Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) (4291 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by Onlytruth(m): 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2010
I see an attempt to attack Uwechue and Ohanaeze as very laughable. undecided undecided

There is no way these attackers know what is best for Ndigbo more than Ohanaeze leadership.

And if the attackers think that Ohanaeze leadership should not be trusted, should we trust they the attackers?

If you say that your leader is talking nonsense, aren't you the one talking pure trash?
Only a fool points to his fathers house with a left hand. cool
I'm laughing.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by jason12345: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2010
efoghorjos:

Has any Igbo man ever asked himself why the Northerners are calling on the sky to fall down because power is changing hands?
Do you think the Northerners would want to wrestle power from anybody only to hand it back on a platter of gold to the people they have declared their worst enemies and untrusted people?
Why don't they give you the power now instead of 2015? They are simply insatiable when it comes to power. They've been there all the while and are still struggling to return to power at all cost.
The best option the Igbo man has now is to come closer to their South-South brothers and earn their confidence. This would be reciprocated by the South-South when it is their turn.
If the South co-operates, the North would be shut out of political relevance. Nigeria belongs to all of us, not just a section.

@ BOLDED

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by AndreUweh(m): 12:09am On Oct 31, 2010
Ohanaeze did not hastily act the way they did. Ndigbo e.g students, market women, traders, civil servants, Ndigbo off shore etc clamoured for Ohanaeze direction. The body answered the Macedonian call by making consultations upon consultations. They came to the conclusion that GEJ is the most thing to happen to Nigeria at the moment.
Prior to this period, it was not certain on whom I will support, but now it is clearer on the way forward.
Long live Ohanaeze U.K and Dr Uzoalor, Long live Ohanaeze Worldwide and Amb Uwaechue.
Long live Ndigbo and Nigeria.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by jason12345: 12:13am On Oct 31, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Ohanaeze did not hastily act the way they did. Ndigbo e.g students, market women, traders, civil servants, Ndigbo off shore etc clamoured for Ohanaeze direction. The body answered the Macedonian call by making consultations upon consultations. They came to the conclusion that GEJ is the most thing to happen to Nigeria at the moment.
Prior to this period, it was not certain on whom I will support, but now it is clearer on the way forward.
Long live Ohanaeze U.K and Dr Uzoalor, Long live Ohanaeze Worldwide and Amb Uwaechue.

AMEN
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by houvest: 2:17am On Oct 31, 2010
Sir your stand is that the zoning in PDP constitution should be upheld above every other thing. Have you looked at Ohanezes historic position that power rotation should be among the zones and not between North and South which the North shot down at Abacha's constitutional conference which eventually did not see the light of day.? Is it to be assumed that because PDP is said to have adopted the North's view in their constitution that Ohaneze should jettison their historic stand? No sir. An organization leading one of the largest tribes in the Nation must maintain their stand unless there is a painfully contrary National Consensus via an acceptable or accepted forum like an SNC or National Conference or plebiscite,etc, which PDP constitution, whose zoning arrangement was crafted by a handful of insincere and self seeking politicians, clearly does not represent. Ohaneze is standing true to their long held view about power rotation and should actually be praised for that steadfastness. Towing the Northern view as is said to be enshrined(?) in the PDP constitution would be what ought to have been seen as political suicide, unprincipled behaviour and fatally capitulating to Northern scheme .

Dede1:

The posted article allegedly from Ohanaeze or Uwechue in solidarity with GEJ presidency is a load of rubbish. The aforementioned article kept refereeing to either southeast or one goofy Eze Cletus Ilomuanya, who is the chairman of the Southeast Traditional Council. The question remains is Ohanaeze an exclusive entity of southeast?

I am ashamed to read statements devoid of intellect and substance that have been credited to Uwechue such as “agreement with some Northerners that Ndigbo should support them in 2011, so that in 2015 they will support Igbo Presidency did they consult Ohanaeze or the governors of the Southeast?” Who are the northerners in this case? If Uwechue is in a bid to torpedo a well constructed process under a constitutionally constituted political body such as PDP, I asked what nonsensical agreement he is talking about.

