Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) (85777 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Another set of dumb ones

crixtech:
Please others should learn from these unfortunate ones......it's not worth losing your life because of money...
autonomous22:

Not port Harcourt girls.... They are Yoruba and Igbo girls that are hustling in port Harcourt...
[
Finchmgh:
This is just the beginning...nor be money them they fine...them go see money chop...
Monday60655:
RIP
But I'm always shock the way I see young lady jumping into flashy cars of unknown persons along the road. They will just stop to pick them up. Before you could say Jacky Robinson, the girl is already in the car shining teeth
q
PapaAdanna:
But a slay mama is in the hotel room now with the same person doing this

Slaying is synonymous with greed
Brightest04:
The sad part of it is that these ladies will never learn.Some of them don't want to do any work because the money will not come fast rather they take to following strange men for fast money.They all want to be slay queens.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by crixtech: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please others should learn from these unfortunate ones......it's not worth losing your life because of money...
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by crixtech: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
cococandy:
Another set of dumb ones

[q
you must be in support of prostitution for calling me dumb.. A reasonable person will support my comment
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
And so what if I support prostitution?

Would that make me like you who’s trying to justify murder?

crixtech:
you must be in support of prostitution for calling me dumb.. A reasonable person will support my comment

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by crixtech: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
cococandy:
And so what if I support prostitution?

Would that make me like you who’s trying to justify murder?

I am not justifying murder.. I just said others should learn from these... A stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Finchmgh: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
cococandy:
Another set of dumb ones

[q
Don’t worry... either you or your harlot mother will soon fall a victim.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
I dont pity this girls...some fine girls work as bartenders,shop assistants and collect 20k salary and are contented with one or two boyfriends...

This lazy ugly single mothers(some no kids yet) self entitled hoes are all over media space(badoo,immessage,tinder)...before you type and send hello to them like a sensible person,they would have replied you with

ST(Short time)or NIGHT...even before sending the hello...if you ask them short time,this hoes will tell you 10k short time...30k night for just two rounds of sex.same pussy some girls in brothels collect.1k for without any problem.they are very rude,they fight ith uber and taify guys,take lighter from your table with no manners,dance and ditrupt you when you watching football in a lounge,very disrestpectful because they know they will open pusssy about 3 times a day and a night and get money,to be spent on shisha,new phone,weave and their china made balenciaga and fendi tops.

You that have the mind to bill a young hustler 10 k for a round of sex,and that hustlers salary is even 30 k for thirty working days but you want to collect it in 10 minutes in this buhari regime

What you eyes see while trying to get that cash...is your own cup of tea.

If your father or brothers were that successful in this regime then they should have been giving u on a daily basis instead of prostituting but you want am fast fast lane...Help me greet Sani Abacha..tell am say rice don cost ooo..minimum wage if N18500...sex 10 k...u DIE WELL.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
cococandy:
Another set of dumb ones

[q

Hurt olosho spotted,

If u like don't learn from Ur colleagues until dey severe Ur over used punna from u
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mart1994(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
cococandy:
Must you be stupid?

I never knew the truth hurts that much...
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Moji12(f): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

He can pretend to step out to buy something while leaving his victims dead in the room.
Hmmmmm
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Evil disgusting things.
Finchmgh:

Don’t worry... either you or your harlot mother will soon fall a victim.
Mart1994:

I never knew the truth hurts that much...

PapaAdanna:

Hurt olosho spotted,

If u like don't learn from Ur colleagues until dey severe Ur over used punna from u

seanjy4konji:
I dont pity this girls...some fine girls work as bartenders,shop assistants and collect 20k salary and are contented with one or two boyfriends...

This lazy ugly single mothers(some no kids yet) self entitled hoes are all over media space(badoo,immessage,tinder)...before you type and send hello to them like a sensible person,they would have replied you with

ST(Short time)or NIGHT...even before sending the hello...if you ask them short time,this hoes will tell you 10k short time...30k night for just two rounds of sex.same pussy some girls in brothels collect.1k for without any problem.they are very rude,they fight ith uber and taify guys,take lighter from your table with no manners,dance and ditrupt you when you watching football in a lounge,very disrestpectful because they know they will open pusssy about 3 times a day and a night and get money,to be spent on shisha,new phone,weave and their china made balenciaga and fendi tops.

You that have the mind to bill a young hustler 10 k for a round of sex,and that hustlers salary is even 30 k for thirty working days but you want to collect it in 10 minutes in this buhari regime

What you eyes see while trying to get that cash...is your own cup of tea.

If your father or brothers were that successful in this regime then they should have been giving u on a daily basis instead of prostituting but you want am fast fast lane...Help me greet Sani Abacha..tell am say rice don cost ooo..minimum wage if N18500...sex 10 k...u DIE WELL.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2019
seems ur brain is paining you...dont you quote me again and stay out of my mentions with ur feminism depression hate speeches...dont masturbate all over me....
cococandy:
Evil disgusting things.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Imbecille

Your brain must be on retirement if you think victim blaming is appropriate in this situation.
You disgusting violently misogynistic women haters can’t wait for every opportunity to rejoice over the death of women at the hands of your fellow creepy evil beings.

I’m sure the killer is probably one Nairaland ‘alpha’ male like one of you imps.

You all consuming hate for women will be death of you.
seanjy4konji:
seems ur brain is paining you...dont you quote me again and stay out of my mentions with ur feminism depression hate speeches...dont masturbate all over me....

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2019
continue masturbating...olonsho no be work.ur brain is paining you i know.thats no hating women...its thier life that gets taken awawy due to zero sense.
cococandy:
Imbecille

Your brain must be on retirement if you think victim blaming is appropriate in this situation.
You disgusting violently misogynistic women haters can’t wait for every opportunity to rejoice over the death of women at the hands of your fellow creepy evil beings.

I’m sure the killer is probably one Nairaland ‘alpha’ male like one of you imps.

You all consuming hate for women will be death of you.

Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)