Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) (85775 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
these are the ones that make the net. what of the ones that don't make the net. chai there was once a country
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
bobolaga:
Those hotels know more about the killing,you can,t tell me that the hotel did not have any information or identities of their customers and the room number give out to whom you can,t identify.even the most poorest one can avoid CCTV talk less of Hotels and this is not first and second incident,This happened in Ikorodu Lagos,many of their sponsors have money to build hotels for the job to be successfully completed with out trace,remember the maggot that eat leaves is inside leaves.
. you are very correct.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is getting out of hand cry
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mutemenot:
I haven't read suya boy"s comment for a while
I hope he's fine

If you are talking about the BBQ guy, his paymasters have stopped paying him because he has outlived his usefulness here grin grin

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by flexyNome(m): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
prince2pac:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
All these are serial killings for crying out loud,, The DSS and NPF should try to work hard and make sure this menace is curbed... At least their should be CCTV cameras in the environs of these hotels.. All these has to stop...
R.I.P to the dead.

Check my signature and contact us for quality Turkish furniture
CCTV KE BRO Na Naija be this

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Is there a Governor in Rivers State? Abha Kyari your attention is needed.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Siscooh: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
A serial killer is on the loose in Port Harcourt
Ritual matter
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Lieutgood(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmmm...wat a life.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by favour32(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
As said in past posts, a serial killer is on the prowl!
Deaths are his trophies!
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
A serial killer is on the loose in PH
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2019
And one delusional guy was questioning me when I said a serial killer was on the loose the other day
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by willybaby(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2019
Gracealone:
May God help this generation. Even this news has no effect on the average Nigerian again.
as in ba.. we getting used to death n it's a very bad thing
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by kkins25(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2019
The last time we saw something like this was also death by strangling the victim. I suspect there is a serial killer on the loose who is taking these girls to hotels, banged dem nd den kill them to avoid payment. If this were the west, they'd have collected the bountiful amount of semen swimming in the poor victim's uterus.. I womt be surprised if another victim shows up
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2019
Blinkers:

Stop all these "emotional reactions". Nothing go happen to the killers.

The same way nothing happens to your evil politicians and other devilish Nigerians.

God already gave us a brain to use. That's the solution

Don’t mind him,let him continue praying.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:07am On Sep 16, 2019
TheAngry1:

If you are one of them, continue...

So you think calling God will stop all this killings ahn,stop being delusional and start reasoning logically bro.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Blinkers: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2019
emkz:
The first killing reported on Nairaland was on the 01 August. I observe that the pattern has been the same in subsequent killings. I also observe there is no apparent death struggle or mouth foam of a person giving up the ghost. Which indicates that they may have died in their sleep. Could be some kind of poisoning or lethal injection that shuts down vital organs.

Low class hotels are used, suggesting the person doing this is ordinary, like your regular Joe and may not have so much money (pointing to students).

Let the police ask for an autopsy report. I suspect the deaths may be cult-related.

I don't agree with your second paragraph, though.

The person is not "ordinary" from my deductions.

The average "ordinary" individual would have no time for this. The character or characters is/are extremely intelligent.

The individual or individuals in question, is/are very smart, rich and "bored".

He/Her/They, is/are also street-smart meaning that they can play "ordinary" to deceive and deflect the suspicion of folks like you while they use their wealth/benevolence to gain the confidence of these naive, greedy young ladies who are usually from poor backgrounds.

Low class hotels are used because most of them would lack CCTVs, tight security and highly motivated staff. It's the reason I made it known in the comment section of the news concerning the previous victim that the serial killer would kill more successfully because of an unprofessional police force, highly uninformed populace not used to this type of crime.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2019
So, you mean there isn't any CCTV footage from the various hotels which will lead to the arrest of this fellow that's been committing this messed up crimes? The modus operandi is virtually the same
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by roladex(f): 12:17am On Sep 16, 2019
babecode:
naaa waa ooo..

Lady should be very careful....
they will keep killing them cos dey r olushos. They can't ever hear. Conveteous people
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Blinkers: 12:22am On Sep 16, 2019
iammolise:

Who tell u

Okay maybe u mean developed countries in Africa

He is right!

Your Almighty US and other developed countries have had serial killers murder people without being caught for as much as 20 years.

