Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) (85778 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
He fit just be say na one guy when get small priick dey vex kill people all because of small priick syndrome oh

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Port of death.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hotels should stay militant. All these deaths can get traced easily without police involvement. I know before I enter a room I either pay with my card (paper trail) or write my name in a registry. The serial killer must have done the same in all these hotels.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Jack_the_Ripper

police are not much better in this country than they were at that time and place
too many hotels
too many prostitutes
unless a potential victim is extremely lucky or extremely sharp this guy is going to go on and on

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Well, we had Jack the Ripper back in the day in London... Now, we have a copycat "Wike the Strangler" in Port Harcourt.

The choice of victims remains the thing in common: Women of easy virtues!!!

I just hope this doesn't go unsolved like the former... The ineptitude of the police has been exposed yet again. Pity!!!

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Enforce CCTV on all hotels

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by isan(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Serial killer on the lose sad the first time i read a serial killer novel ( watch me ) i was so scared .....most serial killers are suffered child abuse when they are young and i doubt Nigeria police to track down a serial killer
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by dikeazubuike123: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Is part of enjoyment ....... Rip
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Stormisova(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is serious.. Phone getting more deadly as the day goes
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Americanboy35: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Jack the ripper all over again, but seriously what about the CCTV of that hotel?
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
These crimes are the easiest to crack in Nigeria yet we keep.lamenting on the electronic media. Why?

Because the NPF is the most useless police force on planet earth. All they do is kidnap the youth for ransome, some of them actually commit these heinous crimes themselves.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mutemenot:
I haven't read suya boy"s comment for a while
I hope he's fine
I hope so too. Maybe he got appointment at Aso rock.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by isan(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Most serial killer are abused young
condemn:
He fit just be say na one guy when get small priick dey vex kill people all because of small priick syndrome oh
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mutemenot:
I haven't read suya boy"s comment for a while
I hope he's fine

Hope he's not the one carrying out these killings. Dude is as twisted as they come

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Athena4:
For all we know the perpetrator is on NL...

And sending PMs

#shudders

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
All hotel should have cctv at the reception

Btw, is there any update regarding the investigations of the previous strangulated victims??

Any lead?

Oh sorry it's Nigeria, our jack bauer won't be assigned a case of a "nobody"

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
A serial killer is actually on the loose. But why hasn't the police been able to fish him out? I think most of these hotels have cams around their premises, even hidden cams inside guest rooms sometimes. God help us o.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
doggedfighter:

I hope so too. Maybe he got appointment at Aso rock.

shocked Let us wait for bubu or PDP's post, he may resurface
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by ojuu4u(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
With the way some ladies/girls entangle themselves with guys all in the name of given them money or Greek gifts, 50 can be easily slaying a day. A word is enof for a wise

Thr is a girl I knw, the more I advice,warn showing her evident online the risks attached to moving with guys both known and strangers, the more she goes crazy, wild and clinch with them.

She only has hope on men for survival, I advised and supported her to learn work, she hardly go thr.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by omokoladele(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
I think police should start arresting the Hotel Managers. They should have the data and records of the people they rent their rooms to. This is getting out of hands.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Femicide...nonsense
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by isan(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Easiest to crack ? Nigeria police lacked the intelligence and technology to track down a serial killer add that to a poor record keeping in Nigeria
GidiWoodsMan:
These crimes are the easiest to crack in Nigeria yet we keep.lamenting on the electronic media. Why?

Because the NPF is the most useless police force on planet earth. All they do is kidnap the youth for ransome, some of them actually commit these heinous crimes themselves.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by sylve11: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
na wa o sad cool
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
lipsrsealed

Maybe na guy wey ashi dhan give HIV dey vex dey kee dem..

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by mmadu4: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
it should be mandatory that every hotel owner should install cctv in their entrance cos im sure the killers only go to a low grade hotels with no cctv, Nigeria is not ready to advance like other countries ,

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Hope he's not the one carrying out these killings. Dude is as twisted as they come

Who knows since he can barbeque grill every every grin

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by iReddington: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Everybody will start channeling their inner Sherlock Holmes and detective skills again while our Nigeria Police are somewhere doing this...

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Merkules: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
EFCC chasing Yahoo Boiz...Serial Killers chasing Oloshos..Inside Life

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by kpukpuyenke: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Somebody is not doing his job. Either the state government or the Police
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bad market for pH Hoelosho Hustlers cool grin
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Trutherme: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Obviously there's a serial killer on rampage but do we really have serious law enforcement and crime fighters in Nigeria?

Your guess is a good as mine.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Athena4:
For all we know the perpetrator is on NL...
hmm

Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence