Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (76867 Views)

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Chrischidera: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Unconfirmed report can we have the flight name and date?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by AfroKnight: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sudden money can lead to sudden death.

Brothers, take it easy.

May God comfort the families of the deceased

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Onyi22(f): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Y risk ur life?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by davidque: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
They died serving The country.....may their souls high in drugs
Which country are you referring to? How is this annoying news not a border to you!

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Tjah: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
SLAP44:

Proof?
u must b a mad man for typing "proof". u are such kind of person. Wat further proof do u need, other dan dey are dead now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by DonBenny77(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hazards of the game
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Tjah: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Chrischidera:
Unconfirmed report can we have the flight name and date?
by ur comment, i tink u are next in line for such terrible death

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Angelfrost(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sigh... I wish I could feel pity... Honestly, I wish I could...

What a cursed and doomed generation!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Edeteyongapla(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
seriously!!! that's pure madness... I mean y will they fight wen they knw they hv taking something like that.. wen u take shiit like that u hv to be careful... even wen walk on d road, u walk as if u want to snik out to ur bf plc to hv gud sex...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by KraticKratus: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
When a nama rearer is in charge.

It will never be well for britain.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Hotzone(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
When I heard ‘burst’, I think sey omo mehn sey the guy man belle don tear-tear!

Awon ofe mmanu drug peddlers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Truflame: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Quick riches syndrome and hasty exit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by BabaO2: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Na dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by TempleHouse: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
People should have a great decency to mourn our fellow brothers...Haba !!

They don't deserve this at all and it could be a family, friends, classmates or even your brothers..

Let's be civil please

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by shamecurls(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ethopians are jealous of them grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by dikeazubuike123: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Get rich or die in trying
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
When would these good for nothing, wanna make money quick fucktards realize the dangers of dealing drugs especially when ingested? I hate to say it but they deserved whatever they got. I hope this would be a lesson for those who would like to bypass the normal way of making money through legitimate means and hardwork. Always remember that "nothing good ever comes easy" and "easy comes, easy goes." As a society, we should stop regarding as role models and being deferential to and holding in high esteem those who acquire their wealth without any legtimate means. We believe in the end justifies the means. I think this is the reason why Nigerians believe that they have to make it big by any means necessary as long as they are respected and given all the accolades by their communities.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rest in peace. Valar morghulis

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by mercyvivv(f): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
When will Nigerians stop this nonsense?! when

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by gwarotango: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
TempleHouse:
People should have a great decency to mourn our fellow brothers...Haba !!

They don't deserve this at all and it could be a family, friends, classmates or even your brothers..

Let's be civil please
Civil about disgusting drug mules? Who's fault is it that they made the decision to swallow drugs? The rest of us Nigerians are just so sick of these weekly stories about the ibo drug dealer. His family have every right to blame Buhari for that

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by AbdOla: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Igbo's are the reasons why naija ancestors curses this nation.Ogun lakaye of Yoruba land,Orunmila of Yoruba land,Osun osogbo of Aregbesola pls help us from this Bleep Igbos are putting us.Hausas if u like say ur prayer

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Sunriserealtors: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Not NIGERIANS but Must be ANAMBRA.
Hope they WALLOWED In PAINS before giving up...??
I am from Anambra and I must admit that the way Anambra Youth goes about chasing money is too bad.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Kennydoc(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Edeteyongapla:
seriously!!! that's pure madness... I mean y will they fight wen they knw they hv taking something like that.. wen u take shiit like that u hv to be careful... even wen walk on d road, u walk as if u want to snik out to ur bf plc to hv gud sex...

Flight not fight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by renewable1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm! Nigeria shall be great again. Drug is bad anyways.

Get our 1kva complete solar combo for 140k only.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
gwarotango:
Civil about disgusting drug mules? Who's fault is it that they made the decision to swallow drugs? The rest of us Nigerians are just so sick of these weekly stories about the ibo drug dealer. His family have every right to blame Buhari for that

Respect the fact that they paid the ultimate price for their crime, remember all men must die even you.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by joetem(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hard working blooders and developers in pursuit of quick money.
Our elders in igboland should intensify preaching to young ones say life na jeje ooo.
The painful part is that after making it through dubious means they make real hardworking peeps look lazy by opressing them. RIH (rot in hell)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by TemmyT002(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Me I dey try imagine how the guys would feel knowing they could lose their lives.
Eh ya

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by phorget(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Get rich or die trying. I'm a risk taker but I wouldn't take a risk that would end my life or my freedom. Like a vulture I'll be so patient waiting for my time to come.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by EmekaBlue(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sunofgod:
Unbelievable....chai!

I suspect he didn't double up on the condoms before swallowing out of stinginess?

Rip...
did ur igbo friend refuse to lend u money? just asking
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by TempleHouse: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
gwarotango:
Yeah, it's evil, I absolutely agree, but this people have their own story if they've been arrested alive.
Some people are forced to do evil things to save their own life and it could be too late to get out.
While some are tricked to get a maximum reward, it's a poison carrots for the victims who are trapped into this evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
I am not moved.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Decryptor(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Get rich or die trying!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.