Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Celebrating Ubunja. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrating Ubunja. (5941 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Like all boys, I was a blue pill simp in my first years on earth but as a lover of critical thinking and truth, no matter how harsh it is, I started vomiting my blue pills and swallowing red pills. Red pills were harsh at first but I was taking them because they produced good results. As I was growing in red pill knowledge, I stumbled on Ubunja and he hastened my maturity to the pinnacle of red pill growth. At first, I thought ubunja was trying to be a relationship expert or some guru like the fool Capensis/billionaire but I was wrong. Though I was already red pilled but ubunja taught me certain deep things that I likely wouldn't have found out except by experience. Also, I might not have found out these things for eternity or might have learnt them much much later in life. These were the likely possibilities but with ubunja, I learnt them early. I verified them and they were true. smiley

Every male that lives ought to read Ubunja's miseducations. Red pills are good for your soul. My joy is that the red pill messages are spreading and boys are waking up. Though there are boys that will forever remain fools by choice but the message is spreading such that, in future, any boy that remains a simp is a simp not by ignorance but by choice.

I know the females, being females, don't like Ubunja's miseducations and will keep on being manipulative but it's a fact that the greatest love a mother can have for her son(s) is to give them red pills. Give your sons the red pill so that what you do to their fathers in certain situations, other women won't do to them. Don't let them make the mistakes of their beta provider fathers. I know many will not listen because their allegiance to the hive is stronger than the love they have for their sons. Any woman that does not give her son(s) the red pill does not love her son(s). Don't give your sons half-truths, give your sons without holding anything back. grin Will the so called "mothers are more caring, loving and nurturing than fathers" come into play? Hmmmmm, let's see. grin

On a closing note, I am glad that ubunja has touched the lives of many and boys are waking up. The games females have been playing is coming to an end very soon. Also, it now common for NL females to brand ubunja and the readers of his miseducations as cultists but they are only fooling themselves. Shaming does not work on red pill men. We are not cult initiates, because :
1) We are free to reject the red pills. Ubunja or anyone is not stopping any red pill man from rejecting the red pill.
2) We just don't accept anything ubunja writes. We scrutinise everything and we can relate to his write ups. Even if we can't relate, when we put it into practice we see that ubunja is right. Ubunja is a big name here not because he is ubunja but because he gets it right.
3) Ubunja is open to criticism and opposing views. The moment ubunja starts becoming a blue pill simp(which can't happen), we will call him out on that.

Have a wonderful Sunday and keep swallowing your red pills. You cannot overdose on red pills and more is never enough. Cheers to Ubunja.

46 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Officialgarri: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Which other account do you have apart from Ubun.ja?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Officialgarri:
Which other account do you have apart from Ubun.ja?
Officialgarri

11 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Like up all boys, I was a blue pill simp in my first years on earth but as a lover of critical thinking and truth, no matter how harsh it is, I started vomiting my blue pills and swallowing red pills. Red pills were harsh at first but I was taking them because they produced good results. As I was growing in red pill knowledge, I stumbled on Ubunja. Ubunja hastened my maturity to the pinnacle of red pill growth. At first, I thought ubunja was trying to be a relationship expert or some guru like the fool Capensis/billionaire but I was wrong. Though I was red pilled but ubunja taught me certain deep things that I likely wouldn't have found out except by experience. Also, I might not have found out these things for eternity or might have learnt them much much later in life. These were the likely possibilities but with ubunja, I learnt them early. I verified them, they were true. smiley

Every male that lives ought to read Ubunja's miseducations. Red pills are good for your soul. My joy is that the red pill messages are spreading and boys are waking up. Though there are boys that will forever remain fools by choice but the message is spreading such that, in future, any boy that remains a simp is a simp not by ignorance but by choice.

