Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? (5169 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / What Habit/attitude / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by slap1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2010
It may be a bad or harmless habit but you stopped it all the same, because the one you love(ed) said so. I know people that've stopped smoking and taking much alcohol for love's sake. For me, I had to cut down the flow of sarcasm and jokes from my brain to my mouth to make her happy, then. I've also made a girl to stop laughing like she's at the Olympics, laughing for a medal. She also stopped going out often and reduced her make-up rate(I detest superfluous make-ups), etc. How about you? What habit have you dropped for love?
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Dsense(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2010
I dropped aggression nd selfishness.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by aminalib(f): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2010
i dropped being selfish, a pest, and being aggressive,
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Dsense(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2010
aminalib:

i dropped being selfish, a pest, and being aggressive,
Hmmm ,U've used to be a good fighter nd trouble maker . . . . . .right? cheesy
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by aminalib(f): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
it's a gift grin
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Dsense(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2010
aminalib:

it's a gift grin
Gift? grin
grin grin grin grin
Good u dropped it,ur man would enjoy u.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by aminalib(f): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2010
lol well i drop it alot of times but i bring it back when he needs to see it tongue
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Dsense(m): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2010
aminalib:

lol well i drop it alot of times but i bring it back when he needs to see it tongue
Lol. . .c'mon u just need to drop it completely as in ''No going back to it''.nd tell me how u will feel bout this.I can tell u then u can feel how soft this life is.No matter what .dear he doesn't deserve ur aggression or conflict.Surely that some little misconception come up sometimes but still Peace matters always ,it settles everything.
Let me stop being a Medium. grin grin grin
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by aminalib(f): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
hmm u are right but sometimes i have to show him i am crazy too,
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Dsense(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2010
aminalib:

hmm u are right but sometimes i have to show him i am crazy too,
Sure u don't have to ,But are u ? cheesy
And why would u do that.What do u get or expect to get as a result of this craziness ''Sorry dear''
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by aminalib(f): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2010
because i just feel that u cannot let a man think he can walk over you, he knows me and he knows how i am and wat occurs, i see so many women who just let men do whatever they want and feel to them, not me, that is not how i was raised
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by castthem: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
kissing in public grin
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Dsense(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2010
aminalib:

because i just feel that u cannot let a man think he can walk over you, he knows me and he knows how i am and wat occurs, i see so many women who just let men do whatever they want and feel to them, not me, that is not how i was raised
Yeah,I accept that.But since he's alright with ur aggression ''Kidding'' .it means u r good wife.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Phate07(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2010

Cos of love i quit smoking and keeping late nights. wink
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by googles: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2010
my indifferent attitude undecided
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2010
emmh i reduced d way i para , as in my vexation rate was sky rocket angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
but now am all 4 jokes jare ,, make i no get wrinkles @ a tender age
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by skydeep(f): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2010
Love made me quit clubbing. I am still quitin other things. No more obscene topics. grin
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by iice(f): 4:27am On Oct 30, 2010
Nothing.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by slap1(m): 5:52am On Oct 30, 2010
skydeep:

Love made me quit clubbing. I am still quitin other things. No more obscene topics. grin
That's nice. I can see your erotic profile pic is down for Jesus. . .and it's now "bad girl turn good", not vice-versa. Love is strong . Well, keep the fire burning.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by kieryn(f): 6:36am On Oct 30, 2010
He hated that I drink alcohol so out of love I stop drinking around him! wink
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by medjai(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2010
stopped being shy
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by myown25(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2010
i stopped making female friends cos my love does not like it
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2010
I stopped being a G.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by patwhizkid(f): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2010
. . .Gay
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by hackney(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2010
stopped looking at swinging hips
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by buccaneer7(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2010
I haven't changed one bit, I have never really being in love
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by kayc33(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2010
stopped womanisin but not completely cool
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Skmoda360(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2010
Miser and selfishness.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Wumine(f): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2010
Used to be very HOT TEMPERED but reduced it all in the name of love
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by indoorlove(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2010
i drop my agrressive
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2010
@patwhizkid its a pity u dnt knw wat G stands 4.U beta stop suckin mama's breast so that u can wise up.
Re: What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? by patwhizkid(f): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2010
Yeah. . .whatever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relationship Status Of Nairalanders / SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.