Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Celebrating Ubunja. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrating Ubunja. (5999 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:15am On Sep 16, 2019
stupid, retaard incels
ubunja:
doesn't matter. Just don't mock.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 16, 2019
omokoginimi:
30 miserable years
U complain of hating Ubunja.
But always comment on his threads.
Why is that?
Is it attention seeking or what?
Is that you love him but can only show it true hate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 3:19am On Sep 16, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
stupid, retaard incels
yes. So what?

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Biingoo: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Ubunja seems you've created a cult here huh? Soon niggas will say you d messiah tongue
He actually is

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 16, 2019
Biingoo:
He actually is
Na wa.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2019
ubunja:
well we're moving to our own blog hopefully end of the month.

You'll soon have the Romance Section back.

Please let me know when you get your blog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

U complain of hating Ubunja.
But always comment on his threads.
Why is that?
Is it attention seeking or what?
Is that you love him but can only show it true hate?
You must be mixing me up with some persons. Smh
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by freethinker01: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Read this blog in addition to the red pill knowledge you've had so far, you will thank me later https://illimitablemen.com/archives/

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by IceColdVeins(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
ichidodo:
I've been a nairalander since 2012 and the romance section then was a cesspit of sissy men including yours truly and we all fought ourselves bloody over female validation. Boy, it was a golden age for those romancelanders with the pink (f) after their monikers...These quests for validation and popularity manifested in vainglorious activities like Mr Nairaland. ..Mrs Nairaland...Nairaland beach party....Nairaland romantic poem competition etc. Yes, they were fun times but in retrospect now they can be classified as childish horseplay catering for female attention in the dying hopes of a hookup in real time...But there is a wind of change blowing and we forsee a maturity settling over the section. Soon the romance area will be as measured and controlled as the family section devoid of neurotic simps and their dominatrixes all thanks to Miseducations...Welcome to the future.
To the future

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Boykevwe81(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Martinez39:
Oh, MariaLavina is to be ignored like cow poop in the gutters. She is just a naughty and taunting child. Don't mind her. grin cheesy
feminist marialavina account has been deactivated. hope she has'ent gone to commit sucide.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Baller93(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin
Boykevwe81:
feminist marialavina account has been deactivated. hope she has'ent gone to commit sucide.

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Boykevwe81:
That's her own business. cheesy
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

How do you feel now you have created war between opposite sex ? U are happy i presume

He hasn't created any war. That war only exists in your head. We are not against women. What we are against is manipulation of men by women. Come clean and you are our best friend. We love sex a lot, remember?

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
AstroG:
Though aff been an alpha male from the moment ah was born,ah got my knowledge abt girls tactics and antics from Ubunjas miseducations.

And if you think am a poor brat or guy,slide into my DM lemme give u a tour to my crib. kiss kiss

That's not even necessary. Most red pillers are true and high flying ballers.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. Kikikiki. I don die for laugh here. Like he said,I'm gonna start taking 4tablets 8times a day of the redpill drug. If somebody wants to die,let her die. We bury her.

Keep swallowing more Red pills Bro,

Say No to Pussy Slavery grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2019
Martinez39:
Yeah. I am awaiting more miseducations. Tag me when you drop one. Any man that lives ought to swallow the red pills. Have a nice day. grin

Keep swallowing the red pills Bro,

We must be free from pussy slavery grin
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2019
DaddyRochie1642:

Keep swallowing the red pills Bro,

We must be free from pussy slavery grin
I am already free. A woman's beauty and sexy body cannot prevent me from thinking with my head. I can't part with my money all in the name of love and pleasing a girl. I can't treat my fellow human being as special, irreplaceable and indispensable just because she is a girlfriend — girlfriend that is a liability o, that you are still giving money. The exit door is always open in case of any fvck up.

*swallows more red pill*

7 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by irumole1975: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
ubunja:
well a certain MariaLavina has set out to have all these Ubunja threads banned. Let's enjoy them before they're removed.

I'm just getting to read your stuffs and I can say they're true. most of them I can relate with. even right now, there's one that talk about what I'm currently facing.....

between, who's this marialavina? why will she do such? could it be that she is pained cos their secret are being exposed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by irumole1975: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
ubunja, how possible we create a blog for all these posts? I can help copy everything
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Jesuspikin8: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
ichidodo:
I've been a nairalander since 2012 and the romance section then was a cesspit of sissy men including yours truly and we all fought ourselves bloody over female validation. Boy, it was a golden age for those romancelanders with the pink (f) after their monikers...These quests for validation and popularity manifested in vainglorious activities like Mr Nairaland. ..Mrs Nairaland...Nairaland beach party....Nairaland romantic poem competition etc. Yes, they were fun times but in retrospect now they can be classified as childish horseplay catering for female attention in the dying hopes of a hookup in real time...But there is a wind of change blowing and we forsee a maturity settling over the section. Soon the romance area will be as measured and controlled as the family section devoid of neurotic simps and their dominatrixes all thanks to Miseducations...Welcome to the future.
Bless you brother!