[b]One thinks that a man of Uwechue caliber should understand that a strike against PDP zoning is equally a strike against the so-called rotational presidency he kept referencing in the interview.
[/b]
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by wealth2al(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2010
GEJ carry go; its your time to eat the National cake. lol
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by samoks(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2010
efoghorjos:

Has any Igbo man ever asked himself why the Northerners are calling on the sky to fall down because power is changing hands?
Do you think the Northerners would want to wrestle power from anybody only to hand it back on a platter of gold to the people they have declared their worst enemies and untrusted people?
Why don't they give you the power now instead of 2015? They are simply insatiable when it comes to power. They've been there all the while and are still struggling to return to power at all cost.
The best option the Igbo man has now is to come closer to their South-South brothers and earn their confidence. This would be reciprocated by the South-South when it is their turn.
If the South co-operates, the North would be shut out of political relevance. Nigeria belongs to all of us, not just a section.

Yes you are right, Let the North allow us the South to rule for another 26 yrs, then from thence we can start talking about ZONING.

FACE:

"You could guess how a meal would taste from the way it smells"

If northerners were interested in Igbo presidency, why did Jonathan become Yaradua's VP in the first place ?

If Yaradua had remained alive to complete "8" years, do you think that they would waved Jonathan goodbye in favour of an Igbo person ?

People from both divide have fought for the presidency from the beginning, so the whole zonal thing has always been a sham, except to the gullible.

I am yet to see any integrity from any of those screaming "zoning", they have all looted public funds at one time or the other and they all display such wealth in a "what can you do style ?" and people still want them to come back ?

In my opinion, Jonathan is not a lot better than the rest, but he is the one eyed man, in the land of blind (PDP).

As for Igbo interests, they would be best served by an Igbo person or their immediate neighbours, especially their far eastern neighbours.

Just imagine how stupid the North think we are. I was even rooting for RIBADU in the past, but right now, no way. Its South all the way. Let us taste what they have been tasting for 38 yrs. After S.S, It will be turn for the South East, then Back to South West, until we complete our own 38 yrs. If the North are not happy with that, then let them go away from the SOUTH. PERIOD.

We have fed them enough.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by mensdept: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Who is looking for Ohaneze direction? Let me guess, folks like you who cannot think on your own. Have you been to Nigeria within the consultation period of late. I'm sure if you did and had asked the hustlers in Onicha head bridge what they thought about the election and Ohaneze in general, they will be saying something contrary to the above quote.

BTW, your conclusion reminds me of all those useless communiques issued bi-monthly by groups that you need to think on your behalf.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by mensdept: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2010
Onlytruth:

I see an attempt to attack Uwechue and Ohanaeze as very laughable.  undecided undecided

There is no way these attackers know what is best for Ndigbo more than Ohanaeze leadership.

And if the attackers think that Ohanaeze leadership should not be trusted, should we trust they the attackers?

If you say that your leader is talking nonsense, aren't you the one talking pure trash?
Only a fool points to his fathers house with a left hand.  cool
I'm laughing.

Sometimes its good to join the bandwagon and engage in herd mentality, especially when its obvious that the enemy is coming to sack and plunder your village, despoil your woman, and sell your kids into slavery.

But not all the time, especially when "leaders" are saying nonsense, half-truths, or picking little fights when more important battles are happening in their backyard

And if a fool's right hand has been cut off by greedy neighbors, and his father was watching and enjoying his eba, then yes, point very well to your father so that your mom and her people will know what to do
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by marcdunu: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2010
If you go into Ariaria market and ask who the current President of Ohaneze is, most can't tell you.

The kind of crap Andrew Uweh spews here is out of this world. Not everybody prefers Ohaneze to think for them ok?

Go and get a regular job ok? or you come back home and do Ohaneze lets see, you think it is to stay in London and collect money from unsuspecting Igbos who are feeling home sick? Go find a regular job!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by chyz1: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2010
marcdunu:

If you go into Ariaria market and ask who the current President of Ohaneze is, most can't tell you.

[s]The kind of crap Andrew Uweh spews here is out of this world[/s]. Not everybody prefers Ohaneze to think for them ok?

Go and get a regular job ok? [s]or you come back home and do Ohaneze lets see, you think it is to stay in London and collect money from unsuspecting Igbos who are feeling home sick?[/s] Go find a regular job!!!!!!!!!!