U Neva sabi anything.

Shebi una say Terrorism and Suicide na Western countries problem, abi?

See as e dey happen now, like say na normal thing
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by materialproject: 12:27am On Sep 16, 2019
Nawa
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mart1994(m): 12:28am On Sep 16, 2019
This isn't the last.

This would go on until some ladies will learn to use their brain and not thier pussy.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 12:34am On Sep 16, 2019
Am still trying to find out what could make me follow a stranger to a hotel.Money not sex can't even.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Damoche10: 12:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Do we have an effective police? Hotels should begin to be mandated to install CCTV cameras at strategic locations in hotels, guest houses etc....

A serial killer is on the loose
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by DarloDarlington: 1:18am On Sep 16, 2019
This is serious , young ladies should be careful

Get your quality leather shoes at affordable prices black and brown
Sizes 44&45, good for all occasions

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:41am On Sep 16, 2019
babecode:
For the umpteenth time, another lady has been murdered in a hotel in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The naked lifeless body of the yet to be identified lady was discovered, today, inside one of the rooms of the hotel located at Rumuola.

The circumstances surrounding her death is still unknown, but police officers are current at the hotel. This is coming few days after another lady was found strangled to death at another hotel in the State. .

This year alone, more than 10 ladies have been murdered in similar manner in the State, prompting people to believe a serial killer is on the prowl in Port Harcourt.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/another-lady-murdered-in-hotel-in-port-harcourt-photo.html

Majority of the police men now go after yahoo boys because of the money they often extort from internet fraudsters unmindful of the greater threat pose by serial killers.

They should go and fish out the serial killer(s) as this barbaric act has been going on for months.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by flowx(m): 1:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Ashawos on Nairaland should be careful oo...I advise prostitutes hire a body guard henceforth before they do outside job

Onyi22, someone is giving you advice here.

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 1:54am On Sep 16, 2019
With the way they are killing this girls in PH, they will finish all the ladies in that place soon.
Mr Project should do something ASAP. this is becoming too much.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by flowx(m): 2:07am On Sep 16, 2019
PrinceGeorgia:
A responsible girl or lady will not follow a grown man to hotel.
Stop prostitution period
Oloshoo
Ashi
Ashawo
Runs girl

Onyi22 come and see good advice here o.

Kobo Kobo...
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by flowx(m): 2:17am On Sep 16, 2019
Decryptor:

If you are talking about the BBQ guy, his paymasters have stopped paying him because he has outlived his usefulness here grin grin

I really missed my guy here mehn.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by fof1: 2:39am On Sep 16, 2019
babecode:
For the umpteenth time, another lady has been murdered in a hotel in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The naked lifeless body of the yet to be identified lady was discovered, today, inside one of the rooms of the hotel located at Rumuola.

The circumstances surrounding her death is still unknown, but police officers are current at the hotel. This is coming few days after another lady was found strangled to death at another hotel in the State. .

This year alone, more than 10 ladies have been murdered in similar manner in the State, prompting people to believe a serial killer is on the prowl in Port Harcourt.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/another-lady-murdered-in-hotel-in-port-harcourt-photo.html

PLEASE O! WHAT'S HAPPENING IN PORT HARCOURT,RIVERS STATE AND NIGERIA. WHAT ARE D SECURITY AGENCIES DOING?*? FOR GOODNESS SAKE,PLS? THIS NEED A GENERAL P UBLIC ATTENTION MORE THAN ANYTHING NOW. TEN LADIES OR WOMEN SO FAR, HABA.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by wale377(m): 2:51am On Sep 16, 2019
Baby girl ya a putaaaa

Rip
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 16, 2019
prince2pac:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
All these are serial killings for crying out loud,, The DSS and NPF should try to work hard and make sure this menace is curbed... At least their should be CCTV cameras in the environs of these hotels.. All these has to stop...
R.I.P to the dead.

Check my signature and contact us for quality Turkish furniture
cctv that someone will vandalise.the ccttvs they installed in some areas in lagos and abuja how many of them are working? person go vandalise the thing.na wetin dey happen for naija be that.all that is left is for young ladies to be security concious cos d police are not going ti do nada.not everyman with flashy car wey dey hoot horn at u u go rush enter im car dey go hotel.a word is enuf for d smart ones.

Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence