Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (76860 Views)

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Uchek(m): 1:01am On Sep 16, 2019
He deserves to die!

[quote auth or=babecode post=82264006]Two Nigerian men have lost their lives after the drugs they swallowed burst during a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia. The deceased, identified as Chigozie Pascal Aniagbado and Chijioke Chidioka Ogbuefi, died before an emergency landing, despite the fact that CPR was performed on them.

According to the eyewitness; At this moment am in Ethiopian Airline from Brazil to Ethiopia my sit number is 30D which falls at the middle in between two men, they are all black skin like me, The flight was 12hrs journey, the young man at my right asked me to check the flight ✈ map to know how far we have gone which I did we already half the journey.

Then he said to me do you speak Igbo I said yes, he said he doesn’t know if he will make this journey that it seems the drugs he swallowed must have expired its stay in his system ,then my mind sink right inside my stomach, I began to shiver, he said don’t be scared it’s not in the bag is inside my body, he said I should stand and get him drinking water, I refuse standing cos I was scared he may insert something in my bag, I have to wave for the air hostess to come, she came and serve him water, he demands for food, he was given.

He became calm, a few minutes later he brought an olive oil from his bag and drink, This moment I was confused I don’t know what to do, then he started shivering /panicked & fell down that was when all the doctors in the plane assembled, questioning, asking his country & tribe ,his blood was tested for sugar samples & high blood pressure. He was able to open that he swallowed drugs �‍♀.

As I speak his vomiting blood, my God I don’t know what will lead a young strong man to this, as I type now his gasping out the doctors has to put him on oxygen, his progress is slow, Because of them we are having emergency landing, the pilots said no matter their crime, it’s their priority to keep them alive �‍♀

We couldn’t land the said country has Ebola, so we proceed while they are on oxygen. While typing, I was told they had lost the battle. May their soul rest in piece

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/two-nigerian-men-die-as-drug-they-swallowed-burst-during-a-flight-photo.html[/quote]
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by MetaPhysical: 1:03am On Sep 16, 2019
Funny he asked the guy first if he speaks Igbo. grin

Persin wey hin life dey do countdown counterclockwise still concern about ethnicity.

So is Ethiopia the next target for development? grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Uchek(m): 1:03am On Sep 16, 2019
How about those who have looted billions in public money and already riding their dream cars?

superior1:
They were probably hoping to return to buy their dream cars

Vanity, man’s popular pet
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by vickodedon(m): 1:11am On Sep 16, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Rest in peace Hustlers.
you just earned my respect

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by DarloDarlington: 1:13am On Sep 16, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Get your quality leather shoes at affordable prices black and brown
Sizes44&45
Good for all occasions

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Neoteny:
Copies:

[b]Those aren't Nigerians, they're biafrans.

Biafra is a country somewhere in Africa that's more hidden than wakanda. The GDP is about a trillion biafran dollars, with the economic mainstay being the exportation of crime. (One biafran dollar is equal to 0.000000000000000006 naira, or just about worthless, at the current exchange rate)

Biafran culture abhors honest work, and promotes vice, lechery ,indolence, and commercialization of any crooked endeavor. Recent economic indicators suggest that biafra will become a major hub of international crime in less than a decade.

The demography of biafra is evenly split between indigenous pigs and mangy dogs, however it is predicted that babies born in factories will dominate by 2021.

Biafrans are the direct descendants of a rare breed of albino monkey ancestors who, a few millennia ago, suddenly slowed down their evolution. Modern biafrans retain aspects of their primal ape ancestors, such as a prominent flat head, ape-like gait, and most often a wide nose. They also emit monkey-like squeals when they catch a whiff of money.

Biafrans are migratory, being found under every rock in any clime and climate. They're mostly nocturnal, using the cover of darkness to ensnare their prey, with every victim succumbing to their tenacious and rapacious hunger for lucre. They may also hibernate all season if the law is on their tail.

I hope the anthropological briefing above (copied from Wikipedia) serves to distinguish biafrans from Nigerians.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)[/b]

Thanks for this information. It is well noted grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by ayanbaba2(m): 1:54am On Sep 16, 2019
ednut1:
Oja ti burst si wan lara

olamide!!!!!

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:56am On Sep 16, 2019
What won't THEY do for money ! These people and crime are inseparable. It is in the best interest of Nigeria to give them their Biafra. They have caused serious and lots of damage to reputation of this country. It's really painful sharing the same country with these criminals.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by idtwo: 1:57am On Sep 16, 2019
vickodedon:
You are probably s criminal too or aspiring to be one. Crime is not hustling o. In case, that's what you tell yourself to quieten your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by greypencils: 2:01am On Sep 16, 2019
TempleHouse:
People should have a great decency to mourn our fellow brothers...Haba !!

They don't deserve this at all and it could be a family, friends, classmates or even your brothers..

Let's be civil please
I'm sorry O. But I don't mourn people who die by committing crimes. And they can never be my family members or friends. My classmates can go to hell for all I care if they are involved in crime.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by idtwo: 2:04am On Sep 16, 2019
Chidonc:

OK Boss.
but I still believe that from the moment the drug is swallowed, they know how much time needed to get to their destination besides, once they run out of time. they take in laxatives and flush the drugs out but lose their pay check.
Have you too volunteered as a drug mule before?
For those guys, their time was up. You better beware too.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:27am On Sep 16, 2019
The cursed Drug Tribe as usual.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by saajus: 2:28am On Sep 16, 2019
Greedy people. Some stupid people will blame Buhari for this.

Once you can strive to be able to do basic things of life like feeding, taking care of your family, and so on, remaining na small things. Greed is killing our people. They want to ride Benz, live in expensive houses, buy diamond ring but they don't want to work hard. Seun Osewa has been running this platform for over 15 years, I don't think he worth $3m but one stupid boy will wake up one day and want to compromise business email to make $12m

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by vickodedon(m): 2:32am On Sep 16, 2019
idtwo:

You are probably s criminal too or aspiring to be one. Crime is not hustling o. In case, that's what you tell yourself to quieten your conscience.
I will humbly perform any hustle you bring to my table now sir. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 16, 2019
superior1:
They were probably hoping to return to buy their dream cars

Vanity, man’s popular pet
Devils advocate quote.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by ChiefSweetus: 3:07am On Sep 16, 2019
Mahn.. super sad narration.
No judgment here. Men died trying... sad
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by pimper24: 3:07am On Sep 16, 2019
babecode:
Two Nigerian men have lost their lives after the drugs they swallowed burst during a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia. The deceased, identified as Chigozie Pascal Aniagbado and Chijioke Chidioka Ogbuefi, died before an emergency landing, despite the fact that CPR was performed on them.

According to the eyewitness; At this moment am in Ethiopian Airline from Brazil to Ethiopia my sit number is 30D which falls at the middle in between two men, they are all black skin like me, The flight was 12hrs journey, the young man at my right asked me to check the flight ✈ map to know how far we have gone which I did we already half the journey.

Then he said to me do you speak Igbo I said yes, he said he doesn’t know if he will make this journey that it seems the drugs he swallowed must have expired its stay in his system ,then my mind sink right inside my stomach, I began to shiver, he said don’t be scared it’s not in the bag is inside my body, he said I should stand and get him drinking water, I refuse standing cos I was scared he may insert something in my bag, I have to wave for the air hostess to come, she came and serve him water, he demands for food, he was given.

He became calm, a few minutes later he brought an olive oil from his bag and drink, This moment I was confused I don’t know what to do, then he started shivering /panicked & fell down that was when all the doctors in the plane assembled, questioning, asking his country & tribe ,his blood was tested for sugar samples & high blood pressure. He was able to open that he swallowed drugs �‍♀.

As I speak his vomiting blood, my God I don’t know what will lead a young strong man to this, as I type now his gasping out the doctors has to put him on oxygen, his progress is slow, Because of them we are having emergency landing, the pilots said no matter their crime, it’s their priority to keep them alive �‍♀

We couldn’t land the said country has Ebola, so we proceed while they are on oxygen. While typing, I was told they had lost the battle. May their soul rest in piece

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/two-nigerian-men-die-as-drug-they-swallowed-burst-during-a-flight-photo.html
Two of them started convulsing at the same time and they are ibos and eventually gave up the ghost. You see, just as others take this with a pinch of salt, there is a concern about the way this drug thing make front page on Nairaland with Igbo people's names being paraded daily. I am not an ethnic jingoist and neither am I an igbo man. And I dare say that the owner of this blog is generating traffic on his thing at the expense of a people's names and prestige. Pray tell, there's crime amongst other tribes in Nigeria, nay, amongst other nations in Africa and the world but he deliberately showcases calumny to keep traffic.
I may be banned on this group, I don't care; check my signature I am one of the earliest members (oh, it's with the other Moniker). I have started raising this concern with our group of lawyers and with time he will hear from us.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Agugbadin: 3:44am On Sep 16, 2019
Are you offended that the thruth is being told about how some Nigerian go out to destroy the image of this country abroad.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Agugbadin: 3:45am On Sep 16, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
The cursed Drug Tribe as usual.

Na waoo
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Wettoid123: 3:49am On Sep 16, 2019
I talk am say na them!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by gnykelly(m): 3:55am On Sep 16, 2019
If you look at the narrative after the guy fell down the doctor were asking about the country and tribe he comes from... Are NCAN on the same plane... I would advise the who is who in Ibo land to launch a worldwide campaign against drug... As it is now the whole world is getting to know tgem

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by nurusystem(m): 4:20am On Sep 16, 2019
He no go pass obina, uche, and KANU nnamdi ppl

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by tealaw(m): 4:23am On Sep 16, 2019
Christmas is coming, Igbo boys don dey rush to come compete for village.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by YorubaWarrior: 4:31am On Sep 16, 2019
BobiNick:
Please change the topic to "Two Biafrans" because they are not Nigerians according to Nnamdi Cownu. Help give the name Nigeria a little respect and reputation by properly identifying the people involved

I swear for real! This pple are just one of a kind in committing crimes and desperately seeking quick wealth. I regret sharing the same nationality with them... angry
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by onadana: 4:47am On Sep 16, 2019
SLAP44:

Proof?

Bloggers and fake news
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 16, 2019
Chidonc:

the story can't be true, drugs smugglers are not foolish, except they where Interceded in the airport, there is no way they will embark on that flight when they know they can't get to their destination on time. secondly the op spoke about the pilot not been able to make an emergency landing due to abola, remember the flight is supposed to be from Brazil to Ethiopia, do the maths, no country is currently battling Abola. shalom

You sound like a veteran of the drug trade. Don't worry when your own condom burst we go see you for nairaland also.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by CaptainMitch: 5:18am On Sep 16, 2019
vickodedon:

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by anddddddy: 5:21am On Sep 16, 2019
Nairaland una really know weather what these guy is posting is true ���
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by yeyeosoronga: 5:23am On Sep 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Funny he asked the guy first if he speaks Igbo. grin

Persin wey hin life dey do countdown counterclockwise still concern about ethnicity.

So is Ethiopia the next target for development? grin

He probably asked so he could communicate in same language so others around won't understand the hot information about swallowing drugs he's passing on.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Originalsly: 5:28am On Sep 16, 2019
MaNyEsq:

When would these good for nothing, wanna make money quick fucktards realize the dangers of dealing drugs especially when ingested? I hate to say it but they deserved whatever they got. I hope this would be a lesson for those who would like to bypass the normal way of making money through legitimate means and hardwork. Always remember that "nothing good ever comes easy" and "easy comes, easy goes." As a society, we should stop regarding as role models and being deferential to and holding in high esteem those who acquire their wealth without any legtimate means. We believe in the end justifies the means. I think this is the reason why Nigerians believe that they have to make it big by any means necessary as long as they are respected and given all the accolades by their communities.

Bro...I hear you... but not everyone going to Brazil is on a get rich quick scheme. Maybe he was.... but also he may be one of those that put his life savings and borrowed to get there only to find out he jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire. In South/Central America period.... cheap and easy to get cocaine is always the easiest option to clear all debts and return as a big boy....if you make it back safely. He just didn't. For such a long flight... that's high risk regardless of how well it is packed. May others take note.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by barinedan(m): 5:34am On Sep 16, 2019
All Because Of Quick Money You Swallowed Hard Drugs, Well That Is Karma For You
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 16, 2019
schurley:

A common RIP will do you no harm

yet you just go from a thread to another, contributing nothing expecting people to view your YouTube page undecided undecided

Do you send same msg to people bombarding pages with bet slips and adverts? Let a brother breath abeg.besides why should I send an RIP to drug pushers? Are you related to them by any means.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.