Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (76866 Views)

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by babaireti(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
He or They?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Bonapart(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
BobiNick:
Please change the topic to "Two Biafrans" because they are not Nigerians according to Nnamdi Cownu. Help give the name Nigeria a little respect and reputation by properly identifying the people involved
hope you feel better after typing this

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by sizer07: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sunofgod:
Unbelievable....chai!

I suspect he didn't double up on the condoms before swallowing out of stinginess?

Rip...

Professional advice for the Beginner's. Wandafulu clap for yours self dud
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by armadeo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
johnwell:

Go through your post again then give me hundred reasons why i shouldn't say you're stupid.

Calling him stupid is an insult to stupid people. Hesnpost reeks of ethnic jingoism..

Spits ...
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by ayyoughurt(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
have u seen how ibo ppl r exposing our yansh to d world with their criminal and dubious character
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Chidonc(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

You sound like a veteran of the drug trade. Don't worry when your own drug burst we go see you for nairaland also.
hustle ooooo, make you no dey find news for nairaland
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Chidonc(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
idtwo:
Have you too volunteered as a drug mule before? For those guys, their time was up. You better beware too.
common sense is not common brother I know
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by wonlasewonimi: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kennydoc:

Oga, I wasn't correcting his grammar. I was pointing out to him that it was flight that was mentioned not fight. I thought he deliberately or indeliberately mistook the flight there for fight. Fly obviously doesn't sound like fight.

Mabinu oko iya mi
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by UIA04(f): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
DJperdurabo:

The day we stop justifying crime in this country will be the beginning of a better Nigeria.

Talking 'bout I can't judge them...bla bla bla...

You might as well sell that new-born daughter of yours to use the proceeds to pay for your mother's medical bill after all, the doctor said just 1 million will save her life and there's this couple who are willing to pay you 1.2million for your daughter. You go still get change sef after you sell her sef!

Talking 'bout circumstances justifying crime and evil deeds...rubbish!

Na wa o, maka gini

I never justified anything please but I don't want to judge them either . How is my opinion affecting you na?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Chidonc:

hustle ooooo, make you no dey find news for nairaland

No worry your turn go come, na like this we go see you for fp when your own drug condom burst for your belle at 33,000 feet.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Chidonc(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

No worry your turn go come, na like this we go see you for fp when your own drug condom burst for your belle at 33,000 feet.
hustle ooooooooooooo
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Greatzeus(m): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Chrischidera:
Unconfirmed report can we have the flight name and date?
Mumu, it's not only flight name undecided if it's about Fulani now,you will be regurgitating all over the thread. This one that you are so much in pain,did you see your uncle among the dead drug peddlers?
Better try to do something legit in your life, though I know how impossible that might seem to you people. But legit hustle is a thing of pride,even if it doesn't bring billions within months.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by OdefaGirl(f): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
BobiNick:
Please change the topic to "Two Biafrans" because they are not Nigerians according to Nnamdi Cownu. Help give the name Nigeria a little respect and reputation by properly identifying the people involved

Shey Allen Onyema, CEO AirPeace na Biafran too?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by BobiNick(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Shey Allen Onyema, CEO AirPeace na Biafran too?

Ask Nnamdi Cownu. I am not against anyone. I just made a statement based on WhatsApp Cownu has declared.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

LZAA and IMMHOTEP.....?

Are they dead?
Igbo amaka

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by DJperdurabo: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
UIA04:

Na wa o, maka gini

I never justified anything please but I don't want to judge them either . How is my opinion affecting you na?

There's no such thing as a man who sits on the fence. He is either a coward or a traitor.

Choose a side!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by UIA04(f): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
DJperdurabo:

There's no such thing as a man who sits on the fence. He is either a coward or a traitor.

Choose a side!