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Omega30(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
NoHoper:
Don't know how to feel, mehn. My long time girlfriend is very manipulative, I discovered this with the knowledge I have gotten reading all these red pill stuffs. Kinda feel bad cos I thought she was different, genuinely. I'm well capable of matching her game but I fear our baby girl would suffer for it.

Hate my life even more.
Never “bore” a child with white.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by genq(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
ichidodo:

Unfortunately the family section is still very much dominated by sexually frustrated misandrists who can't handle the truth. The likes of zeb04, lolo24, cococandy, pocahontas, mstick, baby124, theyoungmatron etc.. and of course that fat, black elderly spinster called CHoccolaTE.. family section is where this group of babymamas, single and unhappily married women gather to console themselves.

There are a few reasonable ladies like bukatyne and missjo who try to be fair and reasonable but sadly, they are often victims of mass bullying by these so called 'feminists'.

Romance section is where it's at! I'm so thrilled that men are waking up. Keep taking those red pills brothers.

Cheers to the future.

10 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Theyoungmatron: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
genq:

Unfortunately the family section is still very much dominated by sexually frustrated misandrists who can't handle the truth. The likes of zeb04, lolo24, cococandy, pocahontas, mstick, baby124, theyoungmatron etc.. and of course that fat, black elderly spinster called CHoccolaTE.. family section is where this group of babymamas, single and unhappily married women gather to console themselves.

There are a few reasonable ladies like bukatyne and missjo who try to be fair and reasonable but sadly, they are often victims of mass bullying by these so called 'feminists'.

Romance section is where it's at! I'm so thrilled that men are waking up. Keep taking those red pills brothers.

Cheers to the future.
Your advise is clearly non-existent cos you lack the intellectual capability to think of one. Your whole life revolves around trolling women. Being stuck in the apron strings of the women in your life and your inability to break free is really taking it's toil on you.

Get a life and stop feeding your troll instinct
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by genq(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Your advise is clearly non-existent cos you lack the intellectual capability to think of one. Your whole life revolves around trolling women. Being stuck in the apron strings of the women in your life and your inability to break free is really taking it's toil on you.

Get a life and stop feeding your troll instinct

I knew one of you idi0ts won't resist the urge to respond grin
And of course you had to regurgitate the same old redundant lines as I expected. Brainless hag kiss

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 5:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Morning

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 5:39am On Mar 08, 2020
irumole1975:
ubunja, how possible we create a blog for all these posts? I can help copy everything

can you also edit?

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Skepticus: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2020
NoHoper:
Don't know how to feel, mehn. My long time girlfriend is very manipulative, I discovered this with the knowledge I have gotten reading all these red pill stuffs. Kinda feel bad cos I thought she was different, genuinely. I'm well capable of matching her game but I fear our baby girl would suffer for it.

Hate my life even more.

This guy, you like putting yourself under undue stress.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wordworld Im still thinking of your message to me on that gold digger thread about "Packaging". I did not ignore it.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
ubunja:
Wordworld Im still thinking of your message to me on that gold digger thread about "Packaging". I did not ignore it.

Thanks.

The Paradox continues...........The exact opposite is what applies to ladies when asked if she has ever tasted sweet banana. She has to pretend to be a VIRGIN, a.k.a GOOD GIRL if it comes to that time of settling down even if she has fvcked Kilimanjaro a million times and her pvccy has become as wide as pair of broken compasses.

All she needs do is have a story to tell her naive husband on their wedding night while on her knees with tears in her eyes.

Quite a number of married men, SIMPS experienced this drama on their wedding night.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by miracle139: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Are you interested in a hookup
Something that could lead to a serious relationship
Are you in need of a life partner
Someone whose spec meet yours

There's a free whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.
NB: Working class only

It's totally free
Send a direct message to be added
http:///2348154105720.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Starboytwo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Money I don't have, but what I have done was introduced my younger bro and my best friend to read up ubunja miseducations...

Ubunja is unrivaled knowledge... No cap
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by DARKLASER: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2020
ubunja:

Boss abeg no forget my own too.( On the same packaging thread)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. / The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug / 9 Bad Girl Traits Every Guy Wants In His Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.