Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) (85772 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by princetg: 6:37am On Sep 16, 2019
Too bad cry
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2019
Athena4:
For all we know the perpetrator is on NL...
You are not far from the truth. The scariest part of this is serial killers in first world countries with all their security advancement and all got away with it for as long as 20 years before they were eventually caught ,not to talk of our inefficient NFP.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2019
roladex:
they will keep killing them cos dey r olushos. They can't ever hear. Conveteous people

What
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Okugbe1(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2019
This might be baddo ritualist in another form
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2019
lefulefu:
u think he will write his real name?

If you do a background check, only one thing will be evident.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by flowx(m): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2019
cococandy:
Must you be stupid?

Put the right picture let me know whom you are first b4 I argue with you.
because some ladies doesn't worth it.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2019
bluefilm:
The question I keep on asking is this: why does almost everyone here assume the so called serial killer or killers must be a man?

Her friends who identified her claimed that she was lured into agreeing for a night romp with a yet-to-be identified man for a fee of N10,000 and the Nigerian barbecued beef, popularly called Suya, as an extra.

According to one of her friends,” when the killer came into the hotel, he requested that Jennifer be called for her, describing her as “that neat girl”.

“Later Jennifer came and whispered to me that they had negotiated and settled for N10,000 for the night. I left them as the late Jennifer said the man had opted to sleep with her in her room.

https://www.nairaland.com/5364294/jennifer-nwokocha-strangled-hotel-port-harcourt

Time we moved past whether the person is male or female. He is a man.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Chikaazuonwu(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2019
Dont hotels have CCTV They could easily get a facial of this serial killer.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by kingsleyds(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2019
You just made me remember the story of the Central Park Five.

Duggedised12:
You are not far from the truth. The scariest part of this is serial killers in first world countries with all their security advancement and all got away with it for as long as 20 years before they were eventually caught ,not to talk of our inefficient NFP.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2019
kingsleyds:

so many scary stories.The situation seems hopeless with the type of security outfit we have,plus i suspect the owners of this hotels or their staffs to be directly or indirectly involved.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by vickertony(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2019
kingsleyds:

same here...

I read more similar stories on reddit

search the sub reddit Unsolved mysteries..
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2019
Let me just drop this here.RIP to the dead. If you are in port Harcourt better start approaching hotels and proposing video capturing gadgets or devices to hotel owners. They will buy and you will make money.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2019
snowland:
E be like say port Harcourt girls no dey learn lesson.

The hotels are even worse. With all the killings going on tou still let people leave alone or at least escape from the place.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2019
But a slay mama is in the hotel room now with the same person doing this

Slaying is synonymous with greed

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2019
isan:
Serial killer on the lose sad the first time i read a serial killer novel ( watch me ) i was so scared .....most serial killers are suffered child abuse when they are young and i doubt Nigeria police to track down a serial killer

You have to hope they are smart enough to realise its possibly a serial killer and understand what the term means before even trying to catch one.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Again ❗❗❗❗

I suggest hence Fort, once any man comes to lodge with any woman, both of them will leave the hotel same moment

Even if he wants to go and buy anything, the both of them must go together and if they wish, they can come back together

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2019
lefulefu:
u think he will write his real name?
Who said it’s a he? If the person pays using ATM cards then for sure it’ll catch him/her.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2019
InMessage girls

St 15k
Night 40k

The killer's then invite them, for their mind they think they have hit gold

Last they meet their Waterloo

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Diseye29(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2019
Honestly I don't think dis story is real, bloggers stops dis port Harcourt killing nonsense, and if want to advertise your product do it in the right way den coming online posting rubbish

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Moji12(f): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2019
Very funny cos i dont understand a thing here. Let me try n picture the scenerio: a guy and a lady booked one of the rooms in the hotel, the next thing the guy decided to check out without the lady n the hotel staff dint deem it fit to check on d lady which is actually a normal practice, lets even leave that analysis so wirh the rampage killings going on in hotels now they did not try to tighten their security measures. Abeg they should arrest all the staff for negligence atleast they should know who brought in who
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Ma man you said my mind, Maybe Jack the Ripper sequel
wiseone28:
Is it something like jack the ripper incarnation in River state..

I pray those perpetuating the act will get catch one day
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Reelmii: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2019
babecode:
naaa waa ooo..

Lady should be very careful....
dont waste ur advice...dog wey go lost no go hear hunter wisthle
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2019
RIP
But I'm always shock the way I see young lady jumping into flashy cars of unknown persons along the road. They will just stop to pick them up. Before you could say Jacky Robinson, the girl is already in the car shining teeth
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by gibzzhd: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2019
babecode:
naaa waa ooo..
Lady should be very careful....
This our Ashewo work hmmmmmmmm Not just ladies ooooooo.If u know,u know.Na JOKE oooooo
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Finchmgh: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2019
This is just the beginning...nor be money them they fine...them go see money chop...
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2019
pryingeyes:
Picture of Every lifeless lady now is now been termed portharcourt hotel killing. Bloggers

Rivers state has become a den of criminals but the governor is busy hunting Muslims and hurting Islam. It was militancy before. Later cultists killings joined it. Now, ritual killings have surfaced too. And you're busy attacking the bloggers. It happened in Rivers state, deal with it
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2019
Jesus is the only solution to all these. Accept Him as Lord and Saviour and there won't be opportunity for all these evils.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2019
DrHoganObi:

DrHoganObi:

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by autonomous22: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2019
snowland:
E be like say port Harcourt girls no dey learn lesson.

Not port Harcourt girls.... They are Yoruba and Igbo girls that are hustling in port Harcourt...
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Moji12:
Very funny cos i dont understand a thing here. Let me try n picture the scenerio: a guy and a lady booked one of the rooms in the hotel, the next thing the guy decided to check out without the lady n the hotel staff dint deem it fit to check on d lady which is actually a normal practice, lets even leave that analysis so wirh the rampage killings going on in hotels now they did not try to tighten their security measures. Abeg they should arrest all the staff for negligence atleast they should know who brought in who

He can pretend to step out to buy something while leaving his victims dead in the room.

Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence