Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Celebrating Ubunja. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrating Ubunja. (5992 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by AstroG: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Ubunja seems you've created a cult here huh? Soon niggas will say you d messiah tongue

Ah can feel your pains embarassed cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ichidodo: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Those days, the blue pill was everywhere with no red pill in sight. Those days, the pink (f) beside a moniker left boys thinking with their pen1s. In fact, boys that needed attention or wanted to scam people took the pink (f). That was until the wise ubunja came along. To the dismay of nairaland females, he scatter the red pills all over and left a great awakening in his path. MISEDUCATION IS THE BEST LEGACY.
The blue pill stink was stifling...there was this mangina mod called sexzkills then who was a total arsehole and we had running battles over this other female mod ogugua...That stupid mod ran us out of romance section with bans whenever we had clashes with 'entitled' femalelanders.I had to settle and make my mark in the politics section. Now we can breathe easy...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by FROGMAN101(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Love this

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
ichidodo:
The blue pill stink was stifling...there was this mangina mod called sexzkills then who was a total arsehole and we had running battles over this other female mod ogugua...That stupid mod ran us out of romance section with bans whenever we had clashes with 'entitled' femalelanders.I had to settle and make my mark in the politics section. Now we can breathe easy...
Abi o. Can you imagine that MariaLavina's thread was closed? The thread was tossed out of nairaland like a manager would reject someone's application letter. In the past, the mangina mods would have rushed to her rescue by granting her request. Not only did they not ban ubunja and other red pill men or their posts, they shut down her thread.

Are you sure Seun and the mods have not taken the red pills too? grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by AstroG: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Though aff been an alpha male from the moment ah was born,ah got my knowledge abt girls tactics and antics from Ubunjas miseducations.

And if you think am a poor brat or guy,slide into my DM lemme give u a tour to my crib. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
AstroG:
Though aff been an alpha male from the moment ah was born,ah got my knowledge abt girls tactics and antics from Ubunjas miseducations.

And if you think am a poor brat or guy,slide into my DM lemme give u a tour to my crib. kiss kiss
Poverty, small d!ck and frustration are all they have in their arsenal of shaming. Many of them are nothing but a scanty summation of ass, a fine face, and boobs. That's all they have and they have no brains. They are dull. Dissect their scalps, open their skulls, and examine their neural tissues. You will see that their cerebrospinal fluid is breast milk. Their brains? Congealed breast milk. Their brains can't withstand the weight of logical and innovative thinking so they end up bringing nothing to the table. They can only excel at spending a man's money. They are just good for fvcking and dumping, for those that are interested.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by MrFuckallday: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wait I can’t find my post anymore on a thread created by some hoe this evening saying trash bou the red pill. I been against pussy boys from the get go on this NL. Ionno who tf ubunja is but the nigga spitting fire and every reasonable gee should read not only his miseducations but also use the web to further equip themselves.

These hoes ain’t shii, never been shii and never will be shii especially these ugly NL ones hiding behind their phones to hate on niggas that don’t care bou em. I been a playa from day one and discovering the red pill made me a savage. Glad this has come to NL too so the likes of vorpals would receive sense.

And yes I love hoes too. I love nutting and imma stay nutting on these hoes without no strings. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Baller93(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Am telling you, they worst is that some of them I thought were reasonable are all they same,, don't know the were pretending all this while,, even the married ones.
Martinez39:
Poverty, small d!ck and frustration are all they have in their arsenal of shaming. Many of them are nothing but a scanty summation of ass, a fine face, and boobs. That's all they have and they have no brains. They are dull. Dissect their scalps, open their skulls, and examine their neural tissues. You will see that their cerebrospinal fluid is breast milk. Their brains? Congealed breast milk. Their brains can't withstand the weight of logical and innovative thinking so they end up bringing nothing to the table. They are just good for fvcking and dumping, for those that are interested.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Junkie1: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
I GOTTA GIVE CREDIT PERSONALLY I HAD ALREADY TAKEN THE RED PILL B4 I STARTED READING UBUNJA'S THREADS BUT I FULLY SUPPORT IT MORE MEN NEED TO BE FREED TO FROM THE SHACKLES OF PVSSY....

6 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Baller93:
Am telling you, they worst is that some of them I thought were reasonable are all they same,, don't know the were pretending all this while,, even the married ones.
Oga, they are all the same. The earlier you know this, the better for you. It doesn't matter the race, tribe, country, continent or religious stance, they are all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by hustleranthem(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigs up bro..this is truly a wake up call for all guys out there and it's like a revolution that will take over nairaland and beyond. Imagine if all guys can swallow the red pills, it will be a total annihilation of the female manipulations/schemes. They are already feeling the heat especially that marialavina abi na lavida..I no know why she take the matter personal like this lol. That shows the red pill is in full effect.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
MrFuckallday:
Wait I can’t find my post anymore on a thread created by some hoe this evening saying trash bou the red pill. I been against pussy boys from the get go on this NL. Ionno who tf ubunja is but the nigga spitting fire and every reasonable gee should read not only his miseducations but also use the web to further equip themselves.

These hoes ain’t shii, never been shii and never will be shii especially these ugly NL ones hiding behind their phones to hate on niggas that don’t care bou em. I been a playa from day one and discovering the red pill made me a savage. Glad this has come to NL too so the likes of vorpals would receive sense.

And yes I love hoes too. I love nutting and imma stay nutting on these hoes without no strings. grin
Her thread has been removed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
hustleranthem:
Bigs up bro..this is truly a wake up call for all guys out there and it's like a revolution that will take over nairaland and beyond. Imagine if all guys can swallow the red pills, it will be a total annihilation of the female manipulations/schemes. They are already feeling the heat especially that marialavina abi na lavida..I no know why she take the matter personal like this lol. That shows the red pill is in full effect.
Don't mind her and her kinds. They are all itibolibos. They know what is coming so they are uneasy.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Junkie1: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
MrFuckallday:

MY G

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Abi o. Can you imagine that MariaLavina's thread was closed? The thread was tossed out of nairaland like a manager would reject someone's application letter. In the past, the mangina mods would have rushed to her rescue by granting her request. Not only did they not ban ubunja and other red pill men or their posts, they shut down her thread.

Are you sure Seun and the mods have not taken the red pills too? grin
easy with it big brother. No need to antagonize the mods. They supported truth let's chill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ThothHermes: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ubunja is a great man no doubt but am I missing something?

Is today Ubunja day or what?
What triggered all these threads?

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nuclear99(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Oh, MariaLavina is to be ignored like cow poop in the gutters. She is just a naughty and taunting child. Don't mind her. grin cheesy
What is Marialavina? Here in Earth we don't know the meaning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
ThothHermes:

Ubunja has planted great seeds in the romance section free of charge and we have reaped bountiful harvests for ourselves free of charge. We all just came to show our appreciation and give honour to whom it's due. What's amazing is that it's a coincidence that all the appreciations choose to come today, it wasn't planned. Such is the power of the miseducations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
ThothHermes:

There is a fourth dimension in space. Time would be more complicated to explain ...
Anyway, people who cross the line, they know it.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
AstroG:
Duhhhhh

Ah can feel your pains embarassed cry
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nuclear99:
What is Marialavina? Here in Earth we don't know the meaning
Legend has it that she is still calling on Seun and the mods to censor ubunja and other red pill men to this day. It's not easy to be a young female and witness the awakening of boys. It's like seeing your winning lottery ticket being chewed by ubunja.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Legend has it that she is still calling on Seun and the mods to censor ubunja and other red pill men to this day. It's not easy to be a young female and witness the awakening of boys. It's like seeing your winning lottery ticket being eaten by your dogs.
what? Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
So MariaLavina have deactivated her account shockedshocked

Miseducation is underrated mehn!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sholaani:

This is great. She wants to play social justice warrior(SJW). If the words and opinions of others offends you and you even want to censor them, then nairaland is not for you. Let her go. Perhaps, since boys are waking up and boys are no longer giving free stuffs to girls, she has logged off to hustle. As I said, being a young woman and seeing boys waking up due to Ubunja's miseducations is like seeing your winning lottery ticket being chewed by Ubunja.

9 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sholaani:

I'm speechless.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by kunleweb: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wait a minute guys

Did MariaLavina truly deactivate her account?

Damn. Thought it was all fun and play?
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
kunleweb:
Wait a minute guys

Did MariaLavina truly deactivate her account?

Damn. Thought it was all fun and play?
same here. Thought it was healthy debate on issues.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by kunleweb: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:

For real, twas just healthy banters thrown here and there.

MariaLavina, if you read this, twas just healthy banters. You make sense and it feels weird you deactivated. Even though this account lasted as long as the previous one.

Whatever offended you was an over reaction. What's not accepted internally can't be truly rubbed in.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

The Nigerian Medical Association and the World Health Organisation are disturbed by the latest addiction that's overwhelming Nigerian males. Authorities have seen a great number of reported cases of many males endlessly gulping what looks like red pills in a manner akin to addiction. It was also observed that females are crying and are not happy with the latest development and are calling in the authorities to help cub this trend. These females are demanding immediate action as though they are entitled to it.

Studies have soon that the red pills may actually be good for men and it produces good results in their lives. Remarkably, it was also observed that an overdose on these red pills is impossible and no amount of it is ever enough. It seems that nothing can be done as the red pills are spreading across the nation and the authorities and researchers are beginning to gulp some.

This is Martinez39, reporting live for Television Continental.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by kunleweb: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

The Nigerian Medical Association and the World Health Organisation are disturbed by the latest addiction that's overwhelming Nigerian males. Authorities have seen a great number of reported cases of many males endlessly gulping what looks like red pills in a manner akin to addiction. It was also observed that females are crying and are not happy with the latest development and are calling in the authorities to help cub this trend. These females are demanding immediate action as though they are entitled to it.

Studies have soon that the red pills may actually be good for men and it produces good results in their lives. Remarkably, it was also observed that an overdose on these red pills is impossible and no amount of it is ever enough. It seems that nothing can be done as the red pills are spreading across the nation and the authorities and researchers are beginning to gulp some.

This is Martinez39, reporting live for Television Continental.

This guys a case wink cheesy I give up on you man grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by lagosminded: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
You guys have no chill, she has deactivated her account.

Martinez39:
Oh, MariaLavina is to be ignored like cow poop in the gutters. She is just a naughty and taunting child. Don't mind her. grin cheesy
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
Not for single ladies where they visit is their love nest, i am sure she had the intention of meeting someone here but your eye openers were hindering her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Girls Are Too Caring / ★Award For Various Famous Romancelanders (2014)★ / See This Couple's Dazzling Semi-nude Maternity Shoot That Has Gone Viral (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.