I know the females, being females, don't like Ubunja's miseducations and will keep on being manipulative but it's a fact that the greatest love a mother can have for her son(s) is to give them red pills. Give your sons the red pill so that what you would do to their fathers in certain situations, other women won't do to them. Don't let them make the mistakes of their beta provider fathers. I know many will not listen because their allegiance to the hive is stronger than the love they have for their sons. Any woman that does not give her son(s) the red pill does not love her son(s). Don't give your sons half-truths, give your sons without holding anything back. grin Will the so called "mothers are more caring, loving and nurturing than fathers" come into play? Hmmmmm, let's see. grin

On a closing note, I am glad that ubunja has touched the lives of many and boys are waking up. The games females have been playing is coming to an end very soon. Also, it now common for NL females to brand ubunja and the readers of his miseducations as cultists but they are only fooling themselves. Shaming does not work on red pill men. We are not cult initiates, because :
1) We are free to reject the red pills. Ubunja or anyone is not stopping any red pill man from rejecting the red pill.
2) We just don't accept anything ubunja writes. We scrutinise everything and we can relate to his write ups. Even if we can't relate, when we put it into practice we see that ubunja is right. Ubunja is a big name here not because he is ubunja but because he gets it right.
3) Ubunja is open to criticism and opposing views. The moment ubunja starts becoming a blue pill simp(which can't happen), we will call him out on that.

Have a wonderful Sunday and keep swallowing your red pills. You cannot overdose on red pills and more is never enough. Cheers to Ubunja.

well a certain MariaLavina has set out to have all these Ubunja threads banned. Let's enjoy them before they're removed.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
well a certain MariaLavina has set out to have all these Ubunja threads banned. Let's enjoy them before they're removed.
Oh, MariaLavina is to be ignored like cow poop in the gutters. She is just a naughty and taunting child. Don't mind her. grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Oh, MariaLavina is to be ignored like cow poop in the gutters. She is just a naughty and taunting child. Don't mind her. grin cheesy
it's all good bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
it's all good bro
Yeah. I am awaiting more miseducations. Tag me when you drop one. Any man that lives ought to swallow the red pills. Have a nice day. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Baller93(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Martinez39:
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Baller93:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin Abi naa? Shey we no suppose leave trash for LAWMA? grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by kunleweb: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by NoHoper: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Don't know how to feel, mehn. My long time girlfriend is very manipulative, I discovered this with the knowledge I have gotten reading all these red pill stuffs. Kinda feel bad cos I thought she was different, genuinely. I'm well capable of matching her game but I fear our baby girl would suffer for it.

Hate my life even more.

8 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Biglittlelois(f): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Smh!!! Y'all should stop with these male vs female back and forth calling it pills and whatever, I don't know why most of you take comments here personal, if you hate ladies, good for you, love your self and your gender, no problem, if you think twisting words nd saying it in different forms will make others mad, you're doing yourself cos you are the one feeling the hurt or pain, live your life and face your work, school or whatever you're doing,

As for ladies, leave them alone to continue the constant nagging, it ends here, when they continue bringing up threads about women, mentioning or quoting themselves just to feel temporarily fine at that moment, and they see no female commenting on their thread, na them go tire, we've had so many preachers like all of them before and they've all moved on when reality hit them hard, just leave them alone to their rant.

8 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by BBBmall25: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Yea... Chief Ubunja Is The Man

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:
[s]Smh!!! Y'all should stop with these male vs female back and forth calling it pills and whatever, I don't know why most of you take comments here personal, if you hate ladies, good for you, love your self and your gender, no problem, if you think twisting words nd saying it in different forms will make others mad, you're doing yourself cos you are the one feeling the hurt or pain, live your life and face your work, school or whatever you're doing,[/s]

[s]As for ladies, leave them alone to continue the constant nagging, it ends here, when they continue bringing up threads about women, mentioning or quoting themselves just to feel temporarily fine at that moment, and they see no female commenting on their thread, na them go tire, we've had so many preachers like all of them before and they've all moved on when reality hit them hard, just leave them alone to their rant.[/s]
HUSH!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Adaibeku(f): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ubunja a Traumatized echelon no tanks to slayqueens who wretched him to shreds
Kiss the truth kiss

