismaeel86(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2010
because of love, i became more closer to my creator, stop indulging myself in some bad vices. But now,
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by orgasm(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2010
@annawhite
Most guys hv problem with HARD ON? You must b mixing with d wrong guys(weak).lol!just kidding.educate me.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by slap1(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2010
aminalib:

hmm sounds like you have serious issues grin
Real issues, lol.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by onstelly(f): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2010
orgasm:

@onstelly
Ok
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2010
Dancing (partially nyway)
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by josphy: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2010
@aminalib , hmmm if this is serious issues to you ,you must a bloody saint. ladies chew gum and men smoke up,baby.i quit so i fessed up . cheesy

@slap1 , what? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary / Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo / Why Is Morning Sex So Sweet? Watch This Leaked Whatsapp Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.