You must not be aware of the power of public relations. Ohanaeze, whether the people in Ariaria market know the president of Ohanaeze or not, can mobilize in Igbo land and hold outdoor conventions all over Igbo land and by the end of those gatherings millions would mobilize to vote GJ. Mind you the election is now in April so they have a lot of convincing time.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by AndreUweh(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2010
marcdunu:

The kind of crap Andrew Uweh spews here is out of this world. Not everybody prefers Ohaneze to think for them ok?

Go and get a regular job ok? or you come back home and do Ohaneze lets see, you think it is to stay in London and collect money from unsuspecting Igbos who are feeling home sick? Go find a regular job!!!!!!!!!!
Small fry,It seems you left your brains at home before coming to spill the above crap. What sort of money do I need to collect from any one when what I earn here is enough to pay for my workers in 3 cities in Nigeria.
Surely, the type of people you associate with are the illiterate and uninformed petty traders like you who do not know anything about their leaders. They are not my type. I do visit Aba and have shops in Pound Road. Each time I visit Aba, the guys out there gives me a lowdown of current trends in the area. Sorry for your associates.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by ChinenyeN(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
chyz1:

You must not be aware of the power of public relations. Ohanaeze, whether the people in Ariaria market know the president of Ohanaeze or not, can mobilize in Igbo land and hold outdoor conventions all over Igbo land and by the end of those gatherings millions would mobilize to vote GJ. Mind you the election is now in April so they have a lot of convincing time.
There's nothing socio-cultural about this scenario/assertion/quote.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by chyz1: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
ChinenyeN:

There's nothing socio-cultural about this scenario/assertion/quote.

One of the missions of Ohanaeze is to encourage the Igbo to vote for who is in their best interest.This is different from an endorsement. The point is Igbo interest or do you expect them to be handing out yams to appease Ajoku?
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
houvest:

Sir your stand is that the zoning in PDP constitution should be upheld above every other thing. Is it[b] Have you looked at Ohanezes historic position that power rotation should be among the zones and not between North and South which the North shot down at Abacha's constitutional conference which eventually did not see the light of day.?
[/b] is it to be assumed that because PDP is said to have adopted the North's view in their constitution that Ohaneze should jettison their historic stand? No sir.
An organization leading one of the largest tribes in the Nation must maintain their stand unless there is a painfully contrary National Consensus via an acceptable or accepted forum like an SNC or National Conference or plebiscite,etc, which PDP constitution, whose zoning arrangement was crafted by a handful of insincere and self seeking politicians, clearly does not represent.
Ohaneze is standing true to their long held view about power rotation and should actually be praised for that steadfastness. Towing the Northern view as is said to be enshrined(?) in the PDP constitution would be what ought to have been seen as political suicide, unprincipled behaviour and fatally capitulating to Northern scheme .

God bless this poster a thousand times!!!!!!!

But why are people failing to see the mischief behind this so called zoning? what ohaneze totally rejected the north later brought tru the back door ala PDP!!

ohaneze has remained very principled to the core with their consistent position. this kind of thing is rare indeed in Nigeria.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by mensdept: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
chyz1:

My dear I disagree with you on this. Ohaneze is not that relevant. Please, lets not dash them "millions" to mobilize. 2nd, the chairman is not even talking much about 2011 but of 2015, just like in 1999 we were told by this same group that it would be 2003, then 2003 Iwuanyanwu and the Political Commitee of Ohaneze said no, wait for 2007, then 2007 came and its 2011, now 2015.

Its a game that we've seen before, and honestly, I'm not surprised that Ohaneze and Igbo Eze's in Northern/Western towns are not being granted assembly and patronage any more.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by bisiaet: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2010
I think the decision of the Ohanazie as per 2011 was right because as I had said lit ong before it will be a political sucide to support IBB or Atiku or Northerners because it is obvious GEJ will be there till 2015 no doubt about that but for us to follow this Northern of a thing my fellow Ibo men this Nothern people can lie tooo much they have lied before and will always lie we must not make the mistake of trusting them a bit if we do so it will be another error again.