Okay, I dinno choose a side. I'm in my house come and beat me.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by sweetilicious(f): 4:49am On Sep 17, 2019
I will work to earn money but I cannot do anything for money.Contentment is the key
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by CeterisXVII: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chidonc:

OK Boss.
but I still believe that from the moment the drug is swallowed, they know how much time needed to get to their destination besides, once they run out of time. they take in laxatives and flush the drugs out but lose their pay check.
You are talking as if you have done this kind of thing before? shocked Tell the truth, and let the devil be ashamed, o. How come you know so much about the way these drug mules think and operate? undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by CeterisXVII: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
vickodedon:
you just earned my respect
He earned your respect for supporting an evil endeavour? shocked
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by vickodedon(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2019
CeterisXVII:

He earned your respect for supporting an evil endeavour? shocked
You have a legit hustle?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by CeterisXVII: 1:22am On Sep 18, 2019
vickodedon:
You have a legit hustle?
Yes Oga. Very legit....fraud and crime does not appeal to everybody, even if that is your own creed.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by vickodedon(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Yes Oga. Very legit....fraud and crime does not appeal to everybody, even if that is your own creed.
fix me in then
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
This post is not clear, why is it that if we Nigerian hear drug the war get started. Is it a sin to swallow a drug or is drug different from medicine I'm getting confused here so that when getting medication and I swallowed drugs travelling to another country I will not be implicated we already understand that people taken tramadol as a pain relieval are been apprehended in Saudi Arabia left alone another country. Point of correction, Iv never taking tramadol for once and never had any canal knowledge about its reaction.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by gwarotango: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

LZAA and IMMHOTEP.....?

Are they dead?
Ahahahahahahahaha grin grin No but on a lighter note both my RUGA clients are alive and well but Immhotep told me that he will be making the Indonesia trip just before Christmas sha wink

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by LZAA: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
gwarotango:
Ahahahahahahahaha grin grin No but on a lighter note both my RUGA clients are alive and well but Immhotep told me that he will be making the Indonesia trip just before Christmas sha wink

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by gwarotango: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=82351262][/quote] I think he mentioned something like you will be accompanying him on the trip grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by LZAA: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
gwarotango:
I think he mentioned something like you will be accompanying him on the trip grin

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by losky83: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
babecode:
Two Nigerian men have lost their lives after the drugs they swallowed burst during a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia. The deceased, identified as Chigozie Pascal Aniagbado and Chijioke Chidioka Ogbuefi, died before an emergency landing, despite the fact that CPR was performed on them.

According to the eyewitness; At this moment am in Ethiopian Airline from Brazil to Ethiopia my sit number is 30D which falls at the middle in between two men, they are all black skin like me, The flight was 12hrs journey, the young man at my right asked me to check the flight ✈ map to know how far we have gone which I did we already half the journey.

Then he said to me do you speak Igbo I said yes, he said he doesn’t know if he will make this journey that it seems the drugs he swallowed must have expired its stay in his system ,then my mind sink right inside my stomach, I began to shiver, he said don’t be scared it’s not in the bag is inside my body, he said I should stand and get him drinking water, I refuse standing cos I was scared he may insert something in my bag, I have to wave for the air hostess to come, she came and serve him water, he demands for food, he was given.

He became calm, a few minutes later he brought an olive oil from his bag and drink, This moment I was confused I don’t know what to do, then he started shivering /panicked & fell down that was when all the doctors in the plane assembled, questioning, asking his country & tribe ,his blood was tested for sugar samples & high blood pressure. He was able to open that he swallowed drugs �‍♀.

As I speak his vomiting blood, my God I don’t know what will lead a young strong man to this, as I type now his gasping out the doctors has to put him on oxygen, his progress is slow, Because of them we are having emergency landing, the pilots said no matter their crime, it’s their priority to keep them alive �‍♀

We couldn’t land the said country has Ebola, so we proceed while they are on oxygen. While typing, I was told they had lost the battle. May their soul rest in piece

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/two-nigerian-men-die-as-drug-they-swallowed-burst-during-a-flight-photo.html
CHI raised to the power of 2.this tribe and cash.its either they kill money or money kills them.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by schurley(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
[b][/b]
justscorchone:

Do you send same msg to people bombarding pages with bet slips and adverts? Let a brother breath abeg.besides why should I send an RIP to drug pushers? Are you related to them by any means.

Why will i dignify those fraud with my response, i make use of the report button....as for your question, I'm not in anyway related to them

besides drug pusher or not we are all humans, humanity comes first!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.