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
Ubunja a Traumatized echelon no tanks to slayqueens who wretched him to shreds
Kiss the truth kiss
mwaah

8 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Adaibeku(f): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
mwaah

How do you feel now you have created war between opposite sex ? U are happy i presume

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
mwaah
Ubunja seems you've created a cult here huh? Soon niggas will say you d messiah tongue

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adaibeku:

How do you feel now you have created war between opposite sex ? U are happy i presume
Debate is healthy

Problem is you women don't have anything to say to defend yourselves against what I write. That's why you're angry.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Ubunja seems you've created a cult here huh? Soon niggas will say you d messiah tongue
well we're moving to our own blog hopefully end of the month.

You'll soon have the Romance Section back.

11 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Despite the clarification in my op, you still call ubunja and other red pill men cultists? A woman is a woman. grin

8 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Despite the clarification in my op, you still call ubunja and other red pill men cultists? A woman is a woman. grin
What's a cult? Go search out d meaning before giving me that crap.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What's a cult? Go search out d meaning before giving me that crap.
Na so. grin

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Biglittlelois(f): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
HUSH!

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
UBUNJA IS A HERO, AND A TRUE ICON. CHEERS TO THE WISEST MAN ALIVE!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ichidodo: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
I've been a nairalander since 2012 and the romance section then was a cesspit of sissy men including yours truly and we all fought ourselves bloody over female validation. Boy, it was a golden age for those romancelanders with the pink (f) after their monikers...These quests for validation and popularity manifested in vainglorious activities like Mr Nairaland. ..Mrs Nairaland...Nairaland beach party....Nairaland romantic poem competition etc. Yes, they were fun times but in retrospect now they can be classified as childish horseplay catering for female attention in the dying hopes of a hookup in real time...But there is a wind of change blowing and we forsee a maturity settling over the section. Soon the romance area will be as measured and controlled as the family section devoid of neurotic simps and their dominatrixes all thanks to Miseducations...Welcome to the future.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
UBUNJA IS A HERO, AND A TRUE ICON.
CHEERS TO THE WISEST MAN ALIVE!
Yeah,cheers to the greatest misogynist of all time

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:

Yeyenatu angry
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
ichidodo:
I've been a nairalander since 2012 and the romance section then was a cesspit of sissy men including yours truly and we all fought ourselves bloody over female validation. Boy, it was a golden age for those romancelanders with the pink (f) after their monikers...These quests for validation and popularity manifested in vainglorious activities like Mr Nairaland. ..Mrs Nairaland...Nairaland beach party....Nairaland romantic poem competition etc. Yes, they were fun times but in retrospect now they can be classified as childish horseplay catering for female attention in the dying hopes of a hookup in real time...But there is a wind of change blowing and we forsee a maturity settling over the section. Soon the romance area will be as measured and controlled as the family section devoid of neurotic simps and their dominatrixes all thanks to Miseducations...Welcome to the future.
Those days, the blue pill was everywhere with no red pill in sight. Those days, the pink (f) beside a moniker left boys thinking with their pen1s. In fact, boys that needed attention or wanted to scam people took the pink (f). That was until the wise ubunja came along. To the dismay of nairaland females, he scatter the red pills all over and left a great awakening in his path. MISEDUCATION IS THE BEST LEGACY.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Smh!!! Y'all should stop with these male vs female back and forth calling it pills and whatever, I don't know why most of you take comments here personal, if you hate ladies, good for you, love your self and your gender, no problem, if you think twisting words nd saying it in different forms will make others mad, you're doing yourself cos you are the one feeling the hurt or pain, live your life and face your work, school or whatever you're doing,

As for ladies, leave them alone to continue the constant nagging, it ends here, when they continue bringing up threads about women, mentioning or quoting themselves just to feel temporarily fine at that moment, and they see no female commenting on their thread, na them go tire, we've had so many preachers like all of them before and they've all moved on when reality hit them hard, just leave them alone to their rant.
Your gender started it, we thought it was normal not until we learn.......

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head / Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.