The best chance for an Ibo man to be resident I see it more clearer with GEJ but for the like of the IBB, Atiku, Gusau it is impossible it wont come and will never come. I am a young Ibo man I had mixd up with this people so much that even at the whispering of their heart the last an Hausa or Northerners will do is to handover power to Ibo man let take it or leave it its a fact. Lets us all with wisdom mind study them all the way since Nigeria Independence to Yardua era the game these liars played let move on to the present situation how they are so desperate and dangerous just to get power by all means do or die are these people someone to TRUST? This is a great question how can you trust a desperate person let us sit back and remember our parent adage well a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by Onlytruth(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2010
mens dept:

My dear I disagree with you on this. Ohaneze is not that relevant. Please, lets not dash them "millions" to mobilize. 2nd, the chairman is not even talking much about 2011 but of 2015, just like in 1999 we were told by this same group that it would be 2003, then 2003 Iwuanyanwu and the Political Commitee of Ohaneze said no, wait for 2007, then 2007 came and its 2011, now 2015.

Its a game that we've seen before, and honestly, I'm not surprised that Ohaneze and Igbo Eze's in Northern/Western towns are not being granted assembly and patronage any more.

Those are NOT real Igbo traditional rulers. They are ROGUE elements who think they can spring up an igwe in foreign lands. Don't confuse them with Ohanaeze please. undecided
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by AndreUweh(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
Onlytruth:

Those are NOT real Igbo traditional rulers. They are ROGUE elements who think they can spring up an igwe in foreign lands. Don't confuse them with Ohanaeze please. undecided
The chap does not know anything about Ohanaeze, sometimes I feel that there is no need educating him.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by fxmaxony(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2010
Nigerian Youths in NairaLand, when shall we stop voting based on the decision of elders of thought.

If one man one vote is to be achieved what concerns me with the decision of Ohaneze.

I am an Ibo man and quite in the know of the fact that the ohaneze decision is not going to affect my voting. I am voting Jonathan because He is only but better than the candidates the northerners are fielding.

I am tired of shouting that we need true federalism and a true Nigerian leader. PERIOD
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by bisiaet: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2010
The truth is the North are not raining heaven because zoning was dropped but because GEJ was consider an Eastern man and they knew if GEJ carry on as president the tendency for an Ibo man to be the next president 2015 is eminent and certain this is why the North are shouting, crying and bragging about because they dont want that to happen so all thier rantings is not because GEJ is from Nigerdelta this is the truth we Ibo should take it or leave it.

All their(North) romancing around the Igbo people is a bloody lies they just want to enter the Ibo, use the Ibo and dump them again they have done it severally and will still do it again so now all they could do is seeking a political passion to deceive us and gain power and their eyes(North) will turn RED over night. Any man that is desperate as this Northern of a thing are doing can not and never be trusted. A desperate man lack trust and reliability because when he gets what he want it is certain the first to hammer is those that helps him but this time is a lie of the devil it wont work GEJ as come to stay and so be it.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by Abagworo(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2010
As far as I am concerned, Ohaneze has no hands in politics.I will vote whoever is clearly going to change Nigeria and GEJ as at now shows no signs of the wisdom and strength to do that.Let us watch till march 2011 before taking our final decisions.It is too early.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by MetalGong4: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2010
bisiaet:

The truth is the North are not raining heaven because zoning was dropped but because GEJ was consider an Eastern man and they knew if GEJ carry on as president the tendency for an Ibo man to be the next president 2015 is eminent and certain this is why the North are shouting, crying and bragging about because they dont want that to happen so all thier rantings is not because GEJ is from Nigerdelta this is the truth we Ibo should take it or leave it.

All their(North) romancing around the Igbo people is a bloody lies they just want to enter the Ibo, use the Ibo and dump them again they have done it severally and will still do it again so now all they could do is seeking a political passion to deceive us and gain power and their eyes(North) will turn RED over night. Any man that is desperate as this Northern of a thing are doing can not and never be trusted. A desperate man lack trust and reliability because when he gets what he want it is certain the first to hammer is those that helps him but this time is a lie of the devil it wont work GEJ as come to stay and so be it.

Shut the fucck up!! Igbos do not need the advice of you omo ngbatis. . . . . As for the pay as you go endorsement, Uwaechue and his group just spoke for themselves. . .
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by petaz: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2010
Anyone criticising OHANEZE for their decision is not sincere. Inasmuch as it is their fundamental right to support whoever they want , same for others we should keep our fingers crossed and see how this plays out in the choice of candidate by the ruling party. By the way are we conceding victory to PDP already? Where are the opposition parties and their candidates? Wake up people and galvanize support for the candidate of your choice instead of picking holes in OHANEZE'S choice.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by Canales(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
What is even the basis for supporting any of dem(the presidential candidtates of all political parties.). What roadmap toward a better Nigeria do they av? What clues do they av abt solving Housing problems? What solutions are they ready to profer to tackle Unemployment that running the country rag? What clear steps are they willing to take to deal with the insecurity menace in the whole country?

