Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) (85773 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 3:04am On Sep 16, 2019
prince2pac:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
All these are serial killings for crying out loud,, The DSS and NPF should try to work hard and make sure this menace is curbed... At least their should be CCTV cameras in the environs of these hotels.. All these has to stop...
R.I.P to the dead.

Check my signature and contact us for quality Turkish furniture

On top how much u pay wey u dey find CCTV
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 16, 2019
The NAIRALANDER, NAIJAOLOSHO should be very careful ooo.
I cherish her ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Do a background check of the victims and you’re halfway in solving this serial killings!
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 16, 2019
meobizy:
Hotels should stay militant. All these deaths can get traced easily without police involvement. I know before I enter a room I either pay with my card (paper trail) or write my name in a registry. The serial killer must have done the same in all these hotels.
u think he will write his real name?

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Okeatu(m): 3:20am On Sep 16, 2019
RIP. Wish others could learn.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 3:40am On Sep 16, 2019
This will continue till next year and nothing will happen........ no be today
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Stevo35: 3:44am On Sep 16, 2019
The Bad Guy is using a wicked method in ending prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:48am On Sep 16, 2019
This one nah to shut down social media hookups for the state
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Must you be stupid?
kelvinUchiha:
IPhone 11 gang grin

Mart1994:
This isn't the last.

This would go on until some ladies will learn to use their brain and not thier pussy.
flowx:

Onyi22 come and see good advice here o.

Kobo Kobo...

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by felicialee: 3:57am On Sep 16, 2019
So terrifying!
I hope to find a murderer as soon as possible.

source
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Agugbadin: 3:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Police should close down that hotel for non compliance with police order to install CCTV cameras within the stipulated time frame
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 4:00am On Sep 16, 2019
Mehn this is terrible, the govt should do something about this.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 4:02am On Sep 16, 2019
cococandy:
Must you be stupid?

Make sure you don't end like them, because I know you like going to hotels. grin
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 16, 2019
Mart1994:
This isn't the last.

This would go on until some ladies will learn to use their brain and not thier pussy.
MOST of them behave like SHEEP

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by talk2tosep(m): 4:14am On Sep 16, 2019
Hotels should have CCTV...
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:36am On Sep 16, 2019
Abeg ooo does it mean we don't have forensic detective in NPF What's the essence of BVN, SIM registration and all these mandatory thumbprinting here and there that they can put it into use.. Look for the killer thumbprint he must left a clue... Serial killer on the loose
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 16, 2019
This one bloody
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 16, 2019
AFONJACOW:
Abeg ooo does it mean we don't have forensic detective in NPF What's the essence of BVN, SIM registration and all these mandatory thumbprinting here and there that they can put it into use.. Look for the killer thumbprint he must left a clue... Serial killer on the loose

Lolzz. Like are u really serious with that for bongo Finger prints? grin grin
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:12am On Sep 16, 2019
NGRsenate:
Serial killer on the lose!

I’m afraid the police may never be able to crack this case
because they are incompetent
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by judetov2(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Gals will never comment on this issue... Rubbish set of ppl.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Gracealone:
May God help this generation. Even this news has no effect on the average Nigerian again.
As in...we look like human beings but we are now so numb.I think social media bombard us with so many bad and ugly news that your nerves just die.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by xpool(m): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2019
babecode:
naaa waa ooo..

Lady should be very careful....
Na real waoo!
Ladies don't care, many ladies will still sleep with strangers in unknown hotels and houses today, even after reading this.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 16, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolzz. Like are u really serious with that for bongo Finger prints? grin grin
I remember going to the police station to file a missing item report.They were using foolscap paper to take down my report.The book was filled with handwritten reports.Let me not even go into the grammar or neatness of the file.I didnt even see one computer and the officers there don't look .....literate.
What I'm trying to say is...there is no finger print database for crime and investigation in Nigeria,at least to the best of my knowledge.
We don't even understand the shit hole we are living in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by xpool(m): 6:00am On Sep 16, 2019
prince2pac:
All these are serial killings for crying out loud,, The DSS and NPF should try to work hard and make sure this menace is curbed... At least their should be CCTV cameras in the environs of these hotels.. All these has to stop...
R.I.P to the dead.

Serial killers? Na Nigeria be this o. No be movie o
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 16, 2019
Jabioro:
We always learned in hard way .. instead of the security to device a quick means if getting the serial killers arrested ..we will continue to speak grammar
Can't they get down to some forensic analysis. Scrap all the ladies nails for dna of the attacker to determine if it's the same attacker. At least they probably fought back,but the attacker in this case should be a well built man with good upper body strength,strong hands,smart,educated, informed, vengeful. Funny enough,he must always be around at about the time of discovery to gloat in his seeming perfect crimes.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2019
The sad part of it is that these ladies will never learn.Some of them don't want to do any work because the money will not come fast rather they take to following strange men for fast money.They all want to be slay queens.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by bluefilm: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2019
The question I keep on asking is this: why does almost everyone here assume the so called serial killer or killers must be a man?
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by 360command: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2019
The hospitality industry in Nigeria should embrace means of knowing their customers identification for such matters.. I believe it should be mandatory for anybody booking a room should provide a govt issue ID card.

They should have CCTV cameras installed..
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) by thundafire: 6:34am On Sep 16, 2019
prince2pac:
R.I.P to the dead.

Check my signature and contact us for quality Turkish furniture
country is a mess no security camera in those hotels I bet dey only one u will see is dey one facing the accountant desk or entering manager office,serial killer on dey lose nd in a developed country he will be caught

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.