Fellow Nairalanders, Politics in Nigeria is all about survival and making ends meet for the families of those gunning for these elective posts, Lets boot them out by supporting candidates with credible background and proven ideas that will take us out of these logjam we are in right now.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ralph Uwechue and his friends have chosen theirs

when election comes me and my household will choose our own.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by bisiaet: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
Shut the fucck up!! Igbos do not need the advice of you omo ngbatis. . . . .  As for the pay as you go endorsement, Uwaechue and his group just spoke for themselves. . . 

I'm not surprise of what you have just said you are just one of those typical!!! I now see why someone of more inteligent thinking said some people in NL are just tout and foul mouthe. From what you just said above without seen you I can tell who you are.

The post I sent I never mentioned your name neither do I quoted you I only dropped my own view and look at your answe because you could not read my message well you ends up thinking am a Yoruba and said "Yoruba" using "F**** word for someone who did not talk to you, ranting tribalism it is so pathetic some still refuse to grow from supersonic abusive tongue  that know no stop or control just open your mouth and abuse that is all. Go back to my message read it well open your head you will know where I'm from and pls grow out of abuse and tribalistic rants grow pls grow this is making more mockery of us as an unguided people with uncontrolled utterance. God bless.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by jason12345: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2010
MetalGong4:

Shut the fucck up!! Igbos do not need the advice of you omo ngbatis. . . . . As for the pay as you go endorsement, Uwaechue and his group just spoke for themselves. . .

he is ibo for crying out loud!!! did you read his post . to you everything is Yoruba!! [b]you are suffering from inferiority complex. i'm not insulting you. but i think you should see a therapist!!!!![/b]
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by cecegorz(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
Well,
All these consultations, i hope there were tangible deliverables which the aspirant (GEJ) solidly agrees to execute for the advancement of the people and the region.
You can't just promise a politician a bloc vote without holding him down to laid down commitments.
What are the KPIs set out for GEJ? These things need to be made public so that an average NDIGBO will know when the man has delivered. Let it not be that all the consultations was for their pockets and their immediate families.

Let UWECHIE tell us publicly in concrete terms, what projects they outlined for GEJ to deliver for the region during his tenure if he wins.

It is on record that NDIGBO delivered a bloc vote to OBJ in 1999, yet i can't point out any concrete benefit the region derived, rather it was a shambolic purpoted contract for the Niger river dredging and 2nd bridge building that he left the region.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by MetalGong4: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2010
jason12345:

he is ibo for crying out loud!!! did you read his post . to you everything is Yoruba!! [b]you are suffering from inferiority complex. i'm not insulting you. but i think you should see a therapist!!!!![/b]

Inferiority complex just because of omo ngbatis Dude are you sick? . . . . . . . As I said earlier, you ngbatimen should always stick to your businesses.
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by MetalGong4: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2010
bisiaet:

I'm not surprise of what you have just said you are just one of those typical!!! I now see why someone of more inteligent thinking said some people in NL are just tout and foul[b] mouthe[/b]. From what you just said above without seen you I can tell who you are.

The post I sent I never mentioned your name neither do I quoted you I only dropped my own view and look at your[b] answe [/b] because you could not read my message well you ends up thinking am a Yoruba and said "Yoruba" using "F**** word for someone who did not talk to you, ranting tribalism it is so pathetic some still refuse to grow from supersonic abusive tongue that know no stop or control just open your mouth and abuse that is all. Go back to my message read it well open your head you will know where I'm from and pls grow out of abuse and tribalistic rants grow pls grow this is making more mockery of us as an unguided people with uncontrolled utterance. God bless.

And you referred yourself as one of the intelligent men on Nairaland. . . Again, shut up!!
Re: Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) by jason12345: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2010
MetalGong4:

Inferiority complex just because of omo ngbatis Dude are you sick? . . . . . . . As I said earlier, you ngbatimen should always stick to your businesses.
. its so sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? / State Of Amukoko, In Lagos